You need to LOG IN to reply.

Mark Levin intervews gay man who walked away from the demonrats when he discovered the lies of the MSM

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Mark Levin intervews gay man who walked away from the demonrats when he discovered the lies of the MSM

Mar 04, 2019, 19:57

He started the walk away movement that has seen fantastic growth in s short space of time. The guy reminds me of the brainwashed rooijackass. But thi guy although deceived was honest and when the truth hit him he flipped. Rooijackass wont accept truth because he is a total unadulterated bigot. Will the oak ever see the light

This is a great clip

Walk away

Mar 04, 2019, 21:49

Baboon-ou, this is not the first time you've posted one of these clips that starts off with a bible verse and is followed by some small-minded right wing propaganda but I find it very hard to get past the sleep inducing presenter and his dull monotone delivery that has me nodding off to sleep within a few seconds. Not Levin (he's just a flip-flopping arsehole who doesn't know what he supports or what he thinks) I'm talking about the dim bulb at the very start of the clip.

If you must post this silly right wing drivel then find some material that isn't a cure for insomnia.

You need to Log in to reply.