You need to LOG IN to reply.

Latest US presidential election odds . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Latest US presidential election odds . . .

Oct 11, 2016, 08:50

As far as the bookies are concerned this is all over. Hillary Clinton has been backed from 1-3 in to 1-4 and now she's at 1-6!

You can get 4-1 odds on the clown if you want to throw good money away . . . and I see Mike Pence is starting to shorten quite dramatically! He wasn't mentioned in the betting two weeks ago then he came in at 100-1 and has since been backed into 50-1 and even as short as 33-1.

Smart move by Hillary not to completely annihilate the Clown in the 2nd debate. She's no fool, she knows this election is in the bag if she's up against Bozo. Why kill him off and face a tougher competitor in Pence?

I see Baboon-ou has been very scarce on the Tr(*)mpet since his hero started to implode. Poor Baboon-ou, it's hard to imagine how he's going to survive the egg avalanche that is heading his way!

LMAO!

Oct 13, 2016, 08:33

And this morning Hillary is at 1-8!

You can get 5-1 now on Bozo the Clown.

Oct 13, 2016, 11:09

His campaign has truly fallen off the rails, I'm not a huge Hilary fan by any means but she'd be so much better than trump, the fact that such a close minded, ignorant bigot can get so close to being POTUS is scary

Nov 09, 2016, 14:18

Rooinek

Latest US presidential election odds . . .
October 11, 2016, 08:50:47

As far as the bookies are concerned this is all over. Hillary Clinton has been backed from 1-3 in to 1-4 and now she's at 1-6!

You can get 4-1 odds on the clown if you want to throw good money away . . . .

Smart move by Hillary not to completely annihilate the Clown in the 2nd debate.

I see Baboon-ou has been very scarce on the Tr(*)mpet since his hero started to implode. Poor Baboon-ou, it's hard to imagine how he's going to survive the egg avalanche that is heading his way!

LMAO!

Oh no !

LMFAO !!

You shoor know your stuff Piss Mint

Feb 06, 2019, 09:02

:(

Feb 06, 2019, 09:13

Well, we all know who that avalanche hit, very hard, straight between the eyes.....

LMFAO

Nice work here SB

Feb 06, 2019, 17:46

That's why he can't wait for Trump to fail...Mueller!!!!Russians!!!BaboonOu....Trumpanzee's!

Feb 06, 2019, 20:14

Waaaaaaaaaaaahaha Koos in mid season form.

You need to Log in to reply.