You need to LOG IN to reply.

Redneck ... the man.

Forum » Rugby » Redneck ... the man.

May 29, 2019, 10:16

What do we know of the “man” Redneck?

He’s a regular on this site and has been for many years. I know him for close on 20 years, going back to the days of Super Sport.

Let us start with his birth.

We know that he’s a twin. That he shared the womb of some unfortunate woman, with probably a like minded arsehole.

That he is at least part Welsh. A country that he keeps going on and on about.

We also know that he’s dug up a few random phrases in welsh and that he tries to impress us with these from time to time, thinking that we actually care, that we’ll in fact be impressed by it.

We know that he was small as a child and that he started his rugby, playing at 9. We know that this small weedy kid loved his food and stuffed his face at every opportunity, thus picking up substantial weight.

We know that he became too cumbersome for the 9 jersey and that the coach of his primary school’s 4th team, had no choice but to try him out elsewhere. There where his weight would benefit the team and not be a hindrance like it was at 9.

So, off to the front row he goes. There where he can do the least amount of harm. He eventually moves to hooker where he stays for the rest of his rugby playing days.

Obesity has always been a problem for his short frame. The issues he had as a child have followed him all his life. He still loves to eat piled up plates of food ... only now as an adult, he’s brought gallons of the drink into the mix.

Exercise is something that he avoids as best he can and instead spends his energies on mocking those who partake in it. It really is sad. A true reflection of this sad little round man.

We know that he favours the black man over his own people. That we white folk should toughen up and take the consequences of past wrongs ... for the rest of our lives. That we need to make right. That their ongoing racist actions against us is justified. 

I’m convinced that his daughter has had relations with several natives of the land. He undoubtedly has no objection to them porking his daughter.

We know that affirmative action gets his thumbs up. Unless of course it affects him directly, as it did a few years back, when his arsehole of a son was overlooked and sent packing, because of the colour of his skin. I saw a side to him that day that surprised me. A tearful, woe is me side, looking for pity. A side that contradicted his tough stance on this site.

That was my first clue. I should have picked up on it then already. My bad.

We know that he favours quotas in sport and that an assortment of excuses have been used over the years to include non merited black players. Guys like Notshe, Kolisi, Am, Bongi, Trevor and even Jantjies. He has of course denied this recently.

He is typical of the folk overseas. They have much to say about us, without ever knowing the truth of the natives that live among us.

We know that Redneck spends a lots of time invading his fellow posters privacy. Snooping around their FaceBook accounts, looking for information that he can use against them ... information on family members, photos that he can post on sites like this.

Anything to embarrass his fellow posters ... anything to mock and ridicule them ... and when they complain, he tries to justify his actions with some bullshit story.

He is simply just an exceedingly unpleasant person.

We know that he’s prone to severe tantrums ... to thrashing about on the floor like a 3 year old ... to lengthy periods of pouting ... leaving this site in a bout of rage ... tearful ... sulking ... self pity ... deliberating sabotaging posts and blaming everyone else for his vindictive actions. Making things on here unpleasant for everyone.

We all saw his most recent plea for pity. Begging us to feel sorry for him ... tall stories of how he’s been thinking about his life, about bereavement, about losing loved ones, about death ... and that he’s just a little misunderstood ... that he’s actually a good guy and not the giant sized arsehole that CleanCut claims him to be.

Self pitying ... undoubtedly posted when he had one too many. Drunk and emotional.

Did you note how he suddenly went missing after that emotional plea? That it coincided with my posts on what I thought of him. When I called him an arsehole.

Off he went ... tearful ... sulking ... feeling oh so sorry for himself.

Now he's on a quest. He feels embarrassed. He's out to get pay pack as best he can. He follows me around the board ... lol.

What a lark.

Many rallied to his side when he posted his plea for understanding. Trying to befriend him. Showing him pity. Being kind and gentle.

Tell me, how did that work out for you lot?

