Leaving the site for now

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Leaving the site for now

Jun 18, 2019, 09:01

Hi all

Having regularly visited the site for about five years now, it struck me recently(this weekend) that the negatives outweigh the positives.

It's difficult~impossible to navigate threads without fear of betraying some alliance you never entered into or alienating someone that you have no problem with.

There's so much bad blood and no fresh blood to dilute the decades of built up animosity between the majority of regulars. There's just too much negativity and one can't help but log off being in a worse mood than before you entered.

Ultimately, the cons outweigh the pros and I'm done, for now anyway. It edit: simply doesnt add value.

Keep well and I see yas all at some point in the future.

Jun 18, 2019, 09:12

Cheers Plum. Hope you pop back for the Rugby World Cup when there should be more focus on rugby rather than personal spats.

If you ever feel like a game of chess and a chat you know where to find me.

Jun 18, 2019, 11:30

Anybody who has a serious view of this site has a screw loose somewhere. I mostly read it for the entertainment value. One cannot take the stuff seriously for 90% of the time.

Most of it should be filed under daily humour/comedy. Most of the discussions end up in a pissing contest in any case.

Any genuine interesting discussion always end in mudslinging and name calling or somebody taking the piss at someone, which I actually prefer to the mudslinging. What is life if you cannot have a laugh, after all? And if it is at the expense of some clown making a tool of him/herself, then so be it.

Jun 18, 2019, 11:55

Off is the general direction in which i wish you would fuck. The best part of you dripped down your mothers leg.

Jun 18, 2019, 12:13

Plum you are a well liked and one of the saner posters here. The trick here is, as Windpomp has suggested, not to take things too seriously.

We the Committee grant you a brief leave of absence in order to detox in respect of ou rooitwits toxic posts, sharktwits lunacy and crusaders fans gross ignorance. Hahahahahhahahahaha. Tell you what i wouldn't want one of the plonkers to leave. :D

Anyhow you have two weeks before reporting back for duty!

Jun 18, 2019, 13:55

Brycy said this is not an airport where your departure and arrival is announced.  Funny fulla our Brycy :D

Jun 18, 2019, 14:12

And out again I curve and flow.

To join the brimming river,

For men may come and men may go,

But I go on for ever.

Alfred Lord Tennyson

Posters come and go........but Ploom was a good one, he'll be missed.

Jun 18, 2019, 15:58

good riddance. 

Jun 20, 2019, 02:53

Jul 17, 2020, 13:00

Bum Plum, this is one of your most recent posts saying you were leaving? Can next time be permanent? :D

Jul 17, 2020, 13:52

Nothing is permanent, Vrottie. 

Even your Trump fascination will fade one day. He'll die and you'll find a brand new person to be unhealthily infatuated with.

Sometimes I'll be here to share in your ever so exciting journey and at other times I won't.

I do hope that you understand.

It's not you, it's me. Promise.

Jul 17, 2020, 15:19

Jul 17, 2020, 13:52

Nothing is permanent, Vrottie. 

---------------------------

So if nothing is permanent, you admit you were always going to return, and therefore it was just an attention-seeking escapade on your part. 

Jul 17, 2020, 16:06

Perhaps you should address that question to Peeper and his good friend Koosie.

Jul 17, 2020, 18:51

Sharktard,

Read again, pay attention to the bold text.

"Ultimately, the cons outweigh the pros and I'm done, for now anyway. It edit: simply doesnt add value.

Keep well and I see yas all at some point in the future."

Seriuosly, how dumb are you?

Jul 17, 2020, 19:16

"Perhaps you should address that question to Peeper and his good friend Koosie."

You can add Jalapeno and Kitchener to that list...and then some...definitely a patern of deliberate deception.  I wonder to what extent?

You need to Log in to reply.