The number that proves the election was stolen

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » The number that proves the election was stolen

Nov 16, 2020, 18:22

No I’m not referring the votes that magically appeared at night all for Biden, or the machines that were defective, or the votes that were counted offshore. I’m not even referring to the unprecedented number of mail in votes sent out by the Dems which  raised their participation rates and increased the risk of fraud....which the Republicans should have matched and which did change the election.

I’m referring to the Disinformation Campaign of the Media which had Americans voting based on a lie. Here’s the proof:

Three-quarters of Democratic voters believe that the Trump campaign conspired with Russia to steal the 2016 election, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.

Nov 17, 2020, 02:20

More concerning:

When asked, 45% of likely voters believed that "the Trump campaign actively colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton."

When 45% of the population have bought a lie the media had an obligation to correct you have a fatally flawed election.  Trump got a higher percentage of the non white vote in 2020 than any Republican presidential candidate in 50 years. It kind of puts the racist barb to bed. This from Newsweek:

President Donald Trump has garnered the highest percent of nonwhite voters of any Republican presidential candidate in 60 years, while also doubling his support from voters in the LGBTQ community from 2016.

But even that was not enough to offset the Russia lie.

Nov 17, 2020, 02:51

If Trump was accused of doing things that are illegal, most people would believe they were true. 

Trump's character is so flawed, not to mention his associates - Class of 2016 are in jail or waiting for sentencing (e.g Steve Bannon). 

While it appears there is no evidence of collusion, Trump seems to be a crime waiting to happen. Blackmail is par for the course with Trump, like during his impeachment.  

It would not surprise me in the least to see Trump going to jail- and perhaps the reason he is so desperate to hang on despite getting beaten. 
Once, everyone, has all the Trump data scrutinize it is almost impossible to not get enough dirt on Trump to lock him up for good. 

Nov 17, 2020, 07:24

Your argument doesn’t wash....the Media knew in the end this wasn’t true and they never corrected the record. Thus allowing people to vote with false beliefs...a major derliction   of their role and a guarantee the election was flawed.

Nov 17, 2020, 07:34

Bollocks mozart, all that it proves is that you're a poor loser. Suck it up . Four more years!

Nov 17, 2020, 07:47

Well now that's a balanced view, Blo.

Cool to lie about a president and then perpetuate that lie indefinitely despite mass investigations turning up 0. No need for journalistic integrity or truth. Don't worry about consequences nor about dividing people. 

It's quite sickening to see how quickly the moral do away with their morals when it suites them.

Trump has really exposed so many people for what they truly are.

Nov 17, 2020, 07:48

Not at all Blob....I’m a realist and I’m already nicely positioned in Solaredge and Albemarle  two green nutter stocks. But you can’t have a fair election if 45% of the people have been misled. If you weren’t so rabidly anti Trump you would see this.

Nov 17, 2020, 08:25

"Trump has really exposed so many people for what they truly are."

Take a bow Plum, I actually agree with you.

Nov 17, 2020, 09:41

He’s a liar! And he lost.... our turn to say 4 more years but you lot can’t suck it up.

Right on blobbok!

Nov 17, 2020, 11:52

"It's quite sickening to see how quickly the moral do away with their morals when it suites them"

Yep, if it was them and their family in the national and international news everyday with completely fake accusations, they would all sing a very different tune

Nov 17, 2020, 12:06

Pot, kettle, black.

Nov 17, 2020, 12:33

Denny.... keep trying dude

I swear...…. in fact I promise..... you will make it one day

Nov 17, 2020, 12:35

Trying to see through my Misty eyes.....

It’s ‘suits’ not ‘suites’ hilarious when I’m pulled up for my mistakes.

Right on Denny.....pot...kettle....black.  I expect nothing less :D

Nov 17, 2020, 12:48

Denny...…  have you at least stopped running?

Nov 17, 2020, 17:18

Why should we accept the fact that the Media supported a lie and never corrected it...that the nature of the election was so changed that  we still don’t have proper voting counts in many states.

Trump’s whole Presidency was deliberately sabotaged by the outgoing administration and the media. Why should we accept that.

And now Trump supporters are being lectured on being fair? You