You need to LOG IN to reply.

Price of drugs drop in the US

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Price of drugs drop in the US

Jan 23, 2019, 23:26

......for the first time in memory. They said it couldn't be done....the Donald delivered. Impressive.

Jan 24, 2019, 21:47

Can you provide proof that Trumps directly responsible for this, easy to claim something with no facts to back up your claim.

There could be multiple reasons this has happened. Good on him if he has but can you provide a link to anything supporting this claim? 

Jan 25, 2019, 02:25

"To support his claim of a price drop, Trump asserted that Americans saved $26 billion on prescription drugs during the first 19 months of his administration. The $26 billion figure comes from an October report published by the White House Council of Economic Advisors, which stated in part: “We find that growth in relative drug prices has slowed since January 2017, that generic drugs are being approved at a particularly rapid pace, and that savings from new generic entrants totaled about $26 billion as of July 2018.”

Jan 25, 2019, 09:44

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/15/americans-more-likely-to-die-from-opioid-overdose-than-car-accident.html

Every yin has its yan. The main reason for the above epidemic is that prescribed opioids are leading to masses of Americans getting addicted to them, and heading down a very dangerous path which is often fatal. The willingness of doctors to prescribe these drugs has triggered off an unexpected tsunami. The cost of drugs coming down will only exacerbate the issue. Not just with opioids, but in general.  

Jan 25, 2019, 10:14

Trump has been very active in fighting the opioid crises, plus he got the Chinese as far as banning the production of fentanyl. He is doing much more than complaining about not getting his wall.

Jan 25, 2019, 10:22

The opioid crisis has grown exponentially in the years since Trump took office, but I just mention that as a matter of fact. I don't think it has anything to do with Trump whatsoever. I think it is just one of those societal trends that coincided with him becoming president. Can you believe that it is now the number one cause of unnatural deaths in the US? Very scary!  

Jan 25, 2019, 14:49

Even more worrying is the exponential use of Adderall in the White House since Bozo took office.

Jan 25, 2019, 15:03

And you know this for a fact? And what would be wrong with it? There has been a few rumors that he might be ADHD... same rumors about Barron too.

Jan 25, 2019, 15:20

What's wrong with it?

Hmmmm . . . signs of Adderall abuse:
  • Being overly talkative
  • Loss of appetite
  • Unusual excitability
  • Social withdrawal
  • Financial troubles
  • Aggression
  • Sleeping for long periods of time
  • Secretive behavior
  • Exhaustion
  • Excessive weight loss
  • Memory loss
  • Incomplete thoughts
  • Relationship problems
  • Decline in personal hygiene
  • Frequently taking pills
  • Financial difficulties
  • Overworking or overconcentrating
  • Running out of prescriptions early
  • Disorientation
  • Mania
  • Impulsive behaviors
The ones in bold are  the ones I'd be particularly concerned about if Bozo was my president.

Jan 25, 2019, 15:50

Oh, so you are saying he is abusing it. Gotcha. I'm sure your sources in the WH are impeccable...and you accuse others of being delusional! That wasn't even in the Steele Dossier...Tom Arnold HAHAHA!!!

Jan 25, 2019, 16:32

Hate blinds a person, so don't be so surprised about his posts regarding Trump Db

Jan 27, 2019, 16:54

Trump a drug abuser/addict??? Horse sh!t. They have been out to get him for 3 years now. If there has been something like drug abuse, it would have been all over the news and he would have been impeached. He might be an arshole, but he is not THE arsehole they are make him out to be.

Jan 27, 2019, 20:11

Bozo snorts his body weight of Adderall in a month.

Okay, that's an exaggeration because he's such a big fat bloated pig but he snorts plenty of Adderall . . . as claimed by many of the people who worked with him on the Apprentice set. I'm not making it up. Google it yourself.

Jan 27, 2019, 22:44

Trompie's undoubtedly a serious serial sniffer.

Jan 27, 2019, 22:46

Related image

Jan 27, 2019, 23:15

Right Draad, the slightest real evidence of this would be all over the news. Small losers getting their jollies.

Jan 27, 2019, 23:25

Right Draad, the slightest real evidence of this would be all over the news. Losers getting their jollies.

Jan 28, 2019, 12:48

From Noel Casler who worked on the set of The Apprentice:

"He’s a speed freak. He crushes up his Adderall and he sniffs it because he can’t read and he gets really nervous when he has to read cue cards. I’m not kidding. This is true. I had a 24-page NDA, non-disclosure agreement. I didn’t know then he was becoming president."

Bozo can't read? Hmmm . . . now where have I heard that before?

Jan 28, 2019, 13:09

LMFAO !

Says the self confessed resident drug user 

The irony...…… and still has no proof about what he posts

Jan 28, 2019, 16:28

Sniff sniff and glug glug.....is the sound of the Urinal.

You need to Log in to reply.