Let's hear BLMDenny's opinion on today's SA news cycle...

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Let's hear BLMDenny's opinion on today's SA news cycle...

Aug 28, 2020, 17:45

Here are a few from today in South Africa.

Rape, murder and corruption by police and government...

Murder of child by police

Rape of child by police

Stealing from the poor by government

Let me guess. BLM's local spokesperson will remain silent on these. 

Because when you look at the actual numbers the entire charade falls to pieces.

Aug 29, 2020, 07:36

No comment Denny?

I was busy making my BLM signs and getting ready for us to protest the in the streets of JHB together.

Can you think of a more important cause that police killing and raping children while government steals their parents livelihoods?

Gosh darn it!

I need to find less hypocritical protest buddies that actually care about all black lives.

Aug 31, 2020, 19:46

Touche Plum you have called their bluff.

No response because they are cowards and are not interested in justice but only supporting BLM with a hidden agenda hoping to topple PDT.

As I stated in another posting there were over one million abortions performed in the USA in 2019 and the largest percentage of the abortions where black babies.

Why are the Demorats and these creeps not demonstrating about those poor innocent souls?

Yes, we all know the reason.........political.

What a shame it is to see the destruction of history, buildings, business, and jobs all being sacrificed by these criminals.

If they don't agree with the western way of life they are free to make the move back to the country of their origin. For those who were born in the USA, they are free to apply for landed refugee status in any country that accepts them.

Suggest they try Nigeria, Sudan, Ethiopia, Ghana, Rwanda, and if they are rejected there is always Zimbabwe. 

Sure that the USA will provide financial assistance in getting these patriotic folks "HOME". 

You need to Log in to reply.