Question for the Trumpanzees . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Question for the Trumpanzees . . .

Dec 30, 2020, 22:37

So where are you chaps going to be watching Joe Biden's inauguration on 20 January?

Dec 30, 2020, 22:56

So you didn't choke on that extra pie you ate at Xmas then?

Dec 30, 2020, 23:00

"So you didn't choke on that extra pie you at Xmas then?"

I know you'll start whining that I never answer your questions but could you try to rephrase that or else get someone with a double digit IQ to do it for you? I don't know what you're on about . . . as usual.

Dec 30, 2020, 23:02

For the umpteenth time...I do this from my phone.

May I send you some extra chunky pie?

Don't worry about chewing...just breath and swallow at the same time.

Tosser.

Dec 30, 2020, 23:08

So, ButtPlug, back to the topic, where will you be watching Joe Biden's inauguration?

Dec 31, 2020, 02:01

././

Dec 31, 2020, 03:28

Well given the time of day we know how you’ll be watching this senile old man being inaugurated Peeper...   through the bottom of a cheap bottle of wine. Glug, glug.....now ‘start whing’  to your heart’s content.

Dec 31, 2020, 09:27

Poor losers. 

Dec 31, 2020, 14:00

Sore Poor losers.

Fixed!

Jan 01, 2021, 05:53

The real losers are those who voted still duped by the media into thinking Trump colluded with Russia. Dumb is forever and there are three examples on this string.

Jan 01, 2021, 08:43

"The real losers are those who voted still duped by the media into thinking Trump colluded with Russia. Dumb is forever and there are three examples on this string."

Really? 3 people who voted in the US election . . . on this very string?

Well, we know you're eligible to vote, Moffie . . . and we know you're pretty dumb . . . but who are the other two?

Jan 01, 2021, 08:49

Jan 01, 2021, 09:24

Trompie totally f'.. up with his Covid management......... unforgivable

Trompie lost countless votes rubbishing the mail-in process.

Trompie badmouthing McCain ...... that cost him.

Trompie's questionable sexual behaviour .........many Goppie womenfolk were repulsed by his disrespect & ombeskoftigheid. therefore giving him (& their Rep husbands) the proverbial middle finger & voting for good ole Joe .

God bless America

# 19

Jan 01, 2021, 17:59

Let’s assume you’re right....we get in his place a man who at best turned a blind eye to his family’s profiteering with China. ...has to support an agenda which gives people free money, unlimited access to the country, unlimited access to the country’s medical system, rapprochement  with Iran, mobs looting the cities, destruction of the country’s history and changing the constitution for their benefit.

And the worst part is the man is so far gone, he doesn’t even know he is supporting all those things. 

Back to the days of billions of dollars flown in the middle of the night to the Iranian mullahs.

Jan 01, 2021, 20:39

Indeed

Perhaps I should get a turban and threaten to nuke Israel.

Tomorrow morning there'll be a pallet with a few million $ from Obama on my doorstep.

"We don't negotiate with terrorists."

Should be...

"We don't all negotiate with terrorists."

You need to Log in to reply.