You need to LOG IN to reply.

Never mind...deleted

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Never mind...deleted

Jun 08, 2019, 15:09

Jun 08, 2019, 15:18

I can't edit the title for some reason....I'll try fixing it later gotta run....not, it's fixed

Jun 08, 2019, 16:41

WTF is this supposed to achieve, DraadTwat?

Where is Tit's effort? Who the heck do you think you are to decide whose contributions get chopped and whose stay?

Huh chump?

And what if I see a spelling mistale or something in my contribution that I want to edit? How am I or anyone else supposed to do that on this botched paste?

What value does this clumsy copy and paste of the thread add? What's in this thread that we can't see already? Huh?

Oh and man up and answer my question on the the other thread, you weak-arsed little coward.

Jun 08, 2019, 19:27

Never mind...I'll delete....I messed up a bit, I was in a hurry, but go drown in your bitter bile misery. I tried to copy everything except the parts that messed up the tread. 

Jun 08, 2019, 19:58

This is your best post yet Draad, keep it up...

Jun 08, 2019, 21:42

Of course, none of this would have happened if Tit wasn't so completely and utterly incompetent in screwing the thread up in the first place and then so stupid (or spiteful) as to not fix his stuff-up.

I blame those posters who didn't vote the boring, cowardly loser off when he re-registered and they knew it was him.

Note how the terminally stupid Tit still hasn't fixed his stuff-up or had the decency and/or common courtesy to at least ask anyone with a double-digit IQ how to fix his stuff-up.

A truly useless contributor to this forum who thinks that listing his favourite songs counts for more than common decency, basic manners and rugby content.

Tit has told us on at least three occasions that he's leaving and never coming back. How I wish this stupid, boring and craven loser would stick to his word one day.

Jun 08, 2019, 22:46

Tit has told us on three occasions he is leaving says.......you wouldn't think he has the sheer gall to talk about leaving....our man Koosie!

Jun 08, 2019, 23:09

Actually Moffie, on the occasions that I've taken some time out from these boards I've never once advertised it or made a big deal out of it . . . I've just left unannounced.

Stinking liars like DumbAss and Dense who like to point out my notorious "F-off" are forgetting the post I put up about a year ago where I demonstrated multiple posts I made after that outburst. I took a break literally months after the Sonny Bill margins outburst.

You have egg all over your fat drunken face for the second time tonight. Maybe it's time to take a break yourself?

Jun 08, 2019, 23:28

Rooitwit could you please keep all your perv fantasies to yourself

Thanks

Jun 09, 2019, 03:45

"......I've just left unannounced."

Yep, that's understandable, you were probably too drugged up to drag yourself to your keyboard.

Can everyone leave Koosie alone, I sense another flounce and sanctimonious meltdown on its way......please everyone, cut the softie some slack.

Laughing Graphics

Jun 09, 2019, 08:51

"I blame those posters who didn't vote the boring, cowardly loser off when he re-registered and they knew it was him."

Rude coward...grammar and spelling nazi too ....and now admitting that he actually is an intolerant facist as well....

Rooi, I  know this is of no significance to you but still: I  hused to like all your posts even where you insulted people, myself included, but since you came back as Koos, something changed...an added bitter cynicism, maybe my imagination, maybe I'm the one who changed I really don't know, but I don't see any point in trying to discuss anything with you anymore. 

Call me a coward, call me selfrightiouus, call me anything you like. Even when I agree with you, I'll get some snide  remark...I had enough. I'll try not responding to you henceforth. I don't have the time or inclination to argue just for the sake of it. As soon as it stops being fun, I draw the line. 

Cheers.

Jun 09, 2019, 09:13

Itsa sad day in ............. btw.,  did anyone notice that a finale for 'Deadwood' has been released

Jun 09, 2019, 09:16

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348914/

Jun 09, 2019, 09:45

When blobbok?  Nothing like a good old western.

Still miffed about that movie The Mustang although I might know someone who can get a copy.

Jun 09, 2019, 15:01

'All over your drunken fat face' says Peeper in another remarkable burst of self revelation. This man is so transparent you can 'literally' see Koosie behind him and behind that the standard 5 Grammar teacher who 'literally' shaped his philosophy of life.....Gotcha......LMAOFY!

Jun 09, 2019, 15:56

Poor Twat is getting his skinny short arse kicked all over the board.........not his finest hour:'(

With popcorn ready I'm anticipating a flounce.

You need to Log in to reply.