You need to LOG IN to reply.

More irony . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » More irony . . .

Jan 14, 2019, 09:00

As if Hemingchabal lecturing us on masculinity wasn't ironic enough, now we have Bozo calling Jeff Bezos . . . ummmm . . . "Bozo!"

LMAO!

Bozo is insanely jealous of Jeff Bezos who is worth over 10 times what Bozo is worth and who made his money without inheriting it from Daddy or breaking the law.

Bozo is calling Bezos names on Twitter (in a very mature and presidential manner) to gloat over Bezos' impending divorce after the National Enquirer exposed an affair that Bezos had that cost him his marriage. This is from the Husband-of-the-Year who started at least two affairs that we know of shortly after two different wives of his fell pregnant. 

Jan 14, 2019, 12:23

Image result for Trump laughing gif

Jan 14, 2019, 12:29

Say Draad, what do you think about the war on ISIS? Bozo told us that ISIS had been defeated and "beaten bad" but now Bozo is saying they will be attacked?

So do you think it's right to carry on attacking an enemy that's been defeated or do you think Bozo was lying when he said they'd been defeated?

I really want to see how you Trumpanzees spin this one and unfortunately your pal Baboon-ou has been reduced to a quivering jellyfish as he hides in a dark corner hoping this question just goes away.

So?

Jan 14, 2019, 12:45

Oh dear, looks like the Trumpanzees don't like this question very much. The same Trumpanzees who get all red-faced and tearful when their stupid questions aren't answered in less than a minute have probably all run off to Breitbart or Infowars hoping to find an answer there.

No worries . . . I'll be patient. 

Jan 14, 2019, 14:11

Rooi, ISIS can never completely be defeated, but they are all but a shadow of their former position of strength. Trump exaggerated quite a bit, like  he normally does.

Jan 14, 2019, 14:26

Wow! A Trumpanzee answering a straight question with a straight answer!

I must remember this date!

So Bozo was exaggerating when he said ISIS had been defeated? Hmmmm . . .

Every time a Trumpanzee ever lists all the wonderful things Bozo has achieved - which is often - they list "defeated ISIS" as one of the top 3 . . . usually just under "removed North Korean nuclear threat". So do you chaps want to go back to those lists and edit them?

Be sure to let us know which other ones were also exaggerated. I suspect it won't be long before you're telling us that removing the North Korean nuclear threat was also exaggerated . . . as were the job creations . . . and the economic growth . . . and the unemployment stats . . . and the tax cuts . . . and everything else that you brainwashed Trumpanzees like to attribute to this incompetent and self-serving clown.

But thanks for a straight answer. You can call it "exaggeration" if you like, I'll call it what it is . . . a lie.   

Jan 14, 2019, 16:07

Lol

The guy is infatuated with Trump

Jan 14, 2019, 16:31

Nobody will ever defeat ISIS and El Qeada.   There are huge number of fanatics that will always support  bodies like the above.   Even if curtailed they will simmer along continuously.   

Russia is one country that suffered  at the hands of  the fanatics - both in Afghanistan and in Russia itself - through the Chechnya rebels.   The Russian policy is to keep the undesirables out - but the EU is opening a door for a silent invasion that would massively damage them in years to come.

So there is no question as to the defeat of Isis at all - it can never happen.   

Jan 14, 2019, 17:04

Perspective. Regardless of your dislike in the man, the world is safer place than it was 2 years ago.

Jan 14, 2019, 18:22

". . . the world is safer place than it was 2 years ago."

Well, not if you're Canadian . . . not if you're a refugee . . . not if you're a Muslim . . . not if you're a former NATO ally . . . not if you're Ukrainian . . . not if you're Mexican and certainly not if you're a Saudi dissident who lived in the USA and wrote for the Washington Post and then visted Istanbul.

Jan 14, 2019, 18:31

Rooinek

Are you in fact just a Trump hater and endorse things which you will not endorse in SA itself?    

Jan 14, 2019, 20:00

Yes Mike, he is totally blind to anything possitve.  He can't be that stupid, so I suspect he is trying to ballance the universe by counteracting Beenz. No other logic can explain it, unless he has solved "Dark Matter" or "Anti Matter".

I have grown accustomed to Beeno's rants over the years and can apply some discernment, but I must admit that the not so recently returned Rooi has me totally baffled...I have no idea where the sarcasm ends and Rooi starts. I think we are witnessing what would have happened to Beenz if Hilldog won the election...well sort of anyway.

Jan 16, 2019, 02:15

A Ukranian...gosh was the Donald President in 2014.

You need to Log in to reply.