Jon Stewart on Trump’s “Victimless” Fraud & Jordan Klepper on Trump's Bible Grift | The Daily Show

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Jon Stewart on Trump’s “Victimless” Fraud & Jordan Klepper on Trump's Bible Grift | The Daily Show

Mar 31, 2024, 00:40

Mar 31, 2024, 14:21

...yess, I listened to it, and I'm sad to say that Jon has become a puppet of the establishment...still funny though.

Mar 31, 2024, 14:59

BB

Sad to say what Stewart said is of zero substance - may sound funny - but it still is BS .

*     First of all Trump was nt charged with tax evasion.

*     Secondly - Councils appointed experts t value properties for tax purposes - not the owners o properties;   

Most thinking people knows the real truth about property evaluations though.   Did you do your own evaluation on the home you live in?    What owners can do  is to objet against valuations and Council consider changes based on proven over-valuation.   So what Stewart said is wiose than lying it really be regarded as lible and can lead to claims based on BS .   

Mar 31, 2024, 23:55

Bollocks to your shitorical interpretations ................ the clips are the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth .

As Mitch Mac said, ffs. 'the man's a property developer' .

Apr 01, 2024, 00:42

I ask  you a civil question and  you did not respond.     Do you do the  valuation of  your property when it comes to rates charged for  your home do you the valuation of  yourself?    Simple answer really?           

Apr 01, 2024, 00:43

On getting the answer to that one I will respond to the issue further.   

Apr 01, 2024, 01:37

There's nothing to debate .............. found guilty for civil fraud. End of, finish & klaar.

ouMaaik, its common knowledge, your two political heroes, Tromp & Putin are beyond criticism.

Flawless diamonds  ............................... the gangster & the real estate/ tv host.

Evil pair of narcissists.

Apr 01, 2024, 03:52

I ask  you a civil question and  you did not respond.

Pot....kettle ....black

Apr 01, 2024, 06:02

That decision will be appealed and will not succeed because it was based on BS.made up by James in consultation with the WH.   and she and her office will face major cost charges and compensation by Trump.     I guess that would run into $800 million paid to Trump.

It is indeed a pity that the WH chose that  illegal way to cause interference in the way to try to undermine the Trump election campaign and in teh end th e public will pay for the damge thy caused.   

In the end there was nobody defrauded and that shows how desperate the BS  really is.   Tell me who got frauded and who lost money in the process,     It was not the bank and the story about tax is plain and simply BS  - that was the reason why Trump was not charged with Tax evasion and simple idiots will believe the BS.

Denny who do the valuation of the House you live in - do you do it or the City Council of Sydney decides on it.    I will tell you a story based on f acts.   The Municipality valued my House in Tinley Manor beach being  R2.3 million.   After doing a detailed report submitted to Municipality - they referred it to their Consulting valuers  and after inspection of the property they reported to Council a variation to my appeal and the property was valued at R1,8 million.   I actually sold the house or R1,7 million - reflecting the real value.

That is he process worldwide - Municipal authorities appoint consultants to value properties for rating purposes and the owners can lodge applications for review - and that is the only thing Trump and his companies can do about evaluations.

Trump has never been charged with Tax Evasion by anybody and the comments of Stewart is total BS based on lies.   The fact is the charges were fake and Stewart had to find some excuse to prove anything - so he veered into tax evasion - for which Trump was never charged.    Beware of brainwashing - it left people like you and BB to fall for it without really  thinking on the value of the BS Stewart  spread in this case.   He si likely to face a libel charge on that one anyway and that could cost the broadcasters at least $1 billion.    The only liar in this is Stewart - so  live with it.      .                       .   

Apr 01, 2024, 06:06

The legal eagles of Ruckers fail yet again. My word, are you guys serious with this? You cannot be this clueless, seriously.

Overvaluing a property to deceive either a buyer or a financial institute is fraud.

Fraud = deception for gain.

