Oh dear, Twitter bans Trompie ( permanently)

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Oh dear, Twitter bans Trompie ( permanently)

Jan 09, 2021, 02:18

Saying that if he keeps posting, it would heighten the risk of, 'further incitement of violence'

Trump permanently banned from Twitter

Jan 09, 2021, 08:16

Sad that censorship is being applauded these days...the world is getting more bizarre by the day.

Jan 09, 2021, 09:47

Jan 09, 2021, 09:48

Jan 09, 2021, 15:16

The Whitehouse account needs to be suspended, at least until Trump is no longer in office.

It is like Hitler having his own Twitter account to promote Nazism under the banner of freedom of speech. 
Freedom of speech is restricted by other peoples rights. For example, millions of Jews rights would outweigh Hitler's individual freedom of speech. (assuming he used Twitter for antisemitism).

Trump has just incited a domestic terrorism act by storming Capitol.
He has also helped various groups of white supremacists to grow - which will be an ongoing problem well into the future. 

----------
Apparently "some" of Trump's supporters wanted to hang Mike Pence in the court yard. (In the same way, Europe executed royal families). 

A noose is seen on makeshift gallows as supporters of President Trump stormed on the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday. A Reuters' photographer covering the riot claimed he heard at least three Trump supporters speak about hanging VP Mike Pence from a tree as a 'traitor'

A noose is seen on makeshift gallows as supporters of President Trump stormed on the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday. A Reuters' photographer covering the riot claimed he heard at least three Trump supporters speak about hanging VP Mike Pence from a tree as a 'traitor'

Jim Bourg, the Reuters News Pictures Editor in D.C., tweeted on Friday that he heard 'many more' speak about executing Pence as they stormed the Capitol and tried to hunt him down

Jan 09, 2021, 15:58

Horse shit...75 million people voted for him, he lost, fine, but he's not the Devil's incarnate and there's always another side to a story. Silencing him and half the country  is childish and wrong on so many levels. This is similar to burning books...but you lefties would be fine with it if the books are Bibles?...you lot are closer to what you despise than what you think. By the time you realize what you have done, it will be too late.

Jan 09, 2021, 16:45

The brainwashed Trumpanzee zealots are like their idol and cult leader . . . they are delusional enough to believe this sad, pathetic excuse for a president's claims of election fraud (which was just to protect his bloated ego) and they are also delusional enough to think Bozo did a good job as president. 

Didn;t Bozo once claim that he was going to put Twitter in its place and not allow them to do stuff?

LMAO! The biggest loser of all time. Getting impeached a second time would make it official.

Jan 09, 2021, 16:54

No Rude, you're the biggest loser for laughing your arse off at a tragedy. It's not about Trump at all...it's about intolerance, and ATM, only one view is tolerated....what was that saying about too many people agreeing with you is a sign of being on the wrong side...come on, you're the one with the superior education, you know what I'm talking about.

Jan 09, 2021, 17:20

"Trump Campaign banned from using their email."

Nothing wrong bere...

Jan 09, 2021, 17:27

Nothing wrong here...Mark Suckerberg het 'n eier om te lê.

Jan 09, 2021, 17:28

Nothing to see here.

Jan 09, 2021, 17:43

No description available.

Jan 09, 2021, 17:47

No one on this board supported the violence by BLM, however, the Trumpanzee cool-aid religious cult tries to justify the same actions as it is who they support. 

Jan 09, 2021, 17:57

Horse shit!...I  will always speak up against violence, but the girl who got shot was way less a threat to anyone than Floyd...and although she did a stupid thing, she had in no way whatsoever "had it coming". She was a threat to no-one...if the roles were reversed, America would have been burning for months. Open your bloody eyes!

Jan 09, 2021, 18:22

"

Twitter may ban me for this but I willingly accept that fate: Your decision to permanently ban President Trump is a serious mistake.

The Ayatollah can tweet, but Trump can’t. Says a lot about the people who run Twitter.

Jan 09, 2021, 18:23

"The Ayatollah can tweet, but Trump can’t. Says a lot about the people who run Twitter."

Awê Rooi!

Jan 09, 2021, 18:34

Jan 09, 2021, 19:33

I am hearing too much whining on our side about what the Democrats, Big Tech and Big media are doing to us. STOP IT. You KNEW this day was coming or at least you should have. Complaining and lamenting is NOT an effective counter tactic to this tyranny and oppression. Band together. STAND UP. HIT BACK and HIT HARD.

[link to parler.com (secure)]

Jan 10, 2021, 05:09

Profile Photo
Employee
John Matze 🇺🇸
5 minutes ago
·
@
John
Sunday (tomorrow) at midnight Amazon will be shutting off all of our servers in an attempt to completely remove free speech off the internet. There is the possibility Parler will be unavailable on the internet for up to a week as we rebuild from scratch. We prepared for events like this by never relying on amazons proprietary infrastructure and building bare metal products.