Are you guys friends now?

Is he still calling you names ... like “Moffie” ... like “Dense” ... ?

Thought so.

I can go on and on.

I can highlight how he’s posted under various aliases. That these came after emotional bouts of rage and lengthy absences from this site ... and then the inevitable attempt to re-enter the community by posting under a different name ... thinking he'll get acceptance that way.

It’s hilarious.

Or how about when he complains bitterly when his family is used as a target in some fight on site. When he’s accused of pedophilia and how he cries foul ...tries to rally support ... only to use the very same tactics on his fellow posters a short while there after ... like on Denny ... and Draad.

Nice guy, huh?

Such a hypocrite ... and yet there he was sobbing, pleading with us. “I’m just a little misunderstood” ... “I’m really a very nice guy” ... “honest injun” ... "I never lie" ... "I'm not a liar" ... “don’t believe what that nasty CleanCut says about me” ... puhleeeeeeeeeesaaaase .... “be nice to me, cause I’ve been thinking about my life ... about my loved ones ... about death ... and stuff”.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa!!!

Or how about his hate of the idea of a Living God. He has spent much of his time putting ignorant theories together to explain away the existence of God ... of creation ... of life after death ... of Heaven and Hell and punishment for a sinful life.

When he doesn’t get his way, he becomes personal, mocking those he’s having words with. It’s who he is. He can’t help himself ... this nice guy.

The amount of times he’s been made a fool of on this subject by myself and BeanDip simply makes him more determined to prove us wrong. Armed with foolish theories of evolution ... the supposed Big Bang ... carbon dating ... and a whole lot of fabricated thumbsucking still leaves him red faced in the end. That however doesn’t stop him from returning for another round of humiliation.

We know that he is prone to being obtuse. Playing stupid. It is a well established trait of his, which shows one just how childish he can actually be. A 56 3 year old.

We know he favours sodomy. That he regards it as, and I quote, “harmless fun”. We all saw how he went against Israel Folau. How he defended the cause of the homo. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that he’s had his wife’s poo on his pecker many times over.   

So I ask again ... what do we know of this “man” Redneck?

Turns out we know a lot ... and from where I’m sitting it ain’t pretty .. but hey ... he's been thinking about his life ... about losing loved ones .. and ... he just so misunderstood.

The poor dear.

May 29, 2019, 10:30

Wehe . . . and this is the same simpering little paff who reckons I'm obsessed with him!

LMAO!

May 29, 2019, 10:38

You insisted on a one on one ... well here it is.

Give me your best shot, arsehole.

May 29, 2019, 10:52

Klown, I don't waste my time with cowards or liars . . . and you're both. Go ahead and post your long-winded and deceitful rants (posting them in the appropriate section would be nice) but don't expect me to dignify your lies and your childish little fantasies with any kind of response. You just don't matter enough to me.

May 29, 2019, 10:54

:)

May 29, 2019, 11:06

Really!!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa!!!

How come?

You no longer want to go back and forth with me.

... but, but, but ... whyyyyyyyyy?

You sounded so keen yesterday.

What's changed, hey friend??

I thought you spent time reflecting on your life ... that you felt a need to correct certain issues ... right?

We all know that you aren't a liar, right? That you're actually a very nice guy ...  just a little misunderstood?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

What a loudmouth pussy.

May 29, 2019, 11:10

Hello??

You still there ... ??

May 29, 2019, 11:46

This belongs in the Beeno section along with your pictures of Ronnie Coleman in his pink G-string.

May 29, 2019, 13:44

CC ou rooitwit is wrong about a lot of stuff but nobody is perfect. Some are more imperfect than others of course! :D Part of ou rooitwit's charm is how often he gets things wrong and stubbornly resists all facts and reason. 

Argue the issue but let's not go overboard and be too vindictive. 

Despite his bizarre take on matters he can be very funny.  

We are not here to destroy one another. 

