You need to LOG IN to reply.

Judge Pirro skins demonrats alive on border and other matters!

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Judge Pirro skins demonrats alive on border and other matters!

Jan 14, 2019, 10:11

Try as they may the open borders globalist MSM cannot suppress the truth about their open borders betrayal of the America people AND ditto for Europe. Day by day the populist/Nationalist movement grows and they are wetting themselves. Hang these bast*rds for treason, after a fair trial of course.

Demonrats badly bashed!

Jan 14, 2019, 10:24

Baboon-ou, has ISIS been defeated or not?

Jan 14, 2019, 12:24

Looks like my question has sent Baboon-ou into a stunned silence.

I'm guessing the poor brainwashed imbecile thought the war against ISIS was done and dusted . . . I mean, that is what Bozo told him, right?

LMAO!

Jan 14, 2019, 17:17

Rooinek

Your question can at best be spurious.   There is no way Isis can be totally beaten - contained yes, totally eliminated never.   The reason is that the Muslim fanatics will always exist and that fact should be recognized.   

I have many Muslim friends who are upset about what the fanatics do.   See all the murders and mosque attacks even in SA - the reason for the murder of the British couple is another example.   The fanatics are there and  they will spawn bodies like Isis again and again.   

They will provide funding for such bodies and also weapons.   The problem is the only country which effectively act is in fact Russia.   They will not allow a silent invasion into Russia - the way the EU allows in Western Europe. - the central European countries has bolted already from the Merkel-Macron approach and even the UK is on the way out of the of the trap.

The Isis type of attacks in France and other countries are already there and will get worse in years to come - maybe not in the ME - but in Europe itself.  

.         .  

Jan 14, 2019, 17:39

Right on Mike!!!
TRUMP-wng1

Jan 14, 2019, 18:03

Hmmmm . . . so then why did Bozo claim he had defeated ISIS if they can't be defeated?

He didn't just say "defeated", he said "We've beaten them and we've beaten them badly. We've taken back the land. And now it's time for our troops to come back home" . . . so if you don't think ISIS can be defeated, don't shoot the messenger, tell it to your hero and his adoring Trumpanzees. 

Jan 14, 2019, 20:53

Because he did beat them badly, and if they pop up somewhere else, he'll beat them into submission again. You are argueing semantics. The current situation is much better than doing nothing and watching them behead people on TV almost every day...or giving Iran Billions in cash to "kamptig" not forward their nuclear agenda....but go on, please continue to swallow the cool-aid "they" are feeding you.

Jan 14, 2019, 21:19

I see . . . so Draad, you've changed your tune somewhat. You're no longer saying Bozo exaggerated when he claimed he had defeated ISIS, now you're saying he did defeat them but they'll "pop up" again somewhere . . . and yet I'm the one drinking the Kool Aid?

LMAO!

Jan 15, 2019, 12:54

No I did not change my tune. ISIS was beaten back considerably, but they were not defeated.

Jan 15, 2019, 14:18

Hey, like I said to ou Maaik, I'm not the one saying ISIS was defeated, that's what your hero Bozo said.

Jan 15, 2019, 15:21

Swings and Round abouts

Jan 15, 2019, 18:55

Rooinek

Since when did I say Trump is my hero or even that I support him at all?   All I deal with is background and what is bound to happen in future, trying to be objective.

You used the word "defeated" a word Trump did not use at all,   There is a difference you know? 

Jan 15, 2019, 20:43

Maaik, it's no use trying to discuss anything T-related with Rooi. It's his kryptonite or catnip or whatever...loses his senses. I think T's personality, combined with Beeno's adoration sent Rooi over the cliff...not to mention Mozart's support for the man. This is gonna end ugly for someone...

Jan 15, 2019, 21:02

"You used the word "defeated" a word Trump did not use at all,   There is a difference you know? "

Bozo's tweet on Twitter 19 December 2018:

"We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency."

Now admit you got it wrong and we can move on.

Jan 16, 2019, 07:48

How many wars have there been where the USA have thoroughly defeated their enemy, either into submission or surrender.

Yet, over the coming years or decades, small factions or splinter cells have later surfaced to still try and destabilize the USA in some way...….exactly how Draad said.... popping up here and there.... when and as the time allows them to.

Piss Mint is just debating semantics or playing on words.... as I said, it's swings and round abouts.

How long has it been where you have seen the disgusting acts that ISIS were performing and displaying to the world on a daily basis?

Trump has done far far more against ISIS than Obama ever wanted to do or did do.... period.

Jan 16, 2019, 20:09

It's easy to criticise American foreign policy and blame them for all the wars, but how would the world have looked if they stayed out of the 2 word wars and left Europe alone to sort out their own problems?  

Jan 17, 2019, 07:55

Draad, are you directing your question to me?

