Shark, the insufferable bore

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Shark, the insufferable bore

Jul 17, 2020, 09:38

Is there any other poster this board so entirely devoid of anything interesting to post about?

Has Shark created a single post in 2020 that didn't involve Trump in some way?

Can you imagine being so infatuated with a person that you devote the largest chunk of your free time to posting reams and reams of nonsense about them?

It is said that there exists only the smallest of borders between love and hate.

Like the six year old that thinks girls are icky but just can't leave their ponytails alone. It's clear to all onlookers what is happening but the kid thinks that his true intentions are well disguised. 

Vrotkop, it's plainly obvious that, much like the dems, Trump is the only thing keeping you going.

The problem for all of us is that Trump will be re-elected and we'll all have to suffer Vrottie's silly, boring and inane grumbling for...FOUR MORE YEARS!

Jul 17, 2020, 12:29

Lol

https://images.app.goo.gl/VJTeA9kWu24ocS518

" />

Jul 17, 2020, 12:40

Bum, Plum, thanks for your devoted attention. However, if you don't like it - you can leave (again). 

How many times have you left this forum - saying you will never return?  Crying into your pillow at night about how Cloudy outsmarted you, and then everyone else...

No one asked you to return, but somehow you always do...:P

Trump is the hero of the alt-right crew. I hate the Trumpanzees more than Trump - so I enjoy running your master down.

For months and months, it was alt-right stuff on the Beeno Trumpet- hate-filled divisive garbage-  from Bill gates to alien conspiracies to you name it. My anti-trump posts just bring some balance... 

You have no complaints with Beeno's alt-right stuff- just because it is compatible with your limiting beliefs. 
If you think Trump is going to win the next election, you must be even further up Trump's arse than Beeno. Ha, Ha - Bum Plum. 

Good luck trying to get a visa to live somewhere else. That seems to be your main focus at the moment. However, I suspect no country wants you - and your fate is to be a corona vax guinea pig for the rest of the world. Stick to being a guinea pig for the corona vaccine. A least you can add value. :D.. Thanks...

Jul 17, 2020, 13:03

Tell us again how much you love, I mean hate, Trump.

My guess is that you do a wonderful Trump impression. Kinda like the gays with Barbra Streisand.

Imagine that, a fish pouting. 

Now get away from the mirror you...weirdo!

Jul 17, 2020, 15:18

Unbelievable!

Trumpanzees whining about posters who talk about Trump too much!

LMAO!

Those Trumpanzees who get a bit tearful when the tiny minority of us sane and intelligent people have a little pop or a snigger at Bozo's latest embarrassing gaffe or blunder would do well to remember what this section of the board was like before a few of us started posting the occasional criticism of Bozo.

Don't take my word for it, scroll back to the earlier days of this section when Baboon-ou's never-ending stream of brainwashed pro-Bozo propaganda filled this board from top to bottom. Some of us started posting stuff that was critical of Bozo or made fun of him as a counter but it didn't really help. All it did was encourage other small-minded right-wing Trumpanzee retards like Cowardunce, Moffie, DumbPlum, AJH, the Squeaky Toy and ou Maaik to join Baboon-ou and post even more of the pro-Bozo rubbish they read on Breitbart or heard on Fox News.

The likes of me, SharkBok, Cloudy, Brycy, blobok, Stavanger and CrusaderFan are among the tiny minority on this board who are not so stupid and gullible that we can't see through Bozo's bluster and can't recognize what a disgusting, self-serving and utterly incompetent human being he is . . . but we're still the tiny minority . . . on this forum anyway.

I'm often amazed at how small-minded, biased and just plain stupid Trumpanzees are but to see a Trumpanzee whining about the volumes of anti-Bozo posts or calling someone else obsessed by Trump is just . . . well . . . unbelievable!

I challenge any Trumpanzee to go back and count the number of pro-Bozo posts and anti-Bozo posts and do the comparison. I'd be surprised if the anti-Bozo posts made up even 10%.

Jul 17, 2020, 16:12

‘The likes of me’and of course Peeper who has never heard anything on CNN he doesn’t believe, puts himself at the head of the pack. Hilarious!

Jul 17, 2020, 19:02

Rooi, you post about other stuff too. So do most posters. 

VrotBal would cease to exist if Trump left office. 

The problem is, nobody even pays attention to ScaleBrain anymore because it's always and only about Trump. 

At some point during the next FOUR MORE YEARS, you'll hopefully get the picture.

Jul 18, 2020, 01:58

Keep it up Saarkie & remember that quote ......''The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing '   ....................  & Trompie IS, mad, sad & bad.

Jul 18, 2020, 08:54

Yes BloatBok

Clearly Biden and the far left marxisT demS that control him are the symbol of virtuosity and would do great for the US.

Hillary should have won in 2016 to, right?

I mean, she is so obviously the lesser of two evils.

BTW, Trump is one of the few that stand up to BLM. 

One wonders how you lot reconcile that.

You need to Log in to reply.