Sharktwit this belongs on the Rugby section rather than the esteemed Beeno's Trumpet which is really for the discerning informed poster. Which means you should confine yourself to the Rugby section. Hahahahahaha! 

May 29, 2019, 14:51

Indeed.

The intention was never to destroy the arsehole. The gloves are a long way from coming off.

He however would never pull his punches if he had the goods on any one of us. You and I both know that.

He is a vindictive prick, always has been and I am embarrassed to have thought of him as mate at one time.

Well no more. 

If he wants to go round and round with me he's more than welcome.

Ek is lus vir die doos.

May 29, 2019, 18:46

Haha 

Bipolar much?

May 29, 2019, 20:25

Lol Plum, I suppose the chess club didn't work out for you guys?:angel:

May 29, 2019, 21:36

I guess I had too much time yesterday but I waded my way through that diatribe thinking all along CC was referring to that Aussie lowlife Redsman! Now HE is a prick......

May 29, 2019, 21:36

I guess I had too much time yesterday but I waded my way through that diatribe thinking all along CC was referring to that Aussie lowlife Redsman! Now HE is a prick......

May 30, 2019, 03:22

The end of a beautiful friendship....and for once they are both right.

May 30, 2019, 03:30

Hahahaha @ moolaa! 

May 30, 2019, 09:17

Hahaha @ Mozart

May 30, 2019, 16:22

It's incredibly sad, to see such a healthy and flourishing relationship, dwindle down to this

I could say "I told you so".... but..... oh wait.... I already did that before

May 31, 2019, 04:01

Funnily enough the two posters, Moz and myself, who should have a lot to say about the subject matter have said very little and in my case nothing at all. It's not like I'm unaware of what's being said, I have read everything relating to the subject matter.

May 31, 2019, 07:34

Sometimes saying nothing, says so much

May 31, 2019, 08:42

Chess?

I reminded Plum several times over about our outstanding chess match. I tried from mid December till February to get him to face me ... and eventually gave up trying.

His response was to duck and dive, claiming he was too busy. It's 6 months later ... I guess he's still too busy.

Plum ... Redneck supported you against me, several times over. You guys were mates, weren't you?

Why didn't you back him? Is that who you are? The type of person who watchs his mate get beat up at a pub without lifting a finger?

Your little one liner smacks of cowardice.

At least he has a spine.

May 31, 2019, 20:08

CC

I just saw this.

You are disgusting. Truly, you are.

Other than that, Rooi took the perfect approach to your abhorrent little squeal for attention.

By the way, his chess game is miles ahead of yours too. I was lucky to beat him. Playing you was a bit like helping a todler push those shapes through the matching holes. 

Now run along and get medicated you classless little bitch.

May 31, 2019, 22:35

CC, you must have a real problem with Rooinek. Because it’s Saturday morning here in NZ and my Waikato Times hasn’t arrived yet and because I’m bored, I went to the trouble of counting the lines your rant took up on my phone and it came to the staggering total of 223!! Surely that’s a record....

Jun 04, 2019, 10:53

This post is still on the front page?

Some double standards are being applied here by the Mods, not to mention a lot of the more sanctimonious, judgemental and self-righteous posters.

The Mods removed a post the other day that had some rugby content but also referred to an athletics meeting yet here's this post with zero rugby content and a whole series of childish and petulant lies from our resident angry little gay man . . . but it's still on the front page of the rugby section. I'd call that double standards.

There are also a lot of foot-stamping little crybabies on this thread who are forever whining about alleged comments I've made about their family members (without putting up any proof it must be said) . . . yet here's a post talking about my daughter "porking the natives", my son the failure who can't get a job and my wife's "poo all over my pecker" . . . but not a single peep from these same indignant little crybabies. Not one word.

Looks to me like Plum is the only decent poster on here who sees the stinking hypocrisy for what it is. Thanks Plum.

Jun 04, 2019, 11:25

Rooitwit I think those remarks by CC went too far. 