How are Trump and Stewart's situations the same?

In both instances the bank provides a loan for an asset that has been overvalued. Thus the amount of money the bank provides to the borrower does not match up to the real value of the asset.

Assume that the person purchasing Stewart's apartment defaults on their loan. The bank now has to reclaim their money through selling an asset that is worth less than the bank was lead to believe it was worth...FRAUD.

Why is this just as bad as Trump's?

Because the net result is the same. I could make a deal with a pal that I will sell him my house at ten times market value. Once the bank provides him the mortgage, my friend pays me. Him and I then split the "earnings" and my friend defaults on his loan and gets some Cuban plastic surgery.

The bank suffers exactly the same type of damage that it would in Trump's case, were he to default on his loan, where he overvalued his assets for purposes of surety.

The asset is where the true value is and when its value is overstated intentionally and beyond reason, then...FRAUD.

None of this is very difficult to understand...unless you suffer from TDS, plantation syndrome, or live on a muddy island where the most interesting thing to do is to go to sleep.

Apr 01, 2024, 07:37

BB and Denny

Watch the following video about the issue and get a legal opinion for free on the issue.

Apr 01, 2024, 08:08

Trump is NOT selling the Bibles for his financial gain.   He is just  support the bible sales and he does not sell it himself for profit.    

The profane conduct of the USA media is sickening and that is destroying the USA.   People can buy the bibles from distributors and that is the end of it.    The Democrats have no counter since their whole campaign is based on lies.          .   

Apr 01, 2024, 10:11

The legal eagles of Ruckers fail yet again. My word, are you guys serious with this? You cannot be this clueless, seriously.

LOL, shall we look at what actual legal experts had to say on the matter.

How are Trump and Stewart's situations the same?

Trump has been found guilty of fraud. You have just made up a hypothetical scenario where Stewart's has a committed a crime.

None of this is very difficult to understand...unless you suffer from TDS, plantation syndrome, or live on a muddy island where the most interesting thing to do is to go to sleep.

What's difficult to understand is you don't seem to grasp the concept of something called evidence. 

Apr 01, 2024, 12:16

"Trump has been found guilty of fraud. You have just made up a hypothetical scenario where Stewart's has a committed a crime."

Have I?

Or did i simply state the following...

"How are Trump and Stewart's situations the same?

In both instances the bank provides a loan for an asset that has been overvalued. Thus the amount of money the bank provides to the borrower does not match up to the real value of the asset."

I then pointed out what could happen in Stewart's case and why it is illegal to overvalue property beyond reason.

But go on, I'm all ears...school me on how overvaluation of property is actually legal.

Talk me through how misrepresentation, loan fraud, market distortion, tax irregularities and insurance fraud aren't all consequences of overvaluation. 

My Spidey sense is telling me to look out for a massive copy and paste form Star in my not-too-distant future,

Apr 01, 2024, 12:30

Stav

There were zero evidence and the case that somebody was defrauded will not get past appeal to the Federal Court.  Fraud entails somebody losing money and the Bank who was "defraudxed was the main defense witness in the case and they - \

*    was saying that if Trump applied for a loan higher than he did apply for - they would have given him the higher loan than applied for;

*     they were repaid in full amount of the loan and the interest; and

*     the Trump companies are their favored customers and has been for years and i he applies for a future loan on any project they would supply it based on the business plan submitted.

Nobody lost money and the deathly argument is that James was in contact regularly  with the WH about the issue.- so Trump will sue the BSters for plenty of money in compensation and  idiots like Stewart for libel.     Trump just increased his holdings values to over $6 Billions and the fact is the rest of the BSters - Biden included will - lose much of their looted gains.as a result of fake charges against Trump.    The Georgia charges are going nowhere and the Smith charges are not going anywhere either.   In all the charges their was collusion between the WH, the Justice  Department and the FBI and that is going to cost them plenty in future - andx plenty evidence that the charges was a political attack on Trump which iin fact is in terms of the U JS  Constitution illegal..

