McCarthy elected as US House Speaker and is now second in line to become US President

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » McCarthy elected as US House Speaker and is now second in line to become US President

Jan 08, 2023, 09:30

There were serious opposition to him in the Republican Party and it centered around the way the House is to be run and the opinions on how crooked and corrupt Democratic Party politicians and bureaucrats should be handled.  Biden is likely to be out sooner rather than later due to mental deficiency and Harris will end up as President with McCarthy as VP.    

The moderates in the Republican Party want to see them in prison for life - the more rightwing members want to see them sentenced to death for bribery and corruption coupled to the committing of treason in their corrupt activities as well.     

Jan 08, 2023, 11:40

" . . . and Harris will end up as President with McCarthy as VP."

So hang on, you're saying Kamala Harris will end up as the President of the USA and her vice president will be . . . ummmm . . . the Republican Kevin McCarthy?

Interesting prediction, ou Maaik. 

Jan 08, 2023, 11:41

Some very insightful stuff. I wonder if people in the US follow this blog for the latest updates of Dumb Mike. 

Jan 08, 2023, 11:42

Ou Maaik makes Bozo seem reasonably intelligent.

Jan 08, 2023, 13:00

Listen Dumb idiots.

The US Constitution provides for the Vice President to succeed the President and the Vice President be replaced by the Speaker of the House.   If the VP is not available  the Speaker takes over the Presidency.    Example it happened when Nixon resigned and the VP previously resigned as VP - the latter was corrupt, but not a patch on the present-day Democrats.   Ford as Speaker then took over the Presidency.     

The USA have a dementia-ridden idiot as President.    The Democrats insisted that Trump underwent a psychological test as to his mental capacity and he passed it.   The Republicans will insist that a similar test be done on Biden and he is so idiotic already that it is unlikely he will pass the test because his mental capacity is shot.  The Democrats protected him from undergoing such a test - the way to force that he does undergo the test is merely to pass a motion to that effect in the House.   

Harris is so dumb it is unbelievable - she is bound to fall into a trap that would result in her continuation as President to be  inconceivable.    My prediction is that the two will be gone by 2024 and if that happens McCarthy will take over as President.    He will survive as Speaker if he does not compromise the Republican Party by collaborating with the corrupt and traitorous Democrats.          

Jan 08, 2023, 13:00

Duplication

Jan 08, 2023, 13:21

Ja Maaik, 2nd in line doesn't mean he will become VP in the event of Harris becoming president due to Biden becoming incapacitated or if he's removed for whatever reason.

Jan 08, 2023, 15:00

You said Harris would be president with McCarthy as VP, you ignorant, low-class liar. You didn't say McCarthy as Speaker. Go read what you said you blithering idiot and stop posting in a drunken state. It was only 13h00 when you typed up your latest stupidity for goodness sake and you're already gesuip.

Jan 08, 2023, 16:55

DumbMike thinks he lives in the US and has more knowledge of their politics than what they do, even more than the indigenous Trumpanzee species

Jan 08, 2023, 16:59

The far right that tried to block McCarthy are Trump supporters. It would not be a surprise if Trump was egging them on behind the scenes while giving a public display that he supported McCarthy all along.

I read something that they wanted concessions to promote creating witch-hunt investigations into Biden. 

In my humble "opinion", Biden needs to be replaced at the end of his term:

1. He is too old,
2. The Hunter Biden fiasco. 
3. Need someone with no links to corruption
4. A fresh slate is needed, someone that is much younger and that more people can identify with

Jan 08, 2023, 17:02

There was some good handbag stuff when a Republican politician tried to take out Matt Gates, with the Mcdonalds women on the sideline. 

Jan 08, 2023, 19:10

SB

Trump supported the election of Mc Carthy - the people against  McCarthy wanted rule and Committee changes to deal with the crooking processes the Democrats used and was afraid that McCarthy would not be strict enough in dealing with the Democratic crooks.

Your assumption that Trump encouraged members to vote they did is total BS you cannot prove.  Trump privately and openly supported McCarthy's election.    I have a feeling that somebody was threatening Gaez to oppose McCarthy or face a fake prosecution for sex with a minor.   The present Justice Department is totally politicized - the FBI is even worse.        

That is not the truth about witch hunt investigations - that precedent was set by the Democrats when they investigated Trump based on lies they concocted themselves.   In the case of Biden there is enough evidence of criminality on the part of Biden and investigations are justified and will take place.   The difference is that unlike the case was with the Democrat witch hunt judicial principles will be used in future investigations and the BSter crooks in the Democrats will have the right to have legal representation.   

The Democrats insisted that Trump underwent psychological testing to determine his ability to hold office.   The same will now be required from Biden  - and his record of gaffes and open lies will not help him in such representations.   When appearing in public he is given a list of what he has to do - when he has to sit down - whom he must greet - what he must say is on a teleprompter - after his speech he does not know anymore what he has to do and wander around aimlessly.     There is no way he even knows what is going on around him..

