Proof that the Great Replacement theory is indeed a fact. Look at what has happened to London.

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Proof that the Great Replacement theory is indeed a fact. Look at what has happened to London.

Mar 27, 2024, 12:45

Go to this link and see for yourself the stunning change in demographics thanks to globalist OPEN BORDERS.

You are watching the relentless destruction of the British People.

I note the reform Party i making nice gains but will it be too late.

Great Replacement has happened in London

Mar 27, 2024, 14:37

Beeno

The waym Londo/n is ging is the same the UK will go  under the Labor Government and the way Biden took the USA  - down the drain totally,   There si no hope for the UK can b saved in future - they are  are going to end up as a dictatorship ruled from abroad.   The Conservative Party is leaderless and their is no Trump to save the UK from becoming  a slave state controlled by the WEF dictatorship.      

I see the end of the  Kingdom  be gone in five  years time and the royal family without a venue they can flee to unless Trump save the USA from a similar demise.    SB will obviously be happy to live in a slave state.   

Maymbe the latter will flee to Russia - he will be under death threat in any EU country - all of them are under the same threat.    .   .       

You need to Log in to reply.