Putin, Aragorn and Raissi Erasmus to meet in Tehran...in preparation for 2023

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Putin, Aragorn and Raissi Erasmus to meet in Tehran...in preparation for 2023

Jul 19, 2022, 11:42

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-russia-turkey-erdogan-putin-syria-b2125697.html

I jjsut spoake to Franse Malherbie father, and also Meyer Boosman muther... It is factually confirmed...

Jul 19, 2022, 15:06

Funny one - but it is not really a joke.   

Jul 20, 2022, 16:09

Putin is scared to go to most countries because he knows he will be arrested and turned over to Ukraine.

How Ukraine would love to keep him in their cell like an SPCA experiment. 

Perhaps one of those drones that took out Saruman in Iraq could be used in the meantime...

Jul 20, 2022, 22:42

Putin ain't scared of sh!t...that's more than half the problem...we need someone to put him in his place...

Jul 26, 2022, 03:44

Speaking of Aragorn….I saw Daenerys  Stormborn of Game of Throne fame, the actress  Emilia Clarke, on the stage last Friday in an odd version of Chekhov’s Seagull. Tiny girl.

Jul 26, 2022, 13:22

"Speaking of Aragorn…."

What has Aragorn got to do with Game of Throne (sic) or Anton Chekhov?

Jul 26, 2022, 15:00

Gosh Peeper….have you surfaced after your 1935 embarrassment. It’s simple they were both leading characters in two epics series.

Jul 26, 2022, 15:04

Wehe . . . the drunken old fool can't admit that he blundered again. He thought Aragorn was a GoT character!

LMAO!

Jul 26, 2022, 15:58

No I didn’t. I read both book series and saw both visual series several times. You simply couldn’t make the leap to see  their heroic roles in the respective series linked them conceptually. 

But you didn’t comment on the title of the thread….apparently  you think Raissi(sic) Erasmus is a LOR character.

GSM not GoT…..waaaaaaahhaha.

Jul 26, 2022, 16:52

LOLRooi

You're basically setting traps for yourself to fall into now.

What a bozo!

Jul 26, 2022, 18:51

So, predictably, the semi-literate and pompous old drunkard can't admit he blundered (thinking Aragorn was a character from Game of Thrones . . . or else thought Anton Chekhov wrote Lord of the Rings . . . which is just as believable) . . . and then, equally predictably, his Alpha Gimp rams his dirty little snout as far up his arse as he can and tries to convince him that he won something.

LMAO!

Jul 26, 2022, 18:51

Oh and ButtPlug, if you feel the urgent and insatiable need to respond to this with one of your whiny, defensive and unintelligible replies (as we all know you will), have a few breath mints first . . . there's a good chap.

Jul 27, 2022, 02:15

The Alcoholics Anonymous groupie who has admitted his struggles with drugs and alcohol on this Board….accusing another person with none of these weaknesses of being a drunkard. There has to be a term for that. Oops there is:

As a general rule, when someone is accusing you of doing something that they’re doing, they are engaging in the psychological defense mechanism of projection. This is the attribution of things to others that are actually attributable to oneself, and is a way of avoiding taking ownership for one’s actions.

In psychological terms, projection often refers to mental phenomena like thoughts and feelings, but can also apply to physical attributes and actions. The person projecting is pushing what they don’t like about themselves (or what they did) onto someone else, as a way of denying this about themselves.’

Jul 27, 2022, 06:48

...and calling almost everybody else liars.

Jul 27, 2022, 08:50

Really, Rooi?

I thought that what happened was that i read this thread, got to the bit where Moz makes the statement that you are stuck on, and i didn’t have to do any figuring out because i understood the connection without even trying to.

“I drive a Toyota”

“Speaking about cars, i recently saw a new Nissan that looks really good’”

Rooi “Toyota and Nissan aren’t even from the same manufacturer! Just admit it, you know nothing about cars!!!”

Never mind the fact that Moz names the GOT character and the actresses by name. LOLz

Truth is, your response was silly and reaching.

Jul 28, 2022, 20:23

Oops!

Jul 28, 2022, 20:46

Majoring in minors is his thing...but atleast he can spell and his grammar is spot on...who needs logic if you can articulate your stupid well,

You need to Log in to reply.