T

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » T

Nov 11, 2020, 00:16

Nov 11, 2020, 06:08

Tell us some more about how much you lurv BLM.

I miss those days. 

Nov 11, 2020, 08:00

Denny, I found the connection between you and Rooi.

Nov 11, 2020, 10:47

Here’s some black lives that could teach you a lot about ‘how NOT to be a grizzle guts’ :D

Nov 11, 2020, 15:08

I got no problem with black lives. 

Nov 11, 2020, 17:29

Do they really matter?

No more than any other creature on the planet.

Still trying yo figure out what their purpose is.

Nov 11, 2020, 18:34

You searched for realistic dirty and clean toilets composition representing  two lavatory bowls before and after applying toilet bowl cleaner vector  illustration . dirty and clean toilets

Nov 11, 2020, 21:07

No comment, Denny?

I was under the impression that you support BLM?

One would think you'd have something to say about BLM's two founders being self-declared communists.

Ah wait, I get it...

Race before doctrine right?

...but then, isn't that exactly the type of behaviour/thinking that civil rights movements are supposed to be at war with?

The abundant hypocrisy of the left, on full display.

Nov 12, 2020, 10:21

Oh you do have a problem with black people otherwise it wouldn’t matter one iota to you what Denny thinks about BLM

Nov 12, 2020, 10:41

Well, here's one from his low life mate, the one who insulted him and his partner. He found that acceptable just as he does the below...

"Do they really matter?

No more than any other creature on the planet.

Still trying yo figure out what their purpose is."

Don't waste your time Cloudy, life's too short to waste it on a bigoted moron.

Nov 12, 2020, 11:02

Denny....

As if I care about any of these low lives.  Like Pakie said it’s all a bit of fun right?’

They can call me any name under the sun or accuse me of anything but guess what?  I finally FINALLY got it when buttplug said everyone is treated the same in here not to expect any special privileges so I don’t.   Like you always say.....it only matters, if it matters to me.  And it doesn’t :)

Nov 12, 2020, 11:10

"Like Pakie said it’s all a bit of fun right?"

Maybe so, I'm not convinced, see that comment only came post the election, not prior.

I still have vivid images of them justifying George Floyd's murder, I guess that was also just fun.

It was almost as if the foursome was standing around kicking a ball....except for one thing, in this case the ball was a defenceless human being begging for his life.

Nov 12, 2020, 11:16

Yeah well........some don’t know where the fun begins and stops.

Nov 12, 2020, 11:19

Nov 12, 2020, 11:21

"Like you always say.....it only matters, if it matters to me.  And it doesn’t :)"

If you do ever want to credit a phrase to someone..... like here...… at least get the person right

Just saying

Nov 12, 2020, 11:26

...and this turned you into a communist, Denny?

Nov 12, 2020, 11:39

Nov 12, 2020, 11:49

"Like Pakie said it’s all a bit of fun right?"

What is all a bit of fun now?

Nov 12, 2020, 12:25

Trump the Tosser and Desparado clutching at straws.

I find that hilarious....don't you?

Nov 12, 2020, 12:28

Where did I refer to that as "all a bit of fun"?

Nov 12, 2020, 12:31

In an earlier post....it should still be on the board. 

Nov 12, 2020, 12:45

I believe you are mistaken (although Cloudy may have been referring to something else, who knows). I've only made two posts in two threads post election in this section

Collusion or Delusion

and

Moz's absence is strange

so it's pretty easy to check.

Nov 12, 2020, 14:22

Pakie.....

I was referring to this on the Moz absence thread...

‘To be fair, there are far more important things in life than Ruckersforum, US presidential elections, etc. I mostly come here to blow off a bit of steam and to have a quick chinwag.’

I’m not in the habit of pulling up old threads and comments just to prove a point so forgive me if I took ‘blowing off a bit of steam’ and ‘having a quick chinwag’ wasn’t having a bit of fun. My bad.

Nov 12, 2020, 14:25

Pakie, Denny spouts a whole lot of shit and just hopes that most of it sticks..... and that nobody will call him out on his outright lies and dishonesty

When you do call him up on it …. he just leaves the thread alone for a few days, or he challenges you to prove it, and when you do prove it..... he runs for the hills 

A real man our resident Den Den....

One day... when he is maybe a power player on here....  he might just become a man in the same process

Too funny

Nov 12, 2020, 14:29

And BTW Pakie........there are more important things in life than Ruckers? Ok I’ll agree with you on that one but you’ve been just as vocal about the US presidential elections as the rest of us.

Just saying....

Nov 12, 2020, 14:53

Watch out now, Pakie...

Even though you've barely posted about the election...you are just as GUILTY. 

It has been said so it is.

Don't mess with Cloudy else her power player pal Tannie Dinnie will slap you down.

Nov 12, 2020, 15:08

Haha, no worries Plum. Cloudy, yes then, coming here for me is mostly for fun. You guys were talking about BLM and whatnot just before you dropped that comment so I wasn't sure what exactly you were referring to.

As for the election, I enjoy the sparring, sticking it a bit to Biden when most of the world is sticking it to Trump because they both have their failings and I do like balance.

But I'm not too concerned about the USA. Whoever wins, whatever happens, they can sort out their problems. We have plenty of our own problems down here in SA that is of far greater concern to me.

Nov 12, 2020, 15:23

I'm just excited to learn that we actually have power players here...…

Some on here act like wannabe power rangers..... but power players...… wow..... I'm like.... super excited now

Nov 12, 2020, 16:41

Looks like Biden is going all touchy feely in that image....not for the first time. But hey, he’s been brilliant for my investments in the last week......you win some and then you win some. Is this a great country or what!

Nov 12, 2020, 16:45

LOL.... touchy feely is Biden's middle name

Nov 12, 2020, 17:21

Then I guess Trumps full name is Donald Epstein Trump.

Nov 12, 2020, 23:21

Love that Master KG song

It’s even being played here on the radio

Nov 13, 2020, 13:40

Played here all the time an awesome song.  Great for Zumba in lockdown.

Nov 14, 2020, 08:08

A global sensation. Thank you Master KG :)

Nov 16, 2020, 16:57

I believe Christiano Ronaldo even referenced this song on his Instagram where it went wild

Bloody awesome song

You need to Log in to reply.