it's harder to live in this world than facing death

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » it's harder to live in this world than facing death

Aug 30, 2020, 19:12

that's very true but nevertheless please remember that death strikes us all,,,sometimes totally unexpectedly....where do you stand ??? in such circumstances. 

We all have to live and die. Who will save you from your lies, your pretentiousness, your fake, your hypocrisy

Aug 31, 2020, 00:25

When death strikes me I wont be standing anywhere.

No one is going to save me because death is inevitable and once I dead who is going to give a shit about any mistakes I made, certainly not me as I am fuckin dead.

And by the way I find it very easy to live in this world, obviously you are having a hard time which explains you clutching at straws and turning to fairy tales. A word of advice its up to you to make a life no sky fairy is going to magically do it for you

Aug 31, 2020, 07:57

CF speaks with such authority and confidence.

Because he KNOWS.

Aug 31, 2020, 08:08

Well, he KNOWS that we're all going to die and only a blithering idiot or brainwashed zealot would disagree.

Don't see him claiming to KNOW any more than that . . . unlike you claiming that you KNOW there are UFOs because you saw a picture where someone chucked a car hubcap in the air and snapped a photo.

LMAO! 

Aug 31, 2020, 09:12

All these insecure atheists around. 

It's no wonder Christians feel that they need to save you.

Aug 31, 2020, 09:26

Save me from what? Death?

Pfffffffffffhahahahahaha!

But go ahead and pretend it's the atheists who are insecure!

Aug 31, 2020, 09:42

Yes, save you from death.

That's what I meant.

You're two for two so far.

Aug 31, 2020, 10:31

LMAO

Aug 31, 2020, 13:48

Is Bum Plum still pretending that he is not religious -just because it isn't cool nowadays to admit that you are religious? 

Even the most God-fearing happy-clappy has major doubts about if an afterlife exists. It could all be a hoax, and just a made-up tale created by primitive people. 

Aug 31, 2020, 14:31

Welcome Vrotkop

"Even the most God-fearing happy-clappy has major doubts about if an afterlife exists."

And, your point is...as usual moot? Congrats. 

Lol, you do know that agnosticism isn't a religion, right?

Just checking, on account of you being a tool.

Aug 31, 2020, 14:50

"Lol, you do know that agnosticism isn't a religion, right?"

Says the drooling half-wit who thinks atheism is.

An agnostic is just a wishy-washy atheist without any real conviction.

"I don't believe in a god . . . but I'm not saying there isn't one just in case there is . . . so I'm keeping my options open . . . ".

LMAO!

Richard Dawkins sums up the agnostics quite well . . . 

"It is often said, mainly by the 'no-contests', that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thoughts it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Exactly right. I don't belive there's a god and I don't believe there are fairies at the bottom of the garden. A true agnostic wouldn't be sure of either.

Weak, simpering little fence-sitters too afraid to nail their colours to a mast. Not surprising to see Ayling fall into this category.

Aug 31, 2020, 16:02

Whahahaha

So now, accepting that one does not know, instead of assuming that one does, when nobody actually does know...is weak and simpering.

I think your quote is from The God Delusion, which I read. Are you gonna lecture me on the spaghetti monster next? 

Perhaps you should consider Hawking's final paper on hologram theory and the black hole information paradox before you rush to conclusions on how sure you are about anything.

Consider for a moment that everything you see is a hologram. Now tell me you can still be so certain that it isn't designed.

We can go easy on Dawkins as he's a biologist and couldn't have foreseen Hawking's eventual concession and final paper.

What's your excuse?

Aug 31, 2020, 17:41

Intellectual snobbism at it's best...assuming you are correct because of lack of evidence to the contrary...and that goes for both sides of the isle...there is always something that you don't know...or something you don't  understand correctly...but if you have to bully to get your point across, you almost certainly are wrong.

Sep 01, 2020, 09:37

Rooi is always telling people that they're cowardly, weak, simmering and tearful. 

All that tells me is that he has reservations about his own strength, bravery and loyalty.

What else is one to glean from those behavioural patterns?

Sep 01, 2020, 18:14

Projection...Freud 101.

Sep 01, 2020, 18:18

When I hear the religious talking about the afterlife, it just sounds like self-preservation. (e.g. who is going to save you?) 

They are not talking about being religious as a means to being good people for the sake of it.
They talk about their membership program of a specific religion - that entitles them to an afterlife.
So sinning is allowed, as long as you become reborn again you will get into heaven. (The reward and punishment to sanction behaviour). 

