Testing your democratic values

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Testing your democratic values

Dec 24, 2022, 09:47

Are any of you TDS sufferers able to put your big girl panties on for a few minutes and give us your honest opinion on the FBI/Twitter revelations.

I’ll offer mine;

/I don’t care if it’s the left or the right that are running the show, separation of powers is paramount to democracy.

Censorship is at odds with the core tenets of democracy.

Those at the FBI that ordered or partook in the censoring of factual information should be investigated and jailed if it is found that they abused their power./

You don’t even have to offer an opinion here. You simply have to note whether or not you agree with the above.

Dec 24, 2022, 13:12

I agree.   However, you will not get a lot of support from the lefties on site.   They refuse to believe that the FBI was involved in news censoring and they would never support you on this issue, because the issue was never raised on the fake media they believe in - when it was they claim it to be a conspiracy theory.   They used the same type of argument as to their prime support of the Russian Hoax lies and conspiracy theory sponsored by the Obama Administration, the DNA, Clinton and widely published in the fake media    Reasonable people know it was garbage - but they never accepted it as such.

Dec 28, 2022, 05:06

Agreed.

You need to Log in to reply.