You need to LOG IN to reply.

Macpherson Kelley

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Macpherson Kelley

Jun 28, 2019, 15:53

Hey Beeno

This is the company that is representing Folau in his legal court case against the ARU

Their contact details are as follows

Phone: 1800 888 966

Email: info@mk.com.au

This is all legit, and above board.....no bullshit...……. you can even Google it

Please contact them asap..... I am urging you...…. and give them the scoop on this gay magazine story that you say is just a global conspiracy to run Folau's name into the ground.

I can clearly see you feel incredibly passionate about how this false accusation against Folau's name is eating you up...…

You could potentially earn him millions here in damages for defamation of character or slander...… etc etc, because after all, he is a massive internationally acclaimed Christian rugby star, who passionately hates gays, and these are huge media companies printing these lies about your famous Christian sportsman.

Do you have any idea how much this could raise towards his legal case...…. come now...….. be a true Christian here and help a fellow Christian man out.

It will cost you nothing at all, just a call or an email...... I have provided all the proof for you already.

Please just keep this thread open though...... with all your updates, so we can see how much he gets out of this lawsuit.

Oh yeah.... I would have done this myself if I believed it was fake, like you do, but I don't, and I also think that it would be more believable and acceptable coming from a fellow Christian.

Best of luck, keep me informed on their response.

Man oh man..... I'm fucking excited now

Jun 28, 2019, 15:57

...this is getting eerie....:'(:angel::D

Jun 28, 2019, 16:00

And I'm feeling Irie……...

Jun 28, 2019, 17:21

daperv you do the phoning get them to send documentary evidence. You are bringing the smear you back it up.

Waiting for the evidence.

who passionately hates gays

So he passionately hates gays but gets paid by gays. Really!!

But of course you are wrong about Folau hating gays. They Word of Gd says unless they repent gays and others (The others have just moved on) will go to Hell. it was an act of love to warn them -. As Folau said in that clp which of you were probably to scared to view.

i certainly will not waste a second of my time on thvs smear campaign. You made the accusation you back it up. if you cant you need to apologise. End of story.

i am sure as things get organised there are going to be further courts cases against he pervs. A wvn here for Folau will set a huge legal precedent.

The pervs have greatly overstepped the mark make no mistake about that. in fact whether Folau got paid or not really has no bearing on this at all. Cant see anyway the pervs can win this. We shall see.

The way the law works daperv is that a man is innocent until proven guilty. Right now Folau vs innocent. You have brought a charge. You back it up, No squirming around the fundamentals you dishonest perv!

daperv thinks he can have fun sending me rushing around on a wild goose chase. Bwahahahahhahahahaha he is more stupid than even i thought.

Jul 01, 2019, 08:15

Beeno

You would not believe the truth is it came up and smacked your right between the forehead

Your belief in Folau is bordering on obsessive, even compulsive...…. blind to everything around you

Are you saying that the images that have been posted around the world are doctored?

Are you stating here and now categorically that Folau would never ever pose on a gay magazine cover, and never has in his life before?

Let's see how much belief and faith you have in the man...…..

Let's get you on record here...…. man up and answer the question 

Jul 01, 2019, 12:29

Dumbass provide your proof that those photos were used with Folau's permission and that he got paid for it. 

Until you can prove this stop your smear campaign. 

Further its time you realized that even if you could prove your case it has ZERO to do with the facts which are - a man gets fired for quoting the Bible.

Your take on all this arises from your perv supporting character which, worse still, couldn't care a hoot that the LGBT community is targeting  children. 

You should hang you head in shame perve. You disgust me with all your pervs BS.

You are on the wrong side of the matter here. End of story. 

Now run along and let's see what evidence you can find. No more delay and excuses. See if you can win an irrelevant point. 

Jul 01, 2019, 13:32

Baboon-ou . . . the disturbed sicko who fantasizes about being pegged by Raelene Castle calling other people "pervs".

LMAO!

Jul 01, 2019, 15:33

Beeno and his very selective admiration and support

So Beeno, now it's ok to openly support a guy who previously openly supported homosexuals, which is totally against what you have always believed...…..

Cool

Jul 01, 2019, 16:02

daperv when it comes to politics you have  to accept nobody is 100% perfect from ones own point of view.

Trump gets the vast majority of things spot on. 

Especially pro life. If I was in the USA he would get my vote for sure. The abortion up to term and now killing babies after birth is Satanic but of course doesn't bother a morally bankrupt nutjob like you. 

Jul 02, 2019, 07:39

So now you jump straight to Trump, who I have no issue with

LMAO

Typical

You need to Log in to reply.