Romney observes Trump's Stone corruption

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Romney observes Trump's Stone corruption

Jul 11, 2020, 18:59

“Pardoning someone who lies on behalf of one holding power is the mark of a third world banana republic.” said Romney.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-11/romney-lights-up-twitter-by-condemning-trump-s-move-on-stone

Jul 12, 2020, 01:11

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham on Friday said he supported a reprieve for the long-time political operative.

“In my view it would be justified if President @realDonaldTrump decided to commute Roger Stone’s prison sentence. Mr. Stone is in his 70s and this was a non-violent, first-time offense,” Graham said on Twitter Friday.

Jul 12, 2020, 08:32

Mit is part of the swamp...same arse who voted for Trump's impeachment....nothing new and not unexpected at all.

Jul 12, 2020, 15:20

I’m ashamed to say I gave Mitt Romney a strong contribution when he was running for President. He is a back stabber of note.

Jul 12, 2020, 16:54

What a traitor this scumbag Romney has shown he really is.

Trust that he is replaced by another Republican as Senator for Utah.

Can you imagine what this guy did in the business world!

Sure never supported his working staff but sold them shot big time.

Jul 13, 2020, 08:28

Shark is so obsessed with Trump, it's actually comical.

One can just imagine what a strict diet of BBC has done to the poor tool's brain.

Jul 13, 2020, 12:23

What about Obama's 1715 commutations?   There were some real criminals amongst that lot.  

Jul 18, 2020, 17:38

Sharkless........just a simple explanation on the facts relating to Stone's pardon.

Roger Stone was charged with a criminal offense for the simple reason that he would not sell President Trump to the Mueller Mobs' illegal judicial process.

They tried to railroad him into confessing wrongdoing on the part of the President prior to assuming the Presidency which he refused to be part of. A trait that is always inherent to honest and upright humans and such as him and some lawyers not in the Mob squad.

His TV arrest was set up for maximum exposure through CNN coverage with armed FBI carrying out the arrest or RAID as I call it.

Armed military-type armor was evident for all to see in the arrest of a senior citizen who has no arms and offered no resistance and never refused to assist the Jungle Congress process by adhering to all requests to testify and complying with all honest investigations.

Now let's flip the page and ask the following:

The AG Holder under Obama refused to comply with Congressional demands for documentation relating to the "Fast and Furious" investigation. 

FBI Director Comey was not honest in his briefing to the President (Trump) and leaked CLASSIFIED documentation to a third party for distribution to the media.

Assistant FBI  Director lied to Congress/Senate under oath and also provided documentation to the media in an attempt to set up the Presiden (Trump), plus he set up a trap for General Flynn as he bragged about on TV whilst publishing his book launching.

Hillary Clinton destroyed documentation, lied about everything she was questioned about relating to the Russian investigation and Bengazi.

Her staff bleached her computer and destroyed her cell phone/s slim cards and circulated highly classified documentation on unsecured servers and phones to her assistants.

Who were sharing laptops with their family or co-workers. 

Anthony (Jerker) the famous wanker married to her righthand assistant was a clearing example of just who was able to access these classified documents. Who knows who else gained access to this information. 

Accepting a set of questions from Donna Brazil which would be asked at a TV debate with Donald Trump.

Financing and with help from the inside government (FBI and State Dept.) denying any association and knowledge of the so-called Steel Russian dossier.

Many more examples of criminal corruption performed by the Clinton gang and insiders without any form of justice being enacted.

I could go on and on but I understand that it is all too complicated for you to digest and understand but just answer this one question.

WHY HAVE NONE OF THESE CRIMINALS and TRAITOR'S BEEN ARRESTED AND CHARGED as was the case with Mr. R. Stone and General Flynn?

You need to Log in to reply.