You need to LOG IN to reply.

Smart Ozzies deport kiwi and other criminals

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Smart Ozzies deport kiwi and other criminals

Jan 08, 2019, 12:03

Yes the Ozzies are smart and protect their country from these losers.  Send them back to nz  and safeguard you country. Right thing to do! :D

From Daily express UK  -  the whole world is learning about these Kbbs! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

AUSTRALIA’S tough criminal laws led to the deportation of more than 800 foreign convicts last year.

The figure includes 13 murderers, around 100 paedophiles and 34 rapists and sexual offenders, according to 2018 statistics released by the Australian government. Also deported were 53 domestic abusers, 56 armed robbers and 125 offenders who had committed an assault. The deportations were down to more stringent laws introduced by Home Affairs minister Peter Dutton in 2014.

The criminals all had their visas cancelled and sent back to their home countries.

Some of the convicts deported were among the most high-profile criminals to have gone through the Australian legal system in recent years.

They included violent biker Aaron AJ Graham, founder of Rebel’s Australia Tasmania chapter.

The 50-year-old was sent back to his native New Zealand after attacking an insurance fraud investigator.

Graham was found guilty of punching and kicking the 19-year-old in the 2009 attack before poking his eye out with an aerial.

The biker was jailed for 15 months and had his visa cancelled after prosecutors successfully argued he did not meet character requirements.

Daniel Maxwell was also sent back to New Zealand over incident which led to the death of a teenager. Cole Miller died after being hit by one-punch.

Maxwell admitted assault and affray over the 18-year-old’s death.

The 22-year-old challenged Cole to a fight after telling friends: “Do you want to see something funny?”

He then ran over to Cole and punched him in the chest unprovoked.

Another man then struck Cole in the back of the head causing him to fall over and slam his head into a pavement.

Cole never regained consciousness and his parents were heartbreakingly forced to turn off his life support the next day.

According to the Daily Mail, 4,150 foreigners have been deported from Australia over the last five years.

Minister for Immigration, Citizenship and Multicultural Affairs, David Coleman, told the newspaper: “Foreign nationals who think they can flout our laws and harm Australian citizens should expect to have their visa cancelled.'

“It is a privilege to enter and remain in Australia and we have no tolerance for those who put Australians in danger.

Mr Dutton added: “We welcome people from all around the world, but those few who think they can live in Australia and be involved in criminal actions need to know they won’t be staying long.” (Soon be kiwi  free!!!!)

But there is obviously a flaw in the system oaks as dense denise has not as yet been deported! Hahahahahahahahahaha

Join Beeno's much need  keep kiwis in nz campaign!!!!

Jan 08, 2019, 12:05

Your typical kiwi thug. Sad sate of affairs!

AJ Graham was sent back to New Zealand after poking his victim's eye out 

AJ Graham was sent back to New Zealand after poking his victim's eye out with an aerial

Jan 08, 2019, 12:07

Another kiwi loser!!

Daniel Maxwell was deported over an incident which led to the death of an 18-year-old 

Daniel Maxwell was deported over an incident which led to the death of an 18-year-old

Jan 08, 2019, 12:52

Beeno

Don't start it - there are low-lifes in every country in the  world  and not only New Zealand.   Australia better start looking at White Collar fraudsters from SA living in that country,  They have defrauded thousands of people in SA and should be serving jail time here.

Jan 08, 2019, 16:39

Well all the Saffas in Aussie must be shitting bricks then.

We have deported a few of your lot already and with a bit of luck we will get all off them hahahaha

Except my son in law he can stay because he is almost as good as a kiwi

Jan 08, 2019, 18:43

oU MAaaaiKiE please oak try and think strategically. How does one confine to Kiwis to nz is the question at hand.

Jan 09, 2019, 01:18

But there is obviously a flaw in the system oaks as dense denise has not as yet been deported! 

Sad too bad I sense your envy :D

Jan 09, 2019, 04:47

Unfortunately, Beeno cant be exported to Mars, or preferably Pluto :D

Jan 09, 2019, 09:35

The Beeno solution to the kbbs problem.

