You need to LOG IN to reply.

Missing thread . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Missing thread . . .

Jan 15, 2019, 09:57

Wonder what happened to Hemingchabal's thread about masculinity and metrosexual males?

Jan 15, 2019, 10:01

This is the last I saw of it . . .

Are you a man or a mouse...the metrosexual man...manliness is disappearing

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Are you a man or a mouse...the metrosexual man...manliness is disappearing 

Jan 13, 2019, 07:08

This is more serious than just food for thought...if it offends that's good because it is spot-on truth.

I see it here...on a rugby forum of all places...in the business world today and virtually everywhere...we are soft, spineless and wishy washy.

There are no good peer images...sportsmen may be physical supermen but mentally and emotionally they are paper tigers. Hollywood turns out these false hero's...gone are the John Waynes, James Stewarts and Paul Newmans.

I really don't like Trump but one thing in his favour, he takes tough stands...they might not always be right but he is not certainly a wussy like some of his predecessors. Neither is Putin. 

Why Manliness is Disappearing | Intellectual Takeout

Jan 13, 2019, 20:33

Now there's irony for you . . . the weakest, most thin-skinned crybaby ever seen on these boards lecturing his fellow posters on masculinity.

LMAO!

Jan 14, 2019, 08:22

"I really don't like Trump but one thing in his favour, he takes tough stands...they might not always be right but he is not certainly a wussy like some of his predecessors. Neither is Putin...."and neither was Hitler...or Stalin! 

I am not sure what point you are trying to make, but I am sure it is a pretty stupid one. 

Jan 14, 2019, 08:34

Hemingchabal seems to think that all you need to be a man is a fishing rod, a rude and obnoxious attitude and a genocidal tendency. 

You have to feel for his poor family!

Jan 14, 2019, 09:55

Seb don't expect wee rooijackass to see your point as he is busy transitioning! Any tackle that is too hard if for ou rooijackass toxic masculinity! Hence the halfwits love of his pink pussy hat! Bwhahahahahahahaha

As for President Trump he proves day to day he is the best US President in history and the first in many decades to actually put America first. Given President Trumps long list of accomplishments you would have to be the most brain washed, gullible, low information, low intelligence loon (ie just like rooijackass) to think otherwise

Jan 14, 2019, 09:59

Talking of brainwashed fools, any chance you can answer my question in the post about ISIS, Baboon-ou?

Not long ago Bozo said that ISIS had been defeated and that he's won the war in Syria. Why is he still fighting a war that's already been won?

Jan 15, 2019, 09:42

Bahahahahahahaha...what a puss...must have struck a very raw nerve in this prick...brave talk when you have not even the slightest clue of what or what I am...talk about irony...and lack of discernment...little does this obnoxious twit know about courage and strength except the keyboard...you would not speak this way if you were in my physical presence that's for sure.

Jan 15, 2019, 09:45

". . . you would not speak this way if you were in my physical presence that's for sure."

Hemingchabal, by all accounts if I was in your physical presence I wouldn't be speaking at all, I'd be holding my nose.

Jan 15, 2019, 10:07

I can only imagine that Hemingchabal's reply was an explosion of rage so riddled with profanity that the Ed had to delete it.

Jan 15, 2019, 10:12

He was on 4 votes this morning. Some idiot voted hom off, or someone did it by accident.  The system is not ideal for new posters.

Jan 15, 2019, 10:19

That would explain it . . . but he had his 5 posts?

Jan 15, 2019, 11:50

Calling for the votes was a typically stupid idea to begin with

Jan 15, 2019, 12:09

Any chance we can reset DumbAss's post count back to zero and vote to send the tedious and sanctimonious bore off to join Hemingchabal?

Jan 15, 2019, 12:46

Perhaps it is 6 threads that have to be posted- as he had 5. 

I see his post in the rugby area is also gone.

Jan 15, 2019, 14:23

He had 6 posts as per the copy and paste of the thread above.

I can't remember exactly but it must be 10 posts you have to make before 5 people vote you off.

Hemingchabal was too slow and too stupid (at least 2 people told him about the votes next to his name and what he had to do about it) but more to the point, he was also such a thoroughly unlikeable and sermonizing hypocrite which is the real reason he got voted off by people who knew it was him.

A triumph for democracy!

PS And none of this would have happened if Baboon-ou hadn't made a big song and dance about it . . . so thanks Baboon-ou!

Jan 15, 2019, 14:40

He can always come back under his original nick. 

Jan 15, 2019, 14:58

"He can always come back under his original nick. "

True.

He's even got a choice, he could come back as SebastianChaball or General Tit . . . but that doesn't change the fact that at least 5 posters here think he's such a smarmy, preachy and dull loser that they'd vote him off . . . so I'm guessing he'll have another of his long sulks before trying to come back with a brand new identity.

Jan 15, 2019, 15:23

Typical PissMint

Celebrating at the expense of others

What a twat you are

Jan 15, 2019, 15:25

What a bunch of cry babies you all are, whoever voted him off

That's fucked up... period

Jan 15, 2019, 15:48

Yeah ... what he said ... !!

Jan 15, 2019, 16:35

I think it might be by accident. You need to be careful when scrolling on a touch screen phone.

Jan 16, 2019, 07:40

Accidents don't happen when you have a poster deliberately instructing other posters with the ability to vote posters off..... to quickly get to that thread to vote that poster off, and then make out like it was a joke

You need to Log in to reply.