Jan 08, 2021, 22:06

Jan 09, 2021, 00:03

Cheer up Beano.

Another version pinned by someone named Cloudy, HahaHa :D

https://youtu.be/rn4cNk0f73g

Jan 09, 2021, 02:05

oio

Jan 09, 2021, 17:15

Beeno is in the bunker, preparing for "The Apocalypse"...maybe I should join him?

Jan 21, 2021, 07:32

ouBeano, I hope there's help out there for you

Jan 21, 2021, 08:15

Baboon-ou still has a face full of egg after all his delusional claims that Bozo was going to remain president and that the election was rigged.

The poor little dear is also too much of a weak coward to actually show his egg-face on here so he'll probably lay low for a while. In about a week or two he'll post something like "Breaking News: Biden is going to jail" or some similar tripe that he's read on one of his alt-right websites and he'll pretend this utter and complete humiliation didn't happen.

Jan 23, 2021, 08:30

phone home .......

Jan 23, 2021, 09:31

...And Rooi will still be a tit and Blo still less interesting than sock shopping.

Jan 23, 2021, 16:09

Beeno has been locked up in penitentiary due to a slip in his condition following the demise of his demi-god Trump .

Jan 24, 2021, 01:45

I’ll take HasBeen over any left wing robot any day. A man who thinks for himself as opposed to getting his orders from headquarters.

Jan 24, 2021, 02:58

A Trumpanzee thinks for themself?
Ha, Ha. Beeno is a brainwashed zealot in denial seeking affirmation from an imaginary God that sends a Nazi-like Trump to implement his will..

And let's be honest, everyone has serious doubts if a God exists-  if there is an afterlife etc). 

A God may well exist, but it is unlikely to be the Arab bastard in the Bible. The role model for someone like Beeno with moral standards below the average. 

Or the zealots at Beeno's church trying to sell an afterlife insurance policy to sycophantic hypocrites that only go to Church to increase their chances of getting into heaven. (Both stupid and unethical). 

The greatest lesson of Christ (if he existed or not) is the parable of the Good Samaritan. It explains that religion or herd association is irrelevant, instead, actions speak louder than words. 
Something that many Christians just can't seem to understand, just like they can't understand science. It is about being honest with one's self and facing truths, but when confronted with the challenges, instead of calling an imaginary friend for advice...

Jan 24, 2021, 10:31

"The greatest lesson of Christ (if he existed or not) is the parable of the Good Samaritan. It explains that religion or herd association is irrelevant, instead, actions speak louder than words. 

Well, atleast you can discern some truth.

Something that many Christians just can't seem to understand, just like they can't understand science. It is about being honest with one's self and facing truths, but when confronted with the challenges, instead of calling an imaginary friend for advice...

Snarkhole, stop trying to p!$$ on something you have no clue about...and that includes science. 

Jan 24, 2021, 17:55

Shark the moment you or any scientist can actually explain how we happen to exist is the moment I’ll give you the right to be critical of other people’s ideas. We exist in complete ignorance and in that state the views of a Christian Sunday School kid are as valid as the views of Stephen Hawking, and less dangerous, because they don’t persuade  other similarly ignorant people.

Jan 24, 2021, 18:10

According to Sunday school, the earth and universe were created in 7 days. 
This has been debunked by science, therefore some people do not live in complete ignorance...

While science can't explain everything, at least not yet - it is better to have a fragmented truth, instead of believing in something that is proven to be untrue. (e.g. The sun and the universe revolves around the earth, more religious BS debunked.). Noah's Ark etc, etc

At least it is moving forward, instead of hanging onto a primitive Arab text...
To gain moral inspiration from this is pretty sad. 

The least ethical people are usually the most religious (e.g. Beeno, CleanCutt). The decent people that are religious, would probably still be decent people without religion.
So it adds no value. 

Jan 24, 2021, 19:55

Microsoft Word - AgeofEarth.doc

Jan 24, 2021, 22:07

If I was a pretentious person, I would use that AgeofEarth doc to wipe my arse. 

It is clearly written by someone with religious bias trying to sound as if he is objective, The author talks about scientific greats like Einstein who are respected by scientific consensus.  (unlike the author who is nothing in the scientific community). 

Jan 24, 2021, 23:28

Gosh and there I thought you used leaves and bark.

You need to Log in to reply.