In fact the other DP strategy was to get Trump off the candidacy list in the November election and the Supreme Court ruled unanimously against the DP - causing Biden to moan about the Supreme Court.     So efforts al1 failed and efforts 2, 3 and 4 are all n trouble in the various courts.     

The Biden dictatorship cannot get cases through the appeals phase of the court system     The tragedy is the BS  is going to cost the taxpayers millions and the fact is they arde going to have to pay for the imbecility of the dead head Biden criminal in the WH,   

Apr 01, 2024, 14:20

In both instances the bank provides a loan for an asset that has been overvalued

Firstly the property was not overvalued. This was evidenced by the fact that Stewart found a willing buyer at the set price. Do I need to explain how capitalism works?

Secondly Trump overvalued his property to obtain a larger loan. Stewart was the seller and not a purchaser in this situation so he didn't need to obtain a loan.  So no its not an apples to apples situation.

And here is the next problem with your argument. We know who Stewart sold the property too, financier Parag Pande and filmmaker Ritu Singh Pande and we know the property was sold on again after sitting on the market for several years at a price tag of $20 million.  It was eventually sold for just over $13 million a loss of 26% but still massively above the assessed value that the city did what Stewart owned the property.

What's happened is the people who purchased the property tried to sell it for further profit but failed to do so and after several years took a loss instead. There is zero indication they committed any fraud or defaulted on their debts or any evidence they conspired with Stewart. Zero, zilch, nada, nothing.

Thus the amount of money the bank provides to the borrower does not match up to the real value of the asset."

And you know the real value of New York real estate do you?

As already explained, there can be a marked difference between assessed value and market value.

I then pointed out what could happen in Stewart's case and why it is illegal to overvalue property beyond reason.

But go on, I'm all ears...school me on how overvaluation of property is actually legal.

Go on, I'm all ears...school me on what charges have been filed against Stewart? The deep state, corrupt democrats are not valid answers.

Talk me through how misrepresentation, loan fraud, market distortion, tax irregularities and insurance fraud aren't all consequences of overvaluation.

Again if your making a claim that Stewart committed fraud its up to you to prove it, not me to disprove it.

My Spidey sense is telling me to look out for a massive copy and paste form Star in my not-too-distant future,

I'd get your senses checked if I where you.

Apr 01, 2024, 14:53

Stav

The banks do their own assessment and they found the request did not present a claim higher than they thought justified.    I think you people know nothing about bank loans for development projects and the Bank manager at the trial burst out laughing  when the D A  tried to prove that the bank was defrauded.     

You are totally ignorant about the procedures followed by -

*    the applicant for loan application o development projects; and 

*    by the banks in dealing with loan applications.

"Secondly Trump overvalued his property to obtain a larger loan. Stewart was the seller and not a purchaser in this situation so he didn't to obtain a loan.  So no its not an apples to apples situation. "

BS - the  Bank decides on the loan amount - not the applicant.   The banks do their own assessment of any applications and based the loan on their own assessment.    They would never give a loan based on applicant over-assessment in this case they found the amount of the loan application within their own framework of assessment.

Please tell us clearly - who lost money on the Bank loan applicable in this case?    The bank who granted he loan got repaid in full and in any fraud case there must be lost of assets or money.   There was none and the bank effectively said they look forwardx to further laon applications by Trump - whom they value highly as a dev eloper and loan applicant.   So where were actually fraud involved in the Trump case?   

Apr 01, 2024, 15:29

Okay, Star

So you see no legal parallels between overvaluing a property or business for purposes of surety and overvaluing a property for purposes of sale?

Like none?

...because...

• Common Law Fraud: If a buyer can prove you knowingly listed the property for a significantly inflated price and they relied on that information to purchase it, they could sue you for common law fraud. They'd need to show:

• You made a false statement about the property's value.
    • You knew the statement was false or reckless.
    • They relied on the statement in good faith.
    • They suffered damages due to the misrepresentation (likely the difference between the true value and what they paid).

