The Gary Kasparov/Mike the foul mouthed liar string

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » The Gary Kasparov/Mike the foul mouthed liar string

Mar 17, 2024, 16:27

One of the chess greats opined on the situation in Russia. Having been put on the Terrorist list by Rosfinmonitoring, the Russian financial oversight agency, he had a chance of addressing a NY audience.

Kasparov who claims to have visited 114 countries, says he now feels safe in perhaps 10% of them. And who can blame him after the events of this year.

On Putin he articulately remarked he tells the truth about what he is going to do, but lies about what he has done. Kasparov was referring to Putin’s ambition to add to Russia’s footprint.

As a master strategist Kasparov says the West should get serious about helping Ukraine. Defeat Russia’s ambition in Ukraine he opines and Putin will fall.

As for the use of nuclear weapons by Putin, he gives that little credence. He says Putin is more of an oligarch than a fanatic who wants to die for a cause. Which may be true, except if Putin becomes seriously ill…in which case he may be one of the ‘when I die the world ends with me’ brigade. It warrants some real caution.

Mar 17, 2024, 17:33

As a master strategist Kasparov says the West should get serious about helping Ukraine. Defeat Russia’s ambition in Ukraine he opines and Putin will fall.

Couldn't agree more.

Mar 17, 2024, 20:37

klop

Mar 18, 2024, 00:06

He spoke in New York - a very brave man.     The crime situation has driven 70 000 people the past year fleeing from New York.   S o he was safe in New York - many residents feel they are not safe in the crime city.   Not the worst in that they are beaten by Los Angles, Chicago, San Francisco and New Orleans.    

I would be more cautious with a dementia sufferer setting off a nuclear war.               

Mar 18, 2024, 00:06

He spoke in New York - a very brave man.     The crime situation has driven 70 000 people the past year fleeing from New York.   S o he was safe in New York - many residents feel they are not safe in the crime city.   Not the worst in that they are beaten by Los Angles, Chicago, San Francisco and New Orleans.    

I would be more cautious with a dementia sufferer setting off a nuclear war.               

Mar 18, 2024, 01:03

Noone is talking about crime in New York or for that matter about crime anywhere else in the world.

Stick to the subject matter.

Tx

Mar 18, 2024, 05:26

So what does it mean to "get serious about helping Ukraine"? What would the proposal be? I haven't been paying much attention so I don't know what the status over there is right now.

Mar 18, 2024, 10:45

I was just commenting on Kasparov bravery in being in New York for a speech - addressing a New York Audience is indeed dangerous.     .   

Mar 18, 2024, 13:27

Go play with the other old men Wanker.  Pakie it could range from just making sure the Ukrainians have enough shells, to something as extreme as allowing Ukraine  into NATO, which would imply troop support. Or perhaps brinksmanship threatening that. The Ukrainians are being slowly diminished by lack of armaments and men. But after more than two years, still an intact fighting force….magnificent courage.

Mar 18, 2024, 14:07

Thanks Moz. I ask because I don't think sending ammunition is enough to achieve anything more than stalemate anymore. How much longer will Ukraine's man power last? They seem to be struggling both with numbers and battle fatigue from the 2024 articles I've checked today, CNN crediting Russia with a three times larger pool of military personnel. Even troop support from NATO may bring a swifter end, or it may simply escalate things to very dangerous levels. Very sticky.

Mar 18, 2024, 14:24

Yes, there are no easy answers here given the participants. Very depressing to see the world plunged into yet another crisis. One hoped when the Soviet Union collapsed and China embraced industrialization that we were in a safer place. They seem to be regressing.

Mar 18, 2024, 14:55

I ask because I don't think sending ammunition is enough to achieve anything more than stalemate anymore.

That's better than a complete Russian victory.

They seem to be struggling both with numbers and battle fatigue from the 2024 articles I've checked today

Ukraine is struggling from manpower because it deliberately chose to conscript only those over 27 years of age. It looks like it will lower that to 25 which is estimated will increase Ukrainian manpower by 500,000.