1  Confine all kbbs to nz to prevent the contagion spreading.

2 Open nz borders and get the UN to direct all migrants to NZ.

3 NZ parliament to immediately set aside, as a start, 50% of national budget to deal with the legitimate needs of the needy migrant who after all are rightly seeking a better life

3 Any bigoted, nationalistic , xenophobic nz kbbs nazi objecting to migrants taking over their country must be arrested for hate speech. Lock them up!

The only way to solve the kiwi problem is to use population replacement. How else can the criminal genes be washed out!

Nobody can dispute that the Beeno solution would work 100%

Beeno as always presenting workable solutions!:D

Jan 09, 2019, 10:29

BS - have you got no shame - NZ has far less crime problems than SA - so why come up with rubbish like you do.  

Jan 09, 2019, 12:26

...bean brain this is old news.... someone i went to school with was one of the deportees back in the 90's...he was always beating up gang members and stealing their patches...they should have given him a community service medal instead..

..the biggest news from Oz last week was the massive rally against Africans...the Aussies are not happy with yr lot bean brain....some real deep underlying tension between true blue Aussies and other African immigrants that could easily explode one day...already been race riots a while back in NSW as Lebonese are also unpopular there, but this time it was in Victoria ...

...we are fortunate in Nz we don't have those race problems because  a) we all get along with our Polynesian brothers as they're hard working, god fearing citizens and b) play up in NZ and you'll get eaten:silly: ....whereas Australians are a godless bunch of drunken heathens so could easily see a race war there in the future...so best you and yr criminally inclined mates stay home bean brain for yr own safety...

Jan 09, 2019, 23:16

"...we are fortunate in Nz we don't have those race problems because  a) we all get along with our Polynesian brothers..."

Now there's a laugh.

"whereas Australians are a godless bunch of drunken heathens...

Care to explain to our fellow posters the meaning and purpose of "Remitance"

Jan 10, 2019, 00:37

...Dense, treaty settlements does'nt change the fact we all get along....in fact NZ would have to be one of the most successfull multicultural societies in the world....that what it feels like to me...sing along everyonehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxTJAzLn2ew

Jan 11, 2019, 02:27

I've met enough caucasian Kiwis who thought I am caucasian and in conversation let me into their racial convictions. Ex manager of mine who is a Kiwi, for example, wouldn't have a bar of the Chiefs.......and there was enough in his face and eyes to suggest why. So yeah on the surface it appears to be all good but don't ask me to believe that you lot don't have your fair share of racists like every other country.

I see you've ducked and dived on the meaning of "Remittance" ...the question won't disappear for as long as you duck and dive.

Jan 11, 2019, 05:40

... Ex manager of mine who is a Kiwi, for example, wouldn't have a bar of the Chiefs.......and there was enough in his face and eyes to suggest why

...Dense what do you mean you read someones face and eyes which meant what ?... you lost me there.. 

...here inNZ we have treaty settlements (remittance) as i have already mentioned...not all tribes have had their treaty settlements resolved because within tribes there are subtribes that are split....Cloudy's tribe for example Nga Puhi i think one of those still to settle and you'd have to ask her what's going on there...

but the Treaty of Waitangi was signed a long time ago in 1840...we've moved on since then, intermarried and like isaid you will struggle to find a more successful example of multiculturalism anywhere in the world...unlike Australia where there are race riots...

Jan 11, 2019, 07:04

Are you stupid? And what's with the childish name calling? Can't you be original and mature? Huh? Is it that hard.

Look fella, I don't know you and I don't anticipate a reasonable debate with you until you clean up your racism towards Australians.Until then you carry on with the idea that Kiwis are smarter than Ozzies.....heard it so many times from Kiwis that it doesn't surprise me anymore.

The lunatic Beeno might well be spot-on with his comments.