When religious talk about other religions, they dismiss it them as BS. For example, many Christians write off the Catholic Church and Pope as BS. (Catholics make up more than 50% of the Christian faith).
Or they write off Judaism, Hinduism. Muslim etc as BS. Yet they want other people to respect their religion- or at least their brand of religion. Israelites write Jesus off as BS, and he was the king of the Jews. 

The reality is that when life ends, our fates may just be to rot away as a corpse. However, if some form of an afterlife exists, what are the chances of one religion being correct. So only one religion would go to heaven, and everyone else would rot in hell. Sure...

Sep 01, 2020, 18:58

"They are not talking about being religious as a means to being good people for the sake of it"

...BS I believe there is a rigbt  and a wrong...good vs evil, ....I don't care about the afterlife or the lack thereof...I don't  want to live in a Godless world...I want to live in a world with order and purpose...

"They talk about their membership program of a specific religion - that entitles them to an afterlife."

Show me where I did this please...IMO, I respond to God-bashing/Christian-bashing and I try not to Bible-bash...and I get along with people of other religions and non religions just fine...just the anti-religious zealots like you and Rooi p!ssing me off with your non-religion hate campaigns...

Sep 01, 2020, 19:13

Aug 30, 2020, 19:12

that's very true but nevertheless please remember that death strikes us all,,,sometimes totally unexpectedly....where do you stand ??? in such circumstances. 

We all have to live and die. Who will save you from your lies, your pretentiousness, your fake, your hypocrisy. 

Sep 01, 2020, 19:25

You believe in good vs evil. You are the good and people that disagree with you are the bad.  Other religions are the bad, and your 's is the good. It is your religion that gives the afterlife, and the others are Baal and evil. 

I don't want to live in a Godless world...I want to live in a world with order and purpose...

Western Europe is one of the least religious places in the world- but have order and purpose. So you are assuming that people that are not religious (or your specific religion) do not have order or purpose. 

If there are good people from all religions (and it is a fact that there are), then how can one religion be right? 

50% of the religious churches/charities are involved in money laundering to their own personal bank accounts. 

Good vs bad is the old testament. Jesus is a more modern person with 21st-century Democratic values (Not the US party, but the political system).  Jesus says that non-Christians that are good people will go to heaven - even if they are not Christian. (E.g. the Good Samaritan). 

Sep 01, 2020, 19:31

This is your take on China being a godless horde. 

Posted by: DbDraad (12779 posts). Apr 11, 2020, 22:59. China is a prime example of a godless society.. Goddeloos...long term effect on society ...
11 Apr 2020 - 39 posts - ?16 authors

People are 'waking up to the threat posed' by communist China ...

www.ruckersforum.com › forum › beenos-trumpet › peo...
?? 51?? N/A?? N/A
People are 'waking up to the threat posed' by communist China. ... Posted by: DbDraad (12269 posts) ... They are a Godless horde without the scruples normally associated with Weatern Civilization.. only a strong NATO is keeping them in ...

Israel Folau - Crowd Funding. Publshed on Ruckers Forum

www.ruckersforum.com › forum › rugby › israel-folau--c...
?? 51?? N/A?? N/A
21 Jun 2019 - Posted by: DbDraad (12904 posts). Jun 21, 2019 ... Before we know it, we will be living under conditions similar to China or North Korea. Sader, I don't ... They are godless deviants that openly abuse their children in public.

A very interesting Folau article. Publshed on Ruckers Forum

www.ruckersforum.com › forum › sport › a-very-inter...
?? 51?? N/A?? N/A
2 Jul 2019 - Posted by: DbDraad (12862 posts) ... Godless freaks who did not value their fellow man, not accepting ALL men are made in God's image, an image now ... It happened in China, it happened in Korea, it happened in Mali.

Plum, Big Tech and Trump's EO. Publshed on Ruckers Forum

www.ruckersforum.com › forum › beenos-trumpet › pl...
?? 51?? N/A?? N/A
Posted by: DbDraad (12713 posts) ... a massive world wide propaganda campaign for decades now, but they are still the same godless dictators of the 80's.

Its all coming out now. Publshed on Ruckers Forum

www.ruckersforum.com › forum › sport › its-all-comin...
?? 51?? N/A?? N/A
4 Dec 2015 - India, China and japan are all on board so other than a few sick hatters ... Posted by: DbDraad (12681 posts) ... lost, godless ... with a thousand questions that could never be answered because of all the contradicting theories.
60 posts - Yes (CTRL + C) exists. Enough already!

Sep 01, 2020, 20:25

So you can't...all you have is projection...no mention of the Bible and no mention of an afterlife by me whatsoever...I don't have the time nor the inclination to go check the context of these responses, but going on prior form, the context totally "whooshed" you.

You need to Log in to reply.