As for battle fatigue, yeah I'm sure there is some of that but the majority of Ukrainian's still support carrying on the fight.

CNN crediting Russia with a three times larger pool of military personnel.

Naturally, Russia population is about 3 times the size of Ukraine's. But neither side has fully mobilized.

Mar 18, 2024, 17:11

Mo0zart

Everyone agreed that  the world was more stable after the collapse of the Soviet Union - bar the US  politicians.   There are examples where the USA disturbed  the situation since 1991.   A  string of actions by US  politicians did what people like Kissinger feared and that was Russian and China being partners as joined enemies of the USA  and Reagan achieved by being a strong President respected worldwide by country leaders.    

But starting with Clinton weak leadership and political corruption had a major negative inpression of the USA   so lets look at the issue from a broader perspective:-

*    After the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq - George Bush Senior was correct in punishing Iraq and that shows strenth by the USA  Government  was respected for the actions it took.

*     All Clinton did was to get corrupt contributions to the Clinton  Foumdation for favors  granted by the US Government.   .  That ties in with the fact that Clinton got to Washington  virtually being pennyless and  left the White House as an extremely rich man.   Once any president is subject to bribery and corruption respect  by other countries drains away,.

*     The world sympathises with the USA when the U SA invaded Afghanistan for involvement of Al Qeada in the 9/11 attacks  - but after 20 years that sympathy drained away, and in the end the USA fled from Afghanistan leaving billions of dollars in armaments behind as well as US citizens and green card holders under the Taliban regime.   That cost the US dearly inasmuch as it tainted the image of the USA as a reliable partner.

*      Bush Junior was not happy with only one war going.   So he and Cheney lied to the country about Weapons of mass destruction . being available to Iraq.   It proved to be a lie and the war after 23  years  is still continuing.

*      Obama was weak and corrupt as well - the Uranium 1 scandal was hushed up by Mueller -= but what was not hushed up was Obama's threat that the US will draw a line when it comes to poison gas usage in Syria and then did nothing when Syria used gas against people a number of times,  .

*     Obama was President and Biden Vice-President when in 2014 the US organized and funded protests in Ukraine and then decided who should be in the new Government in Ukraine,    That caused the civil war raging between 2015 and 2022     Two efforts to stop the civil war was sabotaged by the US Government - under Obama originally and by the Biden Adminsitration after 2021.    A potential ceasefire agreement after the Russian army invaded Ukraine was also sabotaged by the Biden Administration.

*      If the USA really believe in helping Russia in 1991 and afterwards .the present world instability would have been avoided.   The opposite was true and agreements with Russian leaders broken as to NATO membership,  .Not only that - the USA built a replacement Bio-lab to continue gain-of-function research in Odessa in 2018 after the Wuhan lab was exposed as being the origin  of the Covid Pandemic -  a new researchvenue was necessary.    Odessa being near to Russia posed anther threat to the Russians living in Ukraine or Russia.   .    

*    After the Ukraine invasion started Biden and other politicians as well as the Pentagon spokesmen  claimed publicly and bragged that the better -equipped  and trained Ukraine Army -  trained and equipped by the USA - would easily win the war and it would lead to collapse of the Pujtin Government and open the way for the US Government to appoint a new Russian Government and even carve up the country into 5 to 7 separate countries.

The only way for the world to be out of the Ukraine war situation would be through peaceful negotiations and that is not what the present regime in Washington wants 

To summarise a string of weak and corrupt US  Presidents  followed and Trump did much to retain and improve world stability - Biden broke that foundation for continued stability down totally and that si what the problem really is,     .   

.                  .         

Mar 18, 2024, 20:28

Mike I think these halfwits think Gary was going to praise Putin as a great guy. Those NY loons are severely brainwashed and he would quite possibly have been killed. 

Of course one mustn't mention the rampant anti democratic behavior of the current illigitimate regime or the corrupt perverted behavior of the Demonrats. 

