No evidence of voter fraud in ‘most secure’ US election in history

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » No evidence of voter fraud in ‘most secure’ US election in history

Nov 18, 2020, 15:01

Trump just fired his own appointee, cybersecurity chief Chris Krebs. 
He fired him on Twitter. Surely that does not comply with employment laws that everyone deserves at the very least a leaving interview, let alone a chance to speak to the HR etc.
Stalin is running America. 

Mark Hamil says cybersecurity chief ‘fired for refusing to lie’

American actor and Trump critic, Mark Hamil, has described the president’s firing of Chris Krebs on Tuesday as the dismissal of an official for "refusing to lie". 

The actor, best known for his role as Luke Skywalker in the Star Wars film series, pointed to Mr Trump’s own admission that Mr Krebs - the nation’s top cybersecurity official -  was fired for debunking claims that the election on 3 November was “fraudulent”.  

Mr Kreb’s retweeted the actor’s post on Tuesday night, writing “In defending democracy, do or do not, there is no try. This is the way”.

Mr Krebs said last week that the  3 November vote was “the most secure in American history”, having worked to protect voting systems and combat misinformation. Mr Trump, however, refuses to accept those findings, or his election defeat.

Following his firing from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Mr Krebs changed his Twitter bio to read: “Used to be the 1st Director CISA. Now I’m going to reintroduce myself to my family, fire up the BGE, watch University of Virginia sports, and ride bikes”. 

Here’s to that…

You need to Log in to reply.