Putin's War Against Inflation

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Putin's War Against Inflation

Nov 01, 2022, 15:01

Putin is now blocking grains leaving Ukraine again (One of the biggest grain producers in the world).
This will create a food supply shortage pushing the food price up- like energy. 
The poorest countries will be impacted the most- who's diet is mostly grain based. Grain is the cheapest food to produce. 

By creating global instability and economic havoc, it will influence politics within countries.
Putin is trying to do is turn the West against each other by using economic conditions to force political change, and other countries against the West. 

It may also push more countries against the West.
(Some stupid people believe the rhetoric of Putin that the West is the aggressor - e.g. Beeno and DumbMike).  

This will go on for years unless someone takes Putin out. Either internally in Russia or externally. What a conspiracy that would be, if it was not clear who killed Putin. 

Nov 01, 2022, 16:11

The conspiracy nuts will have a hernia for who can come up with the most ludicrous theory.

I'm waiting for the day these morons claim Santa is behind it all.

Beenshit and dumb Mike would swallow that quicker than their boyfriends tackle

Nov 01, 2022, 17:55

Me thinks many of these atheists on here are the same idiot with different aliases. 

Nov 01, 2022, 18:43

The West is at war with Russia...sanctioning the sh!t outa them...he must use all the arrows in his quiver...it's a logical move and hardly a surprise...I'm not siding with him, but this ain't rocket science...

Nov 01, 2022, 18:44

...oops!

Nov 01, 2022, 19:00

SB

You are really an imbecile - I  have never said that Putin was not the aggressor.    I was always the one supporting peace negotiations as a peaceful means to deal with the Ukraine issue.    I also not see how idiots parrot propaganda on site and always disgrace themselves.           

Nov 01, 2022, 20:04

DumbMike so what do you suggest for a peaceful discussion? Ukraine making more concessions and giving up much of their land?

It would be easier for the world to allow Putin to keep some of Ukraine, but the Ukrainians don't want to do this. Maybe Putin should give some of Russia to Ukraine. 

Nov 01, 2022, 20:19

So Draad, the rest of the world must suffer because of Putin's illegal invasion. The energy crisis is not enough, now it must spread to food as well. 

Putin war is now against the world, it is not just against Ukraine. 

All Putin has to do is leave Ukraine, and the war is over. Sanctions against Russia will now remain though.

Nov 01, 2022, 21:35

Snark, it is what it is...the world is suffering  because of the war  Vlad started...if he can get an advantage by counter sanctioning he'll do it ...why are you surprised?

"Putin's war is now against the world, it is not just against Ukraine. "

It's been that from the start Numbty...he's gonna play the few cards he's got left...no surprise...but not the whole world...basically the West and it's allies. 

Nov 01, 2022, 21:40

...and it's not only wheat, it's barley too...so he's fcking with my beer prices too...BTW, real inflation is closer to 20% than the BS they're reporting...the whole world is hurting and it's getting worse...it's not going away...sooner or later we'll have to negotiate with him...

Nov 01, 2022, 23:03

...sooner or later we'll have to negotiate with him...

Preferably after all of Ukrainian territory is liberated.

Nov 02, 2022, 06:11

This SB,CF and Stav are the same palooka.

Nov 02, 2022, 07:22

"Preferably after all of Ukrainian territory is liberated."

Indeed, but also before the world economy has been destroyed...this is hurting us...still want to know what's happening behind the scenes. 

Nov 02, 2022, 14:34

Yea, Mike we're dealing with the SuperTroll.

He makes a post and then uses another alias like someone waiting at 04h00 in the morning(NZ time) What a dumbshluck. 

Nov 02, 2022, 14:45

It is funny, the only people outside of Russia (except for Iran and North Korea) that support Putin are backward religious Christians. (e.g. Rednecks).

These simpletons use an ancient Arab text as their moral basis, no wonder they are so far gone. 
They have been discarded in the 21st century, so they hate the West.
They are from a bygone era and are surplus to the requirements of the modern world.
We don't need them.