No we have to believe it is Russia that is the aggressor. 

Well ask yourself how many wars has Russia been involved in compared to the US post WW2. 

No please they squeal stick to the topic. Putin man is bad, Biden good. We are severely brainwashed zombies and only want one side of the story. Hahahahaha. Sorry loons it doesn't work that way. No censorship on the BOARD much as that Globalust shill mozzietard resents this. I guess getting pasted on a daily basis can't be fun. 

Meanwhile the LGBT flag flies above all US Embassies and was flown in pride of position at the White House. Then we saw trans woman flashing their fake boobs on the White House lawn!.

The Biden under Secretary of Health is a Tran woman as ugly as sin and totally obese. 

Face it the USA under perverted Globalists are the laughing stock of the world. 

Putin struggled with the West for years regarding their Eastwards expansion, their arming of Ukraine, the bio labs and missiles. 

But all was in vain the Globalist wanted this war and planned accordingly. 

Now the Russians have stuck it to them big time. Europe and THE US are in financial meltdown. Turmoil is everywhere and the people are rising up against the open borders war mongering Globalist. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

BUT OU Mozzietard wants Ukraine to fight to the last man. The money must keep flowing else his Raytheon share prices will collapse. And goodness me they will be performing very badly if Trump gets in and the wars stop. 

It is admitted by all that Ukraine is running g out of men. Macron knows this and THIS SCUMBAG Globalists wants NATO Troops in Ukraine if needs be. Italy says no ways. 

The big problem is Russia has won and nothing can change that. 

Russia, using hypersonic mussiles, against which thete is NO defence, recently destroyed over 100 foreign troops in Ukraine. They can't gather in any number as spy sattelites pick them up. This was a warning to the West. Send in troops and they will be killed.

It is estimated that Ukraine needs 35,000 new troops per month. Currently it can supply 17,000 half of what is needed and it's getting worse. 

I see blacks, Hispanics, women and young people flocking to the America First Banner. 

The American People and the World are sick of the corruption, perversion, destruction and hatred of humanity that has been displayed by these Luciferian Globalists. 

It's time to chuck them out and build a better World. 

Unfortunately it looks like this will have to happen without the assistance of the very frot five, who look likely to remain Globalist slave for the foreseeable future. Sadly they have been enslaved. Their weak minds made them easy pickings. Their lack of any love for the truth ensured they would be captured. Their absence of a moral compass ment no disgusting perversion or corrupt act would offend them. Their Totalitarian nature's drew them to Globalist Tyranny as they themselves were of the same spirit. 

Brute beasts they were all cannon fodder for Globalist propaganda and now are no more than abject slaves parroting whatever Globalist talking point is being punted by their masters. 

At times it's hilarious to see them floundering about while insisting they have the answers. But it's also a tragedy in its own way. 

Mar 18, 2024, 20:33

So who do we think is smarter and knows more about Russia? Gary Kasparov or  Wanker Mike and HasBeen -ou?

Mar 19, 2024, 06:49

You fucking idiot - I never discredited what Kasparov said  I merely made a tongue in cheek comment about the Law and Order situation in New York.     Kasparov and many other people have problems with teh conduct of Russia in Ukraine and he is entitled to believe that - but I also believe that those who support the USA intervention in 2014 in Ukraine and used lies and deception - like you do - must clean up their acts and start thinking about the real situation on how peace negotiations can work.   Start off by thinking why the USA flatly refuse since 2014 to support peace negotiations.

The puppet regime in Kiev the USA installed installed in 2014 and kept funding t5hem to stay loyal since then cannot negotiate anything without permission from Washington.  The fact  is that a peaceful settlement the control of the US Government over the Kiev regime will be undermined and the warmongers like you ignore that and condemn Russia only for the present situation, which is total BS.

