Praise the Lord, Beeno family beats the CCP Virus!

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Praise the Lord, Beeno family beats the CCP Virus!

Feb 13, 2021, 13:54

We did not get tested but between us we had about all of the systems.

Your truly, the highly esteemed Beeno, was the last to get it around 12 January. It built from there. Temperature of 38.5 was enough to make one feel bad, dry cough and loss of taste and smell. Still not completely right. Bit of a headache

Other family member had other symptoms as well.

But none of us has any comorbidities which is where the CCP can sometimes be dangerous.

Frankly it was not as bad as the flu. No sore throat and runny nose etc. At no times did it feel life threatening and I had no shortness of breath. Took Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc (Zinplex).

I have been fine for at least two weeks.

Doubtless the dumbass stinker group have been posting their drivel and have no idea what has been happening in the world. In case anybody has forgotten the stinker group consist of the jackasses, sharkstink, his little echo and gimp, redstink, densestink and the green eyed Bobstink!

I have been posting on various American sites where it matters. I cant go back now and post all the damning revelations of massive voter fraud, CCP virus etc nonsense but may try and make some posts to enlighten all here.

Almost forgot, that other absurd creature Stavanger must be alarmed at trends in Europe, assuming the nutter has the vaguest idea about what is going on.

Feb 13, 2021, 16:07

Oaks for your own good please try and gain an understanding of what the actual dangers of the CCP virus are. Also try and understand what dangers have been identified with regard to the vaccines. 

Hearing duds like ou crusader fans and others clucking away but understanding nothing concerns my kindly heart!:D

Feb 13, 2021, 17:15

So is Covid no longer a myth propagated by the media?
Millions were dying around the world when you were laughing it off as a hoax.

Of all of the millions that have died from Covid, only about 50-100 deaths are linked to the vaccines. 
Most were so old that their immune system was not strong enough for the vaccine. If these people had gotten Covid, it is likely they would have died. 

It is a no-brainer that the established brand name vaccines are a better option for building herd immunity, and for limiting the effects of variants. 

Feb 13, 2021, 17:21

Sharkstink nobody knows how many people died of Covid or even with Covid. The figures are totally fraudulent. 

The tests for the CCP Virus are hopeless as well. 

Bye the way our Dr Moz is I think around 74. 

Sharkstink educate yourself by reading all my post today on the CCP.  

Feb 13, 2021, 17:41

People on this board have had Covid (including you), which shows how widespread it is.
I know someone who died of Covid in South Africa, and probably everyone on this board knows at least one person that has had Covid. 

Only a fool would believe that all countries in the world are lying, and it is a Chinese conspiracy. 

Feb 13, 2021, 18:14

Howzit Beenz...good to see you back.

Feb 13, 2021, 18:19

Welcome back HasBeen....good  to see you in mid season form.

Feb 13, 2021, 18:39

Glad you're all good, Beens.

Feb 13, 2021, 20:35

Thanks guys!  I know the stinkvis group will be overjoyed to have me back!:D

Ou Sharkstink has very limited comprehension skills. How does one explain to the plank that the CCP virus has been lied about time and again and that the cure cant be worse than the disease!!!

Its all very obvious unless you are so brain washed which of course we know is the case with poor sharkstink. The clown has not been able to read the articles I posted to enlighten him. 

Dr Moz I hope you will not suffer and negative effects. 

Feb 14, 2021, 07:19

Beeno happy that you and your family recovered. Yes, you can thank God.

Others were not so lucky...in Durban there was a family of 3 wiped out in a few days just over Christmas , the father 59 , the mother 54 (she worked in Hillcrest) and the young healthy daughter 22 who was getting married in January.

Elena, my wife got it (and it was not nice) her father was taken to hospital for a mild stroke but caught it and passed away.

Danie Gerber, the famous Springbok, got it badly and suffered a lot but eventually recovered.

Be more sensitive to those who have been shattered and suffered a loss of a loved one.

Dear old Ceradyne passed away...I was not aware that he was suffering from what I understood cancer ('cause he never let on and was courageous and basically a good man).

I hope DA is alright?

Feb 14, 2021, 08:55

Why are you lot thanking your god? He gave us the Trumpvirus didn't he? Shouldn't you be angry with him?

Feb 14, 2021, 12:04

Feb 14, 2021, 13:04

Redstink the virus is a bio weapon manufactured in a Wuhan lab funded by Dr Fauci. Wake up you drooling loon. 

Seb you pompous old nutter. I am actually more concerned about the 270 million WHO think will die of starvation. Never mind all the other millions that will die because of the monstrously malignant response to the CCP virus.

You assume I do not care about those who die from the CCP Virus. What a total dumb cluck and pompous nutter you can be.  You makecrrfstink look good with comments like this.

Feb 14, 2021, 13:07

Draad ou Redstink getting hysterical and showing his God hating qualities are par for the course. 

He doesn't know the reasons sickness and death entered t t e world either and brought them. 

Ou Redstink is consistently wrong. Hahaha haha. 

You need to Log in to reply.