Shut up Bozo . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Shut up Bozo . . .

Jan 05, 2021, 10:12

I see Bozo is still whining like a little bitch about some alleged steal of the election and making delusional and irresponsible statements to his brainwashed Trumpanzee zealots like this: "They’re not taking this White House. We’re going to fight like hell."

I suppose it was inevitable that the most conceited, incompetent, self-serving and deceitful US president in history would leave the White House like this . . . whining, threatening, making baseless accusations and focussing entirely on himself and his bruised ego . . . all without a shred of grace or dignity.

All this bluster and big talk about "fighting" against the inevitable will achieve nothing other than to get the brainwashed Trumpanzee zealots all militant and worked up and further destroy Americans belief in democracy and their constitution. A really disgraceful exit from a truly despicable piece of human slime. Good riddance, chump.

Jan 05, 2021, 13:18

Couldn’t have said it better and now facing legal jeopardy over his latest attempt to overturn a legit election just proves as D day looms that he is a desperate man and desperate men do desperate and very stupid things.

Jan 05, 2021, 13:28

Welcome back Cloudy.

For mine I don't believe there's going to be a graceful exit, that's just not his style from what we've seen thus far, not sure what his exit act will be but you can bet your last dollar that it will be typically classless.

You need to Log in to reply.