You can bluff yourself by thinking that Ukraine put up a good end effective resistance.   But Ukraine since 2022 lost more territory than the whole area of  most  smaller EU countries consist of.    The lost territory is growing bigger virtually on a daily basis,

So you h eard aqbout Kasparov's speech - but you attack Rublecv - purey because he is a Russian.   He is practically doing more to help Ukraine than Kasparov''50 speeches combined will achieve.    He condemned the war and offer to help Ukraine tennis players by training with them and giving advice on improving their game.   Some of them refused - while others did not and that showed really what is going on.     but then according to you 99% of all Russians are sub-humans whose language and culture must be destroyed with the woke culture taking over like happened in the USA.   .   

Your personal attacks on me is worthy only of one response - go and fuck yourself.     .      .  

Mar 19, 2024, 12:14

And your personal attacks on me and the language you use is okay? If you can’t take the heat, or if you can’t even remember where you are, get out of the kitchen.

Mar 20, 2024, 13:58

When did I attack you personally after you start with your BS attack on Rublev and start caling me wanker.   You lost an argument and you get nasty.  I win an argument and when  you attack me personally i respond in kind.   .   

Mar 20, 2024, 15:08

What argument have you ever won?

Mar 20, 2024, 17:16

Everyone on  rugby, everyone on cricket, everyone on tennis and everyon iro Ukraine.   Why should that be?   Because I look at proven documentation - listen  to evidence in the House and Senate and read both sides of the story before I always come to the right conclusion.   In your case you believe in prejudice, hatred and believing the fake media.   You always use deception and ideas developed by yourself as proof of anything  on every topic you write about.           

Mar 20, 2024, 19:01

Like your argument that Djocovic was finished 4 years ago….you haven’t won one argument, you are simply too stupid. My apologies for being blunt, but I’m putting in terms a moron can understand.

Mar 21, 2024, 12:11

I normally not respond to lies, but in this case i will correct what  you lied about.   I wrtoe about in 2022 .   I wrote at the time that age is catching up with Federer, Nadal and Djokovic and over the next  few years the older players will go out of the game.  The first to go was Federer, followed by Nadal .   

The only one still in the game is Djokovic.   Last year he said h will coninue to play as long as he is competitive.   After a wonderful 2023 he is either following up to what he said last year or he is just going to play in some matches only - his performances this year was sub-standard.    He lost in Indian Wells and departed him before the Miami Open and said he is re-scheduling his playing program.

By the way simpleton according  to a message he wrote on TV camera he hates NATO  as much as you hate Putin.       

Mar 21, 2024, 13:31

Jul 04, 2021, 17:50

Lossing against -

*    Sonego in the Vienna Open in October last year  in Round 2;

*    both  Medevedev and Thiem in the World  Championship in November last year;

*    Evans  in round 2  Momte Carlo; and

*   Karatsev in Belgrade 

Since none of the players listed above bar Demetrev and Thiem are less than 30 ranking points below him at the time it happened  it showed that Djokovic  is becoming a run of the mill performer and not on the level  he used to play - sad to say.   You are  confused because you never study what is really happening in the game  of tennis.

How many times must I tell you that age is NOT a factor when it comes to team selection.  Age  has nothing to do with performance  - any player  irrespective  of age should be selected on the basis of performance - nothing else.    The problem you have is you do not rate players on consistent performance at all.   .

I have been consistent - I never supported Matfield - who buggered up royally when he came back from retirement or players like Alberts and co when they were below par in tests and even on provincial level.    I never said anything against Vermeulen ever - he deserved to be in the team.   The fact is I do not lie about actual performances like some site members do..   ,    .   .  

Mar 21, 2024, 13:40

So who is the liar? You have been making these predictions constantly, with no regard to performance. Djocovic has won 7 Majors since 2021….and he was only allowed to play in 11 of them.

Has any male player ever had a higher percentage win rate in Majors over a prolonged period. All after you said he is washed up.

I repeat, whose the liar?

Mar 21, 2024, 19:14

:sick:

Mar 22, 2024, 02:31

Did I say  Djokivic was finished?    