Jan 17, 2019, 08:35

"Draad, are you directing your question to me?"

LMAO!

I doubt it, DumbAss. I'd be surprised if even a single poster cares what you think about anything.

Draad, I don't see anyone criticising American foreign policy before Bozo's arrival so no need to get all precious and defensive. Trying to pretend that any criticism of Bozo's foreign policy is a criticism of the US policy from a century ago is pretty stupid . . . even by your standards.

Jan 17, 2019, 10:21

DA, that question was not directed at anyone in particular.

"The Socratic method, also known as maieutics, method of elenchus, elenctic method, or Socratic debate, is a form of cooperative argumentative dialogue between individuals, based on asking and answering questions to stimulate critical thinking and to draw out ideas and underlying presuppositions. "

...opposed to calling everyone with a different point of view stupid.

Jan 17, 2019, 13:33

Socratic, maieutics, elenctic . . . call it what you like but when we're discussing Bozo's foreign policy embarrassments and you defend him by bringing up US foreign policy decisions that were made 100 years ago before Bozo was born . . . well . . . I don't need any fancy terminology . . . it's just plain stupid.

Jan 17, 2019, 15:26

This thread has gone so far off topic, I can't even remember what exactly we were discussing.

Jan 17, 2019, 15:32

"This thread has gone so far off topic, I can't even remember what exactly we were discussing."

A quick summary: 

Bozo claimed he had defeated ISIS. 

The Trumpanzees replied saying it was impossible to defeat ISIS but somehow Bozo was not a liar. 

You then said Bozo's foreign policy cannot be criticised because the USA entered the 1st and 2nd World Wars. 

I pointed out what stupid reasoning that was. 

You got a bit upset and looked up some fancy words for "argument".

There you go. 

Jan 17, 2019, 16:28

"You then said Bozo's foreign policy cannot be criticised because the USA entered the 1st and 2nd World Wars. "

I did not say that. You made me read the thread again. I am amazed at the baseless jumps you make in your reasoning. I am on record saying that Trump is exaggerating when saying ISIS were defeated.

"You got a bit upset and looked up some fancy words for "argument"

I did not get upset, I knew there was a name for teaching/debating/arguing by asking questions, so I looked it up. Someone once accused me of "maieutics" so I had to look it up then too.  Couldn't remember the word or the spelling, only the Greek connection.

Jan 18, 2019, 08:42

So Draad, if you didn't say that then please enlighten us . . . when you said this:

"It's easy to criticise American foreign policy and blame them for all the wars, but how would the world have looked if they stayed out of the 2 word wars and left Europe alone to sort out their own problems? "

Who or what was it in response to? Who criticised American foreign policy in any period before Bozo?

Jan 18, 2019, 09:14

@Jan 16, 2019, 07:48

How many wars have there been where the USA have thoroughly defeated their enemy, either into submission or surrender.

Yet, over the coming years or decades, small factions or splinter cells have later surfaced to still try and destabilize the USA in some way...….exactly how Draad said.... popping up here and there.... when and as the time allows them to.

Piss Mint is just debating semantics or playing on words.... as I said, it's swings and round abouts.

How long has it been where you have seen the disgusting acts that ISIS were performing and displaying to the world on a daily basis?

Trump has done far far more against ISIS than Obama ever wanted to do or did do.... period."

My response was probably a reaction to the highlighted/bolded section above. "all the wars" in particular. It was a reflection on the warlike image of the USA in general. ISIS is the direct result of American foreign policy and they actually emerged under the previous administration. Almost everyone is almost always always criticising American foreign policy. With Trump as POTUS, they have a problem with the domestic policy too. 

In hind sight, I should probably not have made the comment, too far off topic of the already derailed thread, but how you took that as:"You then said Bozo's foreign policy cannot be criticised because the USA entered the 1st and 2nd World Wars. ", you will have to answer yourself. Too big a jump in logic for even my ADHD self.

Jan 18, 2019, 09:32

Draad, you still haven't pointed out where anyone criticised US foreign policy or blamed them for all the wars.

Jan 18, 2019, 10:00

Nobody did on this thread. I went too far off topic and should not have posted that. I see that it caused confusion.

"It was a reflection on the warlike image of the USA in general."

Jan 18, 2019, 10:11

Oh . . . okay then. I just wonder why you didn't say this ages ago instead of insisting you were right.

Jan 18, 2019, 11:55

I couldn't figure out sooner what you were on about. 

Jan 18, 2019, 19:05

This is what Urinal thinks is intelligent debate.....seizing on a word and demanding an absolutely literal interpretation. Forgive me if I think it's the height of ignorance.

When the allies 'defeated' Nazism ....did it disappear from the face of the Earth?

You need to Log in to reply.