Riots in Washington

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Riots in Washington

Jan 07, 2021, 13:32

It is very likely that the working class people will not accept the new Government and that they are very distrustful of the Biden Administration.

This must be seen as a result of political mismanagement that left the workers in the USA getting poorer by 20% during the period 1998 tp 2016.   The Republican Party under the Bushes and the Democrats under Clinton and Obama promised to reverse the trend - but what they did actually enhanced the poverty levels.   It was only Under Trump that measures were taken to reverse the trend and his loss in the election are causing widespread anger against the Democrats and their pro-Chinese policies,

I am not surprised by the riots that took place and I think it will only get worse in the Biden presidency.   We may even see the brewing of another civil war in the USA in the next few years as joblessness increases and worker poverty deepens.            

Jan 07, 2021, 14:21

No, I don't think it's that simple Mike. It looks almost exactly like the intolerance we saw 4 years ago...only this time, the shoe is on the other foot.

Jan 07, 2021, 14:58

I sometimes smile at how much attention is given to a country that is not even ours

Apart from Moz of course

It’s why I don’t really get involved as to be fair I don’t really give a shit

You need to Log in to reply.