Mar 22, 2024, 02:47

Since none of the players listed above bar Demetrev and Thiem are less than 30 ranking points below him at the time it happened  it showed that Djokovic  is becoming a run of the mill performer and not on the level  he used to play - sad to say’

Yes you did…read the balls you wrote in the quote immediately above.

Mar 22, 2024, 04:26

Idiot - where did I state that Djokovic is finished?     I looked at his performances immediately before I wrote what I did bearing in mind that situation.   I never said he was finished and you lied about it anyway..    

Mar 22, 2024, 13:50

Queer. I can’t alter what you wrote. You can go back to the original quote if you like. Look I know you wish you had never said that, but you did…..many times in many different forms.

You said Djocovic was becoming a run of the mill performer….after which he won 6 Majors.

Humiliating I know, but best to just suck it t up rather than denying what everybody else can read.

Mar 22, 2024, 15:45

i never used the word finished with reference to Djokovic.  I have been writing abut the issue of aging of players. numerous times and that refers to three many times,    In the case of aging  of players I always remember the explanation used by Jean De Villiers  when dealing wtth the issue of aging of sportsmen.  He said that to maintain the proper level of fitness he had to train very hard at the age of 29 - but at the age of 31 he said that he had to train twice a hard as he did when he was 29,   

In any event Federer retired from tournament tennis in 2022 and Nadal announced in September 2023 he is retiring and will play a few games in 2024 as a farewell gesture.     The only one still surviving as a top class tennis player tennis is Djokovic.  His record in 2021 was not consistently up to standard as it as in the past and he lost matches against players he never lost to before.    In 2023 he had a top season - but this  year thus far he looks like he is  going through the motions without much interest.       

Mar 22, 2024, 18:23

So in your screwed up world Djocovic becoming ‘run of the mill’ is not the same as him being finished as a top player. Stop the disgusting lying.

Mar 23, 2024, 14:09

Wanker, no more lies to share with us?

Mar 24, 2024, 10:58

Arsehole

The only liar on site are you.   Everytime you caught out lying you get personal.      

Mar 24, 2024, 14:35

It doesn’t work Wanker. You get away with pretending others are lying when it’s always you. The pathetic political tricks you learned don’t wash here. Your lie is right on this string for all to see.

Mar 24, 2024, 14:44

Where did I say Djokovic was finished. you lying piece of shit bastard?       

Mar 24, 2024, 17:10

‘Since none of the players listed above bar Demetrev and Thiem are less than 30 ranking points below him at the time it happened  it showed that Djokovic  is becoming a run of the mill performer and not on the level  he used to play - sad to say‘

Mar 24, 2024, 19:13

Ou mozzietard getting nastier by the day. Here we have the biggest liar and most deceitful nutjob having a go at Mike and throwing his toys out of the pram.

WONDER HOW THE DUFFERS BLOOD PRESSURE IS DOING.

Where did Mike say Djokovic is finished, a view in any case that has been shared by many. I am wondering right now if Djokovic still has it, we will see what happens at Rolland Garros and Wimbledon.

Calm down Mozzie you are sounding completely unhinged. Take sedative and have a lie down.

Mar 25, 2024, 00:26

He said it on July 4 2001…scroll up. Tell me that wasn’t a post claiming Djocovic was finished. Your apology would be appropriate, as usual your mouth proceeded your grasp of the facts.

Mar 25, 2024, 05:40

You bloody liar - find the word finished in what I wrote and you cannot find it.    So because I sad that Djokoic lost matches against some players he never lost against in the past and prove that ssnce then he is not as strong a competitor as he was in the past..    This year Djokovic was not at all competitive thus far.   He lost against De Minaur in the natiosns cup and lost in the Aussie Open he controlled for years.   He then skipped more than a month without tennis aqnd went to Indian Wells where he was beaten by a qualifier in Indian Wells and skipped the Miami Open.   He stated that he is reschedulking his player program - but the clay court season start next week and he was not as successful on clay as he was on hard courts and grass courts.