No need to devour one another.

That said you call CC a gay man and use this to smear CC. But you complain about those criticizing gay people fiercely defending them. 

Jun 04, 2019, 11:30

Baboon-ou, didn't I tell you just the other day to shut your stinking littler trap and stop squeaking for my attention on these boards in such an embarrassingly servile manner?

Not sure how I could possibly make it more clear than I already have but understand this much . . . I have no interest in what a cowardly and stupid little liar has to say about any topic whatsoever. . . so shut your stinking little trap.

Hope it's clear now.

Jun 04, 2019, 15:29

I have to support Rooinek here. The lead post on this string is a disgraceful piece...I am absolutely for free speech and banter, but this goes way beyond the limits. Frankly it shouldn't be in the Trumpet either......thanks Ed.

Jun 04, 2019, 15:37

Hmmm . . . you weren't so supportive or outspoken at 03h22 on 30 May . . . but thanks anyway, Moffie.

Jun 04, 2019, 15:58

Always the prickly pear huh?

Jun 04, 2019, 16:04

Facts are facts. You said what you said then and you're saying what you're saying now. Don't blame me if I point out the rather sudden change in attitude.

Jun 04, 2019, 16:32

Moz poor rooitwit is his own worst enemy. Extremely bitter  little fellow it seems. Guess getting it wrong so often is taking its toll. 

But never mind about rooitwit let's just keep the tone better. 

Jun 04, 2019, 21:32

Poor fellow must be quite a sight walking with that huge chip on one shoulder....like a small caddy with a huge bag. Truth is I just glanced at Carbuncle's nasty piece and never even saw the comments about Peeper's daughter which I would never condone.

Jun 04, 2019, 22:08

"The end of a beautiful friendship....and for once they are both right."

Facts.

Jun 04, 2019, 22:21

Rooitwit you are all bitter and twisted like a pretzel. 

Relax boet and lighten up a bit.  

Jun 04, 2019, 22:43

Would still like to hear from the Mods why this post is removed from the rugby section for non-rugby content while the series of disgusting lies above by the resident angry little gay man that describes my wife, my son and my daughter in very uncomplimentary and derogatory terms . . . and has zero rugby content . . . is still front and centre on the rugby section.

I'm not demanding anything but a friendly explanation would be nice.

The longer the Mods ignore this question, the more we're expected to believe that rugby content is forbidden while disgusting personal attacks are tolerated.

Is that really what this forum has become?

Jun 05, 2019, 01:02

Have to agree with having the whole blog deleted. No-one and nothing should support plumbing the forum to it's lowest level. And for good measure the racist Clean Cut should be suspended until he cleans up his act.

Jun 05, 2019, 01:26

We have to go easy here HasBeen....this is Peeper posting today:

'they're intimidated by me because they consider me to constitute a "crowd"'.

....Peeper thinks he is intimidating because other posters view him as a crowd. Hahahaha!

Jun 05, 2019, 01:30

Yep, go easy on him, these days he appears shaken......not stirred:'(

Jun 05, 2019, 01:36

Crowd Cuckoo Land?

Jun 05, 2019, 01:42

Or one flew over?.......naaah not in his case.....it's more than likely that a few flew over.

Jun 05, 2019, 01:50

Hahahaha....I've got it.....a Crowd flew over the Cuckoo's nest.

Jun 05, 2019, 02:45

Hahahaha Exactly right, he's known to be the excessive type..... 

Jun 05, 2019, 03:36

I agree with deletion but Flash's probably roaming North Dakota with no wifi. One theory.

Jun 05, 2019, 09:08

What's clear is that CC has a mental health problem.

Here's the thing.

CC periods when he's being disgusting are the worst I've ever seen. 

In total, I'm on about 25 different forums. Many of those are pop in forums and others are like this one.

Across all of them, he is easily the worst.

I believe it's more than him simply being an asshole.

That's the lens I'll view him through going forward.