Jan 11, 2019, 07:40

...Dense i have zero issues with Aussies...what you don't understand is dissing the Aussies is a national pastime in NZ and vice versa....i think yr a little jealous of us and resentful of our relationship with the Aussies....Dutch guy i worked with was telling me as much that South Africans like you just don't fit in... maybe you should head home and sort your own country out like yr telling those immigrants trying to get into America to do...practice what ypou preach mofo..

Jan 11, 2019, 08:19

Dutch guy i worked with was telling me as much that South Africans like you just don't fit in

Dutch guy huh? and you believed him...how dumb! And he also told you that Dutchman fit in real well HUH? I see. By the way, what are South Africans like you? I'm not Dutch and secondly I've lived in Sydney for over 30 years and loving it and by that I mean I love Australia and Australians and oh...I am naturalised. It beats living in some dumbass sheep shit never-ending sheep station. 

But it's ok you go ahead and makeout NZ's the best country in the world and that Kiwis are smarter than everyone else.

But what I was going to say about Remittance.....my understanding is that ex pat Kiwis send over money to help resident Kiwis as a means of support as well as to support them financially to immigrate......correct me if I'm wrong but be honest for a change.

Jan 11, 2019, 09:14

Dutch Saffas??? What does the Dutch know about Saffas?

Jan 11, 2019, 09:50

Draad I've revised my comments.....is there a problem?

Jan 11, 2019, 11:06

"Draad I've revised my comments.....is there a problem?"

Well Dense, it's not such a big problem when someone takes himself so seriously and is so thin-skinned, paranoid and defensive that he flies into a self-righteous rant every few minutes . . . as we've come to expect from you . . . but when that same person is also too stupid to understand which comments are aimed at him and which comments are aimed at someone else . . . that's when it does become a bit of a problem.

Hope that clears it up.

Jan 11, 2019, 11:57

Even Beans can't be stupid enough to believe the rubbish he has spouted here. Seriously, look at the country he lives in! SA must be in the top 3 for the worst and most violent crime in the whole world. He's just baiting you NZ'ers, and a couple of you, and others, have taken a big fat bite.

"Yes the Ozzies are smart and protect their country from these losers.  Send them back to nz  and safeguard you country. Right thing to do! :D"

The :D emoji is probably a good hint to look out for in future to spot posts made in jest.  

Congrats Beans, your fishing expedition has been a fantastic success!! 

Jan 11, 2019, 13:04

Denny, for one, I don't mind the "Dutchmen" or "Dutchie"...or even the "Rocksider" slurs anymore, but when a New Zeelander refers to a Dutchman, I think he is speaking about a person from the Netherlands. Especially a poster like Brycy who likes to refer to us Dutchies as Yarpies.:D

So there is no problem, just some clarification needed. Maybe Brycie has learned a new slur...it seems so.:'(

Jan 11, 2019, 21:59

Oh Yes Beeno - You are so right - Actually so right in talking bullshit.

Coming from a shit hole of a country as you do - A third world shit hole at that.

And Australia - They are about as racist as the South Africans and that is a country where a time bomb is waiting to happen.

Australia has it all to come.

Jan 12, 2019, 01:18

Calling South Africa a shotholle is not very nice, even if it was true. Mad at Beeno and insult a country of 50 odd milllion people to get back at him???:D:silly:

Jan 12, 2019, 05:20

Sounds reasonable, kicking out foreigners guilty of heinous crimes, but there are so many cases of people who have lived in Oz for virtually their entire lives (arrived as a child with their parents, say forty years previous etc) but now find themselves forced to live in their place of birth ...... often arriving there with no money, no job, no family, no friends  .....sweet fokall.

Jan 13, 2019, 07:45

No worries Draad.

But this bit here, I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry....Dutch guy i worked with was telling me as much that South Africans like you just don't fit in....

He has some wonderful sources.:'(

Jan 13, 2019, 10:40

The whole thing is in doubt untill the intended meaning of "Dutch" in this instance is known...still a baited post whatever the meaning.

Jan 26, 2019, 23:03

You need to Log in to reply.