Djokovic in 2023 said he will play tournament tennis as long as he is competitive and thus far this year his competitiveness vanished into thin air.   In any event my comments was linkd to not only Djokovic - it was linked tto Federer and Nadal and in those two cases they actually retired from playing tournament tennis already.   If there is not a sustained improvement he may retire at the end of this year bearing in mind what he himself said last year.

If he loses in the 3 majors still to be played his ranking is bound to slip out of the top 10 players and will not be number 1 if  that happens.   .    .      
,       .    .   

. .   

Mar 25, 2024, 05:40

Duplicate

Mar 25, 2024, 14:22

No need to find the exact word ‘finished’….this phrase from 2001 says exactly the same thing:

Djokovic  is becoming a run of the mill performer and not on the level  he used to play - sad to say’

Even a brain dead fool like you knows that..and you aren’t man enough to admit your mistake. 

But let’s take the sentence literally….in 2001 you said he was a run of the mill performer. So I ask you this, does a ‘run of the mill performer’ win 6 Majors in 3 years?

No….then admit your embarrassing mistake.

Mar 25, 2024, 19:44

Admit your mistake and apologize for your disgusting language.

Mar 26, 2024, 10:10

Admit your mitakeS AND LIES  AND APOLOGIZE TO ME FOR YOUR EPRSONAL ATTACKS AND i WILL RESPOND ON KIND. 

Mar 26, 2024, 14:39

Don’t bother, you don’t have the integrity to be honest and everybody knows who had their head handed to them on this string,

Mar 26, 2024, 16:54

You are projecting  a self-portrait of yourself here - because with  you lying  is normal:-

"Don’t bother, you don’t have the integrity to be honest and everybody knows who had their head handed to them on this string," 

You wrote I stated Djokovic is finished and I challenged you to produce where I used the word "Finished" and since then you have been scurrying around like the skunk you are.   Caught lying by you thousands of  times on site so I really should  not bother about it anymore.   

Mar 26, 2024, 17:34

Just a dodge….I never put finished in quotes… saying he is a ‘run of the mill performer’ is exactly the same thing. Your dishonesty smells and I bet you do too.

Mar 26, 2024, 19:45

Mar 27, 2024, 01:58

Good old Draad to the rescue.

Mar 27, 2024, 02:06

Ah well I guess honesty isn’t a quality you boertjies value much huh Draad.

Mar 27, 2024, 08:55

Mozart the endless liar was quoting only one sentence of what I wrote - so lets quote the whole comments on the issue  led to my comments was as follows:-

"Lossing against -

*    Sonego in the Vienna Open in October last year  in Round 2;

*    both  Medevedev and Thiem in the World  Championship in November last year;

*    Evans  in round 2  Momte Carlo; and

*   Karatsev in Belgrade 

Since none of the players listed above bar Demetrev and Thiem are less than 30 ranking points below him at the time it happened  it showed that Djokovic  is becoming a run of the mill performer and not on the level  he used to play - sad to say.   You are  confused because you never study what is really happening in the game  of tennis"

That showed logic in what really pertains to Djokmovic at the time I wrote that comment - but it enver said Djokovic was finished as a player - it just referred to the true situation at he time and that still applies at present.

In 2022 Biden lost the number 1 ranking in the world and that lasted while Alcaraz was injured for months and as a result Djokovic regained the number 1 ranking.  In 2023 Djokovic won three majors and then lost in Wimbledon - I gave him credit for that and never said anything negative  about him last year.   Matter of fact I praised him for that.

Djokovic performances this year was poor and that is a fact as well.   He lost in the Aussie Open and after five weeks returned to play in the Indian Wells tournament losing against a qualifier.   He was nominated to play in Miami and dropped out.   So bar 2023 - where he  won in 3 mayors and the  End of Year Championship - my comments in 2021 still holds true in most respects.   .      

Writing something dealing with factual observations about actual performances of Djokovic was not reflecting lies - it reflect observations based on what happened leading to the comments and when inserting a false word I never used is in fact lying.    You are an expert in doing that type of thing  anyway.         .   