Apr 01, 2024, 15:49

Okay, Star

So you see no legal parallels between overvaluing a property or business for purposes of surety and overvaluing a property for purposes of sale?

Like none?

Again the property wasn't overvalued. He found a willing buyer on the open market.

...because...

That's great. Care to explain why the purchasers of Stewart property didn't sue him under Common Law Fraud? Could it be because they don't believe he did anything wrong per chance?

Apr 01, 2024, 15:54

Stav

You still have not answered a simple question - who lost money in the Trump Fraud case? Please explain - did the Bank lending money to Trump opened a fraud case against Trump?

Apr 01, 2024, 23:59

If someone robs a bank, uses the money & then dumps an equal amount of cash, plus interest, back into the bank a month later, he still robbed the bank.

The fact that Trump may have paid back the loans is completely irrelevant to whether he committed fraud in obtaining them.

:)

Apr 02, 2024, 00:44

ANSWER PLEASE - WHO LOST MONEY AND WAS DEFRAUDED IN THIS CASE. DID JAMES TOOK OVER THE ROLE OF A VALUATOR OR WHO DID HER VALUATION THAT TRUMP OVER-VALUED THE PROPERTY.?

BY THE WAY ANY ;LEGAL STATEMENT STARTING WITH IF MUST BE PROVEN IN COURTS OF LAW AS BEING RELEVANT AND IN THIS C ASE IF WAS NOT PROVEN AT ALL, SO STARTING WITH THE WORD IF LIKE Y OU DID IS TOTAL BS.

DO YOU NOT NOTICE THAT MOZART - WHO HATES TRUMP AS MKUCH AS YOU DO - CLAIMED THAT USING COURTS TO CONDUCT POLITICAL PERSECUTION OF POLITICAL OPPONENTS AND TRIED TO STEAL PROPERTIES FROM LEGAL OWNERS - LIKE HAPPENED IN THIS CASE - IS WRONG?

In any event this case is going to embarrass idiots likie you - there is zero chance that the decision of the local court will be upheld - since the judges are not going to follow WH instructions on thsi issue, but then one can expect anything from the Biden and Demcorat dictatorship now in use in the USA and n the end this case will end up in the Supreme court who would look at the issue of destriuction by Government of property rights of people and will upheld the US Constitution, .

Apr 02, 2024, 01:28

don't shout at me ................ watch this instead

Apr 02, 2024, 05:28

So another piece of BS discovered by you - to say Biden is sane and rode in a train over the bridge in Baltimore which never had any rail lines on it. So be happy about it.- but think a bit too - I know you cannot do it but hope for the difference.   When Trump were attacked by the Democrats decided to undergo a psychological test and pass it with flying colors. So was a proper psychological test done by this psychologist before he made the statement in the above video or did he form his opinion on media reports often being outright lies anyway.

Nice diversion attempt though after being proven that your postings above were based on BS.

Apr 02, 2024, 06:04

Your brain-train left the tracks yonks ago ................ diversify, get away from RTnews.

Apr 02, 2024, 06:15

BS imbecile - what is RT news?   I do not know because I never used it.     What I do know is that you spent days on trying to find BS  to reflect on site and what you came up is indeed lies and incredible twisted  distortions.  

When Hur had to investigate Biden about the documents he took home - he did not even remember when he was VP under Obama and did not remember the year his son died.    Hur could not recommend charging him with a criminal offence because no jury will find him guilty because of his dementia problem.    So that his dementia problem came to the fore - the media had to find issues where Trump was saying  something  they could distort..   You fell for that BS  lock stock and barrel.     

Maybe you should see as shrink yourself - your brain-functioning has been destroyed by brainwashing and BS.    So try again - you are indeed in need of help.        

You need to Log in to reply.