You need to LOG IN to reply.

The fall of ultra globalist snake false eye lashes Trudeau!

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » The fall of ultra globalist snake false eye lashes Trudeau!

Mar 06, 2019, 09:43

The treasonous viper is finished. He now faces up to 10 years in jail. Polled support for his globalist "progressive" transgender loving open borders party will ensure a huge electoral defeat. One more country to be liberated via elections this year!:D

Naturally poor rooitwit will lament the departure of this far left radical loon who looks so attractive to him, those eyes. Hahahahahahahahahaha

The hard fall of Trudeau

Mar 06, 2019, 09:46

Baboon-ou, you've been babbling on about Trudeau's "beautiful eyes" for some weeks now. Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Mar 06, 2019, 10:45

Rooinek

The next general election in Canada is in  October 2019.   From what I could make up from the recent opinion polls the Liberal Party with Trudeau as leader is slipping in the polls, but it is too early to really make any deductions - since the don't knows makes up between 18% and 20% of the samples.   

That is normally bad for the Governing Party as these voters is likely to go to the opposition.       

Mar 06, 2019, 11:00

Trudeau is at 35% and falling. The traitor is finished.

Nope rooijackass Trudeau is the type of person you love not me - as the record shows. Face facts you support the scumbag 100%

Mar 06, 2019, 11:27

Hey, it's not me making a big deal about Trudeau's long eyelashes and his beautiful eyes, that's you, Baboon-ou.

I couldn't give a flying toss if Trudeau is slipping in the polls or losing an election so I don't know why you're telling me how he's doing.

Mar 06, 2019, 20:43

"Hey, it's not me making a big deal about Trudeau's long eyelashes and his beautiful eyes, "

But interesting all the same that you noticed...and combined with all your other homophobic references, you might be projecting a bit....you might wanna consult a professional about that.

You need to Log in to reply.