Mar 27, 2024, 10:13

Mozzie is displaying very racist anti boer comments on this site. Its quite amazing how under pressure the weirdo is revealing who he really is in so many ways.

Could it be that his anti Rassie stance is because Rassie is an Afrikaner. Ditto Du Toit.

Mike sorry you have to put up with this BS from the wretch. He obviously has been confusing an accurate assessment of Novak's form with saying he is finished.

I prefer Novak to Federer or Nadal and am very happy he is the GOAT. However I am concerned about how he is going at the moment. I would like him to win at least one more slam. I see Novak has double the number of weeks at number 1 as compared to Nadal. More than 100 weeks at number than Federer.

Mar 27, 2024, 11:54

Beeno

I always look at actual performances of players on a continous performances of players n- and display no hatred of players and people like Mozart does.   I also look at what players themselves says about their playing career,    Djokovic is one person I admire and that was that eh will keep playing tournament tennis as long he is competitive - h aod that in November last year - namely that eh would continue to play as long as he is competitive.   For a stretch he was not competitive and then recovered some form in the latter part in 2023,    Unlike Mozart I recognize all tournamnts reognising that most ranking pointsd come fom the four Majors and the End of Year Championship. 

I am very worried about the situation as o Djokovic this year.   Thus far this year he was not competitive at all and after the Indian Wells Tournament disaster he withdrew from the Miami tournanment and stated he was rescheduling  his playing program .    After Miami the European cay court tournaments kick in followed by the grass court season.   To be quite honest clay surfaces is not the ebst surface when it comes to clay court surfaces and his winning rate on those surfaces were far below what he won on grass and hard court surfaces.  

There are three minor games on clay surfaces followed by the ATP 1000 torunament in Monte Carlo tournament.   My guess is that Djokovic will enter the Monte Carlo tournament next - but will he?      His record in that tournament was poor over the last three years.    .           .      .         .       

Mar 27, 2024, 12:12

Mike Novak didnt win as much on clay for one big reason - Nadal the king of clay. I cant think nadal is up wo winning another title at Rolland Garros given his absence from the game. He will be 38 I think by the time he gets to paris but who knows.

If Nadal falls Novak has a chance as he does at Wimbledon. 

I am wondering if the motivation is still there. He had a great chance to pick up points at Miami and declined to play.

Murray is looking a little sharper but cant see him winning another major. This Wimbledon would be his last chance.

A very great era in tennis is drawing to a close. 

Mar 27, 2024, 13:22

Beeno

What is amazing the Mozart did not condemn when in a camera lens writing by Djokovic  openly stated his hatred of NATO bombing Belgrade for three months in 2012.    So other than perhaps a few other players will not support the Ukraine war either.

Aside from that Djokovic closest friend on the circuit is another pet hate of Mozart, namely Rublev.   They are both involved in jointly promoting child welfare worldwide.    So Mozart's hatred is not necessarily based on anybody in particular - only those who oppose his hatred  campaign at most people in the world. especially those opposing his Globalism.                

Mar 27, 2024, 13:36

That dog won’t hunt either, Wanker. You try to slime out your comment by saying you were just commenting on Joker’s form at the time. But look at your words’ he is becoming a run of the mill performer and not on the level he used to play-sad to say’.

Why ‘sad’, because you think he has temporary lost form or because you think he is done. Temporary loss of form wouldn’t imply sad….’not on the level he used to play’ would.

You wrote he was done……and he then won 6 Majors. A stupid incredibly stubborn old fool.

Mar 27, 2024, 13:58

Does this sound temporary:

Jun 23, 2021, 23:03

It is certain that of the three best players ever  maybe  Djokovic remain competitive bearing in mind that  between the Aussie Open and Roland Garros he  was neaten by low ranked players and it is obvious that his quality of tennis played even in the majors is not as good as it used to be,  

Mar 27, 2024, 14:00

‘It is obvious the quality of tennis even in the majors is not as good as it used to be’….sound temporary.