And yes Ed, delete this already.

And if you don't have the time then nominate some responsible members here to do it for you.

Jun 05, 2019, 09:17

The other editors and I have a meeting scheduled for later today. At such time, we shall decide if this post will be moved into the Beeno section, or remain within the rugby section. 

Thanks for your concerns everyone. 

The RuckersTeam. 

Jun 05, 2019, 09:25

Everyone likes a punch-up.

But CC has been sneaking knives into the bar. :angel:

Jun 05, 2019, 09:41

The thing is this, rooitwit has said bad things. The accusations hurled at those criticizing homosexuality were a disgrace. 

So all one asks for is that posts all round are less disgraceful. 

By the way has anybody seen a dense denise post apologizing for smearing me by saying I caused JW to leave the board - pretty bad smear. Funny how dense gets on his high horse.

As for CC he does go overboard for sure. I suspect he loses it because of all the rooitwit BS. 

Finally this thread should not be moved to the esteemed Beeno's Trumpet which ought to be reserved for the more intelligent, informed and discerning posters. Quality not quantity etc

Jun 05, 2019, 09:59

lol Beeno

"Finally this thread should not be moved to the esteemed Beeno's Trumpet which ought to be reserved for the more intelligent, informed and discerning posters. Quality not quantity etc"

Jun 05, 2019, 10:05

Trouble is Plum I am trying to figure out who would join me under those criteria. Hahahahaha

Jun 05, 2019, 12:20

You can always pay people if they don't want to come Beeno 

Jun 05, 2019, 13:19

haha

This team is so bad!

Seems we cant bat either.

Looks like 150 if we're lucky right now.

Jun 05, 2019, 16:24

Wee cc does let his bitter angry side out a little too often for my taste. Sadly Redsman is one of the very few if not the only Ozzy supporter on here so we should keep that in mind.

Jun 05, 2019, 16:29

Redsman is a good poster. 

Jun 05, 2019, 18:27

Some offensive and disgusting things have been posted on this site and although I have been vocal about it in the past..., but there is no use, people will go on with it as long as it's tolerated....and Plum, although the wording is a bit cruder than what some others have posted, I have seen worse in meaning over the years. I am all for some minor censorship, but against complete deletion or banning. Extremely vulgar language and things like racism should be deleted...

and Rooi, I did deliberately not condemn this attack on you for the same reason Beeno should have stayed quiet, my stane is clear and always has been...I am surprised at your initial response to Moz though, before the edit,.and even afterwards, you didn't actually bite his head off...some bizarre change in attitude maybe...short lived to be for sure.

Jun 06, 2019, 08:36

In my book it sounds like moves in the right direction Draad. 

Jun 06, 2019, 09:13

Hey Draad what did I say that was so wrong?

Jun 06, 2019, 09:51

Nothing Beeno, but you wasted your breath... Look at Rooi's response.

Jun 06, 2019, 10:12

Poor little Redneck.

Complaining and complaining that this thread is still on the front page for all to see.

That all his deeds over the years are right here in front of us all. That anyone who visits our site will take note of who he is

That we'll be reminded of them constantly.

The shame of it all.

Let's hide it away, where no one can find it and hopefully they'll forget what it said.

I'm just so misunderstood. I'm really a nice guy, you know. I never lie. Not me. Right, Redneck??

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaa!!

Jun 06, 2019, 10:53

In conclusion and after great deliberation we have decided to banish this thread to the Beeno section where it can live happily ever after. The meeting lasted around 6 hours......

We thank everyone for their patience 

The Team..

Jun 06, 2019, 11:30

Sounds like Ed needs to sop being distracted by PornHub

Jun 06, 2019, 11:34

Thanks Ed.

Jun 06, 2019, 18:27

Good, everything in its proper place again...what a relief, now we have to fight about something new again...hopefully. :angel:

Jun 20, 2019, 12:04

<3

You need to Log in to reply.