We need to give them the vaccine, so they are turned into black people or transgender.  Not enough of them have been vaccinated, and we should have forced this upon them...

My opinion, as of CF and Stav is the mainstream. The overwhelming majority support Ukraine 100%.
So, actually, simpletons like Moonrover are the declining minority, for they are not Westerners.
They belong in Russia and should be prepared to die for Putin (Well at least they will go to heaven). 

Putin sycophants. Go die for your master.

Nov 02, 2022, 15:25

This moonrover, beenshit and  dumb Mike are the same palooka.

Nov 02, 2022, 15:36

The thing is they have distinctive characters and yours isn't a New Zealand character. You're done Super Troll

Nov 02, 2022, 16:01

"You're done Super Troll"

LMAO!

Bendover, are you just pretending to sound this stupid or is god speaking through you again?

Crusaderfan, Stav and Sharkbok are the Super Troll!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!

Nov 02, 2022, 16:21

This from the man who believed deeply in Ole Cruz….bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha!

Nov 02, 2022, 16:56

Oh look . . . here's the drunken old fool who just a few days ago convinced himself that I was Rosycheeks!

LMAO!

Nov 02, 2022, 17:12

Sorry moonrover but I am 7th generation kiwi on my dad's side and my mum was Scottish  and I don't give a flying fuck if your so stupid that you think everyone with a different opinion to your wacked views has to be only one person..

Us normal middle ground people outnumber you fuckwits on the far left and right combined.

Guess you forgot your helmet the last time you went for a stroll on the moon, oxygen deprivation would explain your stupidity.

Nov 02, 2022, 18:09

SuperTroll... Haha..pops up at 4am just after SB posts. Nothing of your character is kiwi. I have been on their forums. In fact a troll doesn't have a character, just posts shite 

Nov 02, 2022, 18:29

Want me to post a photo of something in Ireland?

Nov 02, 2022, 18:37

Not 4am here in thailand 11:25pm.

Want me to post a pic of LK Metro just to prove your a dumb f@#k?

Nov 02, 2022, 18:42

Uh-oh . . . looks like the Super Troll also has super powers and can zip between England, Ireland and Thailand in a flash!

Nov 02, 2022, 18:43

Can you post pics on here?

If so let me know how

Nov 02, 2022, 18:45

Hey 5tav.... 

You got nothing on the Nigerians and photoshop. Troll on

Nov 02, 2022, 18:45

If you can moonshine tell.me how many fingers to hold up in front of the photo and I will do it. Just to prove again your a dumb idiot

Nov 02, 2022, 18:49

Like I said, the Nigerians will teach you more about photoshop than you can try. 

Nov 02, 2022, 18:50

This super troll demon knows his days are limited. 

Nov 02, 2022, 18:52

Bwahahaha shown for the dumb cunt you are.

Keep living in your fantasy world  moron.

Notice you are so scared of being shown for the cretin you are.

Thank fuck most of the world aren't as stupid as you

Nov 02, 2022, 18:54

Tell me how to post a pic and I will do it straight away for you, no time to photoshop then.

Moron 

Nov 02, 2022, 18:55

Want to on a one on one live debate? 

Nov 02, 2022, 18:58

How do we do that?

Nov 02, 2022, 19:04

Via Zoom is one method. You hold your passport in front of your chest and I will with mine.

You have 20min to prove God does not exist then I have 20 min to prove he does. Rebuttal of 10 min each. 

Nov 02, 2022, 19:37

Post your 20 minutes on YouTube, you would be the first to prove that the Christian God exists.

Always amazes me why Christians think arguing with some average Joe somehow proves it exists.

Your like beenshit that wants to argue evolution but won't dare do it with the people that have spent their lives studying the facts.

All I am trying to do is prove I am a bloody kiwi and not one of the other posters on here.

Put you up against the likes of Aron Ra, Denney, Krauss and the like you will get your ass handed to you on a plate.
All you believers just choose to ignore the scientific facts

Nov 02, 2022, 19:46

Scared troll. A true New Zealander would have accepted the challenge. 

Nov 02, 2022, 20:00

Believe what you want, already  asked you for the chance to prove that I am a kiwi but to scared for being shown as the prat you are.

Do you really think arguing with a average Joe proves your nonsense?

Nov 02, 2022, 20:04

I have listened to your apologists and they have all been shot down in flames against the greatest minds on the planet, but tits like you think  think arguing against us gives you the win.

Tell me who are your heroes, I am expecting Ken scam and the Hovinds in your mind are the best you have bwahahaha 

Or that moron Behe, how stupid do you have to believe those brainwashed idiots.

Nov 02, 2022, 20:06

I don't believe any of your troll nonsense, if you told me it was a great day I would look outside to see. Man up and accept the challenge or forever be that troll. 

Nov 02, 2022, 20:49

"Can you post pics on here?

If so let me know how"

upload to Imgur.com and copy the url into the "picture imbed" function on this site....same with Drop Box links...make a burner account or make sure your privacy settings are properly set.

Nov 02, 2022, 20:58

"LMAO!

Bendover, are you just pretending to sound this stupid or is god speaking through you again?"

En jy moet ook altyd jou onwelkome straaltjie p!$$...must be miserable being such a bitterbal all your life...your wonderful life truly made for a sparkling personality...NOT!!!

Nov 03, 2022, 20:10

CF

I do not swallow propaganda BS  -  do not support Putin either.   I support two thing s -

*    to encourage world peac e and where situations get out of hand - like in Ukraine - I am supporting peace initiatives to solve problems ttat got out of hand; and

*   I condemn strongly any corruption by political leaders and bureaucrats and that is where I part company with the Biden, Pelosi and Schiff crime families - I have seen hundreds of documents confirming corruption and am afraid that the whole structure of the Democrats are totally corrupt.   

In the case ofc US military aid comes at a heavy influx into the bank accounts of US Politicians.    In any event the FBI is covering up Democrat corruption.   You do not believe it - but it is true.     

Nov 03, 2022, 20:38

I never doubted corruption exists especially when it comes to wars, never said any different.

Still doesn't excuse a dictator prick from putin murdering civilians  no matter what excuse he comes up with

Nov 03, 2022, 22:35

Yes he should be as Jesus:-

"Seeing the people, He felt compassion for them, because they were distressed and dispirited like sheep without a shepherd." 

Nov 04, 2022, 10:03

The fac t is that Stav is misleading  the members again.    Ukraine's borders were changed by the Communists   by includintg a major part of Russian speaking areas for the main purpose of balancing the Ukraine population with a Russian one.   The borders were unch anged in 1991 when Ukraine became independent - but it does not mean the 1953 border was justified.

Since the Revolution in 2014  the situation chnaged drastically = Two Oblasts with predominant Russian populations did NOT support the Revolution and the response was a civil war between the Russian and Ukrainian speaking areas.   The Ukrainians through the Revelusion in  2014 destroyed the 1991 constitution.   So there is no Constitution at present.   

The attacks on Russian speaking people started in 2014 and is continuing and thius far more than 18 000 private Russian-speaking citizens were murdered by elements of the Ukraine army. When the West tried to settle the civil war in 2015 - all parties agreed to a peace formula that included a return to Democracy through a new constitution.   

The Minsk treaty was never implemented - why,    In Ukraine the Russian speaking area was not regained by the Ukraine and  they continue their attacks on Russian speaking areas.    Putin repeatedly asked for implementation of the Minsk agreement.    Since 2019 the teaching of Russian in Ukraine schools were banned and in areas controlled by the Ukraine Government any Russian-speaking Ukrainian speaking Russian in public was fined,  That was followed by the arrest of all Russian-speaking members of the Ukraine Parliament and the declaration by the Zelenskyy Government that all political parties other than Zeelienskyy's party is being banned  

So what you favor is that all Russian-speaking people in Ukraine should be wiped out by t he Ukrainians through ethnic cleansing  and Democracy should be abandoned in the Ukraine?

You need to Log in to reply.