Question - Code Of Conduct

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Question - Code Of Conduct

Jul 11, 2019, 08:31

Can any Muslim company in Australia or the UK, or any other country.....stipulate in their company code of conduct, that all staff...… or even just staff that have a very high or senior public profile..... are not permitted to post any religious posts on social media, at all...…. because of the extremely strict Muslim beliefs or views of that company?

In other words, could a very senior Christian, Hindu, Atheist..... etc etc board member, of a internationally reknown Muslim company, post to his 2 million Instagram followers......that there is only one God, or supreme being in the entire universe...……. and his name is definitely not Mohamed.

This could obviously have devastating effects on any international brand's sales, reputation, possible endorsements etc etc...…. if an employee was promoting this type of belief, which goes directly against the company or brand that this senior employee, represents, in the public eye.

I am not talking about scriptures at all here....  I am asking a very simple question here about a company's, C.O.C...... Code Of Conduct, and how they can enforce it, so please don't make this about Folau…… I am debating specifically the contractual obligations of all staff members, to their employers, if they have accepted and signed this Code Of conduct

I am also not debating if this is an acceptable practice or if it is permitted for any company to do, because it is open to far too many different interpretations........I am merely asking if any employee can do this, if they have signed the C.O.C and not be disciplined.

Yes or No

Jul 11, 2019, 09:14

Dumb Ass ... what if the filthy muslims wanted to employ you but insisted that you as an ignorant atheist (an infidel) grow a beard ... take up the quran to study ... and go to their mosque for Friday prayer ... or whenever ... would you?

What if you had no other employment opportunities ... what if you were desperate to leave the pizza trade ... and had a shot at improving you wage from R5.00 an hour to R50K a month?

What then? Would you set aside your ignorant policies ... wear their silly robes ... put a doyly on your head ... and learn to speak Arabic?

Huh??

Jul 11, 2019, 09:34

DA, I think they should be able to put that into their C.O.C. and the employee should be disciplined if he breach the C.O.C....and the same with any other legal document's, the C.O.C. should be clear and specific, not conflicting and open to interpretation.

Jul 11, 2019, 10:25

Thank you Draad, I appreciate your honest opinion on this topic

CC, your daddy issues are becoming a huge problem...…. if you are still feeling unloved, my offer to send that stranger around, to hug you, is still on the cards...… the offer comes from a good place

Seriously little man...…. get over this pent up anger from when you were 6 years old, because it is alarming how it is affecting your life, still today, 50 years later...

Jul 11, 2019, 10:36

Hey CC

Funny you should mention that..... because just as a side note, and I'm so sorry to spoil your day even further...…but not too long ago, I was offered far more than double your R50K a month...... to join a company in Saudi, which I declined...... so please don't think I am concerned in any way, with my finances... LMFAO

You on the other hand keep bringing it up, so please stop projecting your own life's failures on to others....

Almost hitting retirement yourself....… LOL, are your plans and policies all in place?

LMFAO...…...

Jul 11, 2019, 10:43

So ... is that your only response to my post?

Really?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!

A toughie, huh?

Well ... I'm sorry, Dumb Ass. I shouldn't have put you in such a tight spot.

Never mind. We both know that 5 bucks an hour is about all you're worth and besides, many of your pizzas have ham on it. That alone will be enough to disqualify you. 

LMAO!!!!!!! 

Jul 11, 2019, 10:46

Really?

They pay R100K pm for a pizza counter attendant ... and you turned it down???

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaa!!!

Of course you did.

Jul 11, 2019, 10:57

"So ... is that your only response to my post?"

Yes, because you still haven't answered my question from a while ago

When did your daddy leave you?

5, 6 or 7?

I reckon slap bang in the middle

Jul 11, 2019, 11:05

"They pay R100K pm for a pizza counter attendant ... and you turned it down???"

No, more than R100K a month CupCake….. for what I do..... and yes, I declined the offer

I was actually going to say that you would shag your great Dane for that amount of money, but for various reasons I decided to rather not state what everyone else already knows.....

Just go for a run with your dogs to "cool" down

LMFAO !!

Jul 11, 2019, 11:07

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa!!!

Ok ... I guess you needed a way out. Let us all pretend you're not avoiding the question I asked.

See what happens when you ask stupid questions, Dumb Ass? You find yourself in a corner ... all painted in ... looking for an escape ... but none is to be found.

Will you ever learn?

Jul 11, 2019, 11:16

Oh dear ... are you getting all upset with me now?