You literally lie about your lies.

Mar 27, 2024, 15:02

Mozart 

Kep on lying  snakeshit You lied what I sad and now is snakelike trying to get way a way out.  Read what I said and do not tru to falsify what I sad  by twising  idt further - you are now ev en worse when you used the word FINISHED and was caught out lying outright.    So truggling to continue is what is normal with you - low life.        .       

You, are now squirming like the snake you are  -  my newly quoted is  an exact description in on what I talk about.   Since you know nothing about tennis bar the majors where you are also knowing very little about actual performances of players.   Do you really not understand English - when Federer and Nadal was still around the quality of tennis in majors where a hell of a lot better than it was showing signs subsequently.

Nobody - but  you snakeshit would find a lie in that comments of mine.   So snake on - maybe you would find something real where I lied.    I can find a lot of cases where you lied about rugby performances and when caught out return to the lies years later. 

By the way have you forgiven Djokovic who hate NATO's bombing of Belgrade in 2012 and publicly condemn it recently.   If anybody else did what he did you would condemn him for life.                     

Mar 27, 2024, 15:13

Foul mouth is no rebuttal….you wrote Djocovic’s obituary and then he won 6 Majors. It must be galling,

Mar 27, 2024, 15:17

It often happens that players have a drop in form. It is sad to see Denis Shapovalov was at one stage ranked 10, currently in the live rankings he is ranked 121 at age 24.

Just because one notes this decline in form doesn't equate to saying the player is finished. Denis is likely to return to form and go up the rankings again.

Mozzietard is reading things into what is being said. 

Mar 27, 2024, 15:22

Now I wrote "Djokovic's obituary" - where did I write that BSter?    It hurts badly if you are caught continuously lying.       

Mar 27, 2024, 15:22

Now I wrote "Djokovic's obituary" - where did I write that BSter?    It hurts badly if you are caught continuously lying.    LMAO   

Mar 27, 2024, 15:35

Right I’m reading the truth into what is being said…that ‘Djokovic is becoming a run of the mill performer’. Then Djocovic won 6 Majors.

Case closed.

Mar 27, 2024, 15:42

Oh the obituary, here’s one of them, there were many:

May 21, 2022, 21:05

The APT and WTA has decided that the actions of the Organizers of the Wimbledon and other Tournaments in England in banning players for Russia and Belarus  have caused a major agreement problems for the two organizations,  They had to stop the rot and decided that the tournaments ranking points have been nullified. From a monetary perspective - player participating in the events wo; get paid - but that is not why reason for their involvement in the the Wimbledon tournament - but especially for the top ten players it is of paramount importance.

That means that the ranking points gained last year has been nullified and that means that a player like Djokovic will lose 2 000 points and drop down to number 4 or 5 of the race to Turin participation.    In fact he is in a mess.    At present Djokovic  is going into the French Open he won last year -  with about a 15% chance of winning that tournament.    He stand to lose up to 1 40 000  points if he does not win/    Why the low rating?   Djokovic thus far this year played in five tournament nd won in Rome.    He earned only 1 610  grading points  in 5 tournaments played this year,   Of those 1 000  points  were earned in  Rome - the other 4 tournament gave him a total of 614 points.    Most of those showed poor performances  - while key players were absent from the Rome tournament.   

That would leave Djokocvic with about 5 500 points - ie soewhere around 5h  to 7th rnked player on tour,           

Mar 27, 2024, 15:47

Note in this case Wanker was predicting a drop to 5th or 7th ranking for the Joker way back in 2022.  Guess who is still number one today and has never dropped below number 2. Right, the Joker.

Just another hilarious obituary

Mar 27, 2024, 15:52

Stop talking  shit.   

Mar 27, 2024, 16:30

Weak, very weak. Never mind perhaps HasBeen will come back and pretend you haven’t had your head handed to you again. LMAOFY&Y!

Mar 27, 2024, 17:09

LMAO  - ME TOO

You need to Log in to reply.