Since he became President he has gone off duty and not present in the WH for more than a third of his total presidency.   He is a noncompus mentus nincumpoop - not a President at all.   His handlers are obviously aware how they handle him - but he is making a fool all the time even despite his handler instructions.

Jan 08, 2023, 19:28

Draad

The Democrats or the  president cannot appoint a VP on their own - it has to be an elected representative and must be approved by the Congress.   It will pass in the Senate - but not in the House so the normal route as provided in the Constitution will apply.

To be quite frank with you I do not believe Biden will pass a mental capacity test  and wlll have to go as a result.         

Jan 08, 2023, 19:57

I expect 2 things to happen this year.

Trump will go to Jail. Then shortly after, Biden will announce that will not run for a 2nd term.

Jan 08, 2023, 20:00

Redneck Mike knows more about US election procedures than Congress. Just like his ilk that stormed the Capitol. 

Jan 08, 2023, 21:35

I am looking forward to a real judicial-based  investigation of what really happened and the fact is there are some real problems the FBI and the Justice Department would not like to come out.   

As to your Trump stories I suspect that he would be met by a lot of corrupt democrats alrready in jail.

There is one thing I have learnt over the past five years or so is never to believe any myths the media spread masqueraded as news.   Not a single story about politics in that period were not a lie - all based on lies concocted by the media themselves, by their owners or by the Democrats using the FBI and CIA 

Many years ago the New York Times was respected as a provider of news - she was known affectionately by the people as the "Gray Old Lady".    Today it is a rag and no news agency at all.    The rest of the media are propaganda channels - nothing else. 

If you have not learnt yet not to believe the junk they spread  - you will never learn. 

Jan 09, 2023, 03:06

Jan 09, 2023, 12:41

Oh I don't mind if all of the so called corrupt Democrats get tossed into the slammer as long as the obese pig/thug goes first.

Jan 09, 2023, 18:55

LOL

They have been  investigating Trump for 6 years now and still has found nothing they could charge him with - so my opinion is that if they find something to charge him with and he is found guilty - I agree that he should go to the slammer.   However, I doubt whether they would find anything - political witch hunts will provide no legal evidence.

Jan 10, 2023, 00:05

January 6:ermm:

Jan 10, 2023, 05:38

BB

The problem is the at the Pelosi Committee  used the incident as a propaganda show trial.   For that reason they totally disregarded normal judicial norms - where accused people have legal representation who could question evidence provided.    The fact is the incident will now be properly investigated minus the propaganda element.

Another issue that will also be investigated will be the riots organized and funded by the Democratic Party and Soros using BLM and Antifa - which caused 46 unsolved murders (the Justice Department refused to charge the accused with murder - the only case that was finalized was where the Ohio Governor appointed a prosecutor - something the Justice Department refused to do.   There were also over 1 200 police officers seriously injured - many by Molotiv Cocktails provided on an organized basis to the rioters - and thousands of businesses looted and burned down causing an estimated $2,5 billion in damages.   The media tried to cover it up by claiming it  was "peaceful protests" - which not was not the case at all.  That is another issue that would cause damage to the Democratic Party.        

Jan 10, 2023, 09:42

Michael, how many more times are you going to tell us the Democrats are corrupt? We've heard you say it over and over again....one more time....over and over again. 

We get it....believe me.

Does that mean anything to you?

Jan 10, 2023, 10:54

Denny

If there is one thing I hate it is corruption in Government.  I have seen so much written evidence of corruption in the USA especially involving political leaders - incluisve of Biden, Pelosi and Schiff - that made me see red all the time. 

Members never attack the corrupt politicians in the USA  -  its always Trump - never the crooks.    Presidents Bush and Obama has ensured that corruption in the Federal Government is never investigated and charges never laid.  In SA it is called State Capture - Zuma did the same with the Police and National Prosecuting Authority in SA.

There is in fact no way that Bush and Obama were not corrupt while being President  and Clinton and Biden should by now have been in jail if the normal investigation processes were followed.   The FBI is part of a protection racket - which is not a good thing for the USA.   

Jan 10, 2023, 14:50

From a former corrupt Bearocrat that enforced Apartheid, and then jumped ship and sold out other races for a quick buck once it was clear the ANC would become the new power...

Jan 10, 2023, 19:04

They found classified documents in an office in Washington DC that was rented by the ex-President and now President of the USA.

Documents delivered to the DOF/FBI on November 4th, 2022 just a few days before the November 6th elections but only disclosed January 9th, 2023.

Another cover up and slow walk by the Biden DOJ/FBI.

These documents held by V/P Biden at the time have never been de-classified as he does not have the authority to do so.

President Trump's documents have been de-classified.

Unbeknown to many and including Hillary, Comey, Holden and a top army of Demorat's who are calling for justice in the President Trump's case this might be a shock.

Finally we will witness if the claim that justice in the USA is the same for all.

Shame.

Jan 11, 2023, 10:28

Not going to happen....

You need to Log in to reply.