We will try our best to move to a new provider right now as we have many competing for our business, however Amazon, Google and Apple purposefully did this as a coordinated effort knowing our options would be limited and knowing this would inflict the most damage right as President Trump was banned from the tech companies.

This was a coordinated attack by the tech giants to kill competition in the market place. We were too successful too fast. You can expect the war on competition and free speech to continue, but don’t count us out.

[link to parler.com (secure)]

Jan 10, 2021, 09:57

Jan 10, 2021, 13:41

Donald J Trump
Donald J Trump@realdonaldtrump
·
I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!

Jan 10, 2021, 13:41

Donald J Trump
Donald J Trump@realdonaldtrump
·
Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

Jan 10, 2021, 14:56

Sadly Impaired mentalities and impoverished intellect  = Twitterbugs, Jitterbugs and Litterbugs...

Jan 10, 2021, 15:00

Given that something like 40 police officers was injured at Capitol, to retake control by only killing a few of the rioters is a job well done.

The centrists (or people with some balance) can see similarities between BLM and Q-anon- and violence from both should be treated accordingly. 

A far left BLM can only see their own perspective, and likewise with a far-right Q-anon. 

Jan 10, 2021, 19:46

Ofcourse  illegal behavior from both sides must be condemned...and perpetrators should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Jan 11, 2021, 03:18

You and the other Trumpanzees are not condemning it- unlike people who condemned Black Lifes Matter even if they hate Trump.

The far-right and far-left should not be involved in government, they can only see their own perspective. Extremists...

Hear Me Roar on Twitter: "… "

Jan 11, 2021, 03:23

Trumpanzee | Virus-X: REPUBLIC COMMANDO

Memes R Us

Facebook

HEY TRUMPANZEES GUESS WHO'S NOT GETTING LOCKED UP | Meme on ME.ME

LIBTARD a WORD USED BY REPUBLICANS TO DESCRIBE a PERSON WHO HAS EMPATHY AND  KNOWS HISTORY ECONOMICS SCIENCE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING Trumpanzees Are Just  Ever So Easy to Make Fun of |

Rosie Posadas (@mestiza99) | Twitter

A trumpanzee With a lot of shit on their mind | Make a Memeterry christian on Twitter: "The #Trumpanzees are out… "

Jan 11, 2021, 08:14

Don't worry too much about Parler.

Similar to when communist run societies were banned from reading religious books...It only became more popular.

When a way of thinking is banned, it only becomes more appealing. Something in human nature gravitates toward the forbidden.

On top of that, these tech monopolies have set a standard for themselves now. antifA and BLM(Bloody Lunatic Mob) won't stop rioting and protesting and it'll be great fun watching the demS and big tech contort themselves in order to accommodate it.  

No doubt, the moment the first lefty riots kick off, you'll finally see CNN and co report more accurately on it since Donald is now gone and the riots are no longer useful.

Jan 11, 2021, 08:18

"You and the other Trumpanzees are not condemning it- unlike people who condemned Black Lifes Matter even if they hate Trump."

BS. I condemn rioting and looting in the strongest possible way, regardless of the target or perpetrators. The moment lawlessness ensues, chaos rules. I'm for law and order....and I'm disgusted by your bigotry. (Edited 12/01)

Jan 11, 2021, 13:50

No Draad, you are a moralising hypocrite.
You're the first to condemn BLM, and then the first to justify your redneck friends doing the same stuff...

Jan 11, 2021, 15:20

BS!...and you know it. Go troll somewhere else. Quote me one instance where I condone rioting or looting? Only one will do.

Jan 12, 2021, 09:41

Angela Merkel Criticizes Trump’s Twitter Eviction

Jan 12, 2021, 09:44

Dr Ron Paul: "With no explanation other than "repeatedly going against our community standards," @Facebook has blocked me from managing my page. Never have we received notice of violating community standards in the past and nowhere is the offending post identified. https://t.co/EdMyW9gufa"

Jan 12, 2021, 10:06

"I'm for law and order....and your bigotry discusses me. "

Interesting. I wonder . . . when Sharkbok's bigotry discusses the Squeaky Toy, who is it discussing him with?

Frankly I'm just suprised that anyone would discuss a dull, stupid, boring and insignificant loser like the Squeaky Toy with anyone else. 

Jan 12, 2021, 13:38

That the best you can come up with Rude-hole?

Jan 12, 2021, 13:45

Ron Paul is way too spicy for Facebook.

Hahaha WTF!?

You need to Log in to reply.