Why?

No need to become vulgar, Dumb Ass.

I'm sure everyone on here will believe you when you say ... "No, more than R100K a month CupCake….. for what I do..... and yes, I declined the offer"

Most of us would have jumped at the chance to earn that kind of coin.

Good for you, Dumb Ass. Staying loyal to your customers for a minimum wage. Shows character ... I think.

Jul 11, 2019, 11:20

"Most of us would have jumped at the chance to earn that kind of coin"

Maybe...... but none of us would have jumped and shagged our great Dane for it...….. besides of course... 

Jul 11, 2019, 11:22

"Oh dear ... are you getting all upset with me now?"

I'm not your daddy, ask him that question...

"You find yourself in a corner "

Did your daddy put you in the naughty corner a lot, before he left you?

Jul 11, 2019, 11:38

"I'm sure everyone on here will believe you when you say …"

If you don't know from all my posts already, that I haven't at anytime in the past, given the slightest little bit of shit or focus, about what any people think of me on here, then your comprehension skills, as well as your observation skills, are just as piss poor or non existent as your interpersonal and human interaction skills.

I hope that you keep thinking of me as the pizza counter guy CC...….because then we all know for a fact that you will sleep that little bit better at night.

I also hope that my turning down of such an offer, will not keep you awake at night, sweating, because the most you could ever hope to earn with your limited intelligence, is the minimum basic salary.... because that was not my intention.....

LMFAO

Jul 11, 2019, 11:53

Aaaaah ... shame, Dumb Ass ... still trying desperately to save face??

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!

It's too late, bro.

Tell you what. I'll leave this thread now and won't return to see any of your responses. I'll pretend to have run away ... or as Mozart would say ... "do the deep dive" ... .Ok?

That way you can post a few more dozen posts about my daddy, what he did to me and how I love to shag my Great Danes. 

Ok?

I'm sure that'll teach me good a lesson not to mess with you again. 

Will that make you feel better?

The floor's yours.

Jul 11, 2019, 12:02

No we should never accept any code of conduct that bans the Bible and shuts down reasonable free speech. NEVER EVER.

Such COCs are illegitimate and clash with other laws and hence the the British Folau winning his case.

As it stands the Folau COC hardly nails Folau it protects him.

Personally i finds daperv really a disgusting perv. Also very deceitful and dishonest.

Jul 11, 2019, 12:07

"Such COCs are illegitimate"

LMFAO...… ok Beeno, as per usual, another pathetic reply

Jul 11, 2019, 12:14

daperv you dumbass surely you don't think a COC cant be illegitimate. What a profound silly perv you are

Jul 11, 2019, 12:17

"I'm sure that'll teach me good a lesson"

I have no doubt at all, that if your real daddy, had actually made the time and put in the effort, and taught you a few of these lessons from the age of 1 - 6 years old...….. then you would have probably been a half decent bloke today...…... and not the arrogant, vulgar and vindictive twat that you have become.....

However...….. we all know that this didn't happen...… those life lessons went by the by

And unfortunately...... for all of us......we get to see the results of that, every single day on here

What a shame 

Jul 11, 2019, 12:21

No Beeno, not at all

It's about how dumb we all know you really are, everyday  on here, compared to how incredibly hard you try, to sound clever

I just think it's fucking hilarious, because that's a big word for you, on any day of the week

Jul 11, 2019, 12:46

By all means CC

You are more than welcome to correct me if I am wrong about anything at all...….

For instance, maybe your daddy only left you when you were 5, and I say it's 6...….....because that makes a huge difference in the greater scheme of things..... because, if you think about it...….. it's a whole extra year of missed lessons

It's a sincere statement............ "bro"

Jul 11, 2019, 13:25

As daperv's cover is blown his language becomes coarser by the day. Guess he thinks its game up, can't pretend anymore he is not a raving perv and a very thick plank!

Jul 11, 2019, 14:04

So says the chartered account...….. no ways "bro"...…… you can't be

Who would have "thunk" it

Beeno…… the daily anecdote of idiotic and mind blowing stupidity

One cannot but praise your consistent performance Beeno, because nobody in recent living memory has been this stupid, every single day, for the length of time that you have.

Kudos

Jul 11, 2019, 14:59

CC, when you do finally come up for air...... from that self inflicted deep dive..........how about answering a question

Did your daddy leave before....... or after your 6th birthday?

Be a good sport... for once...... "bro"

How does it go........... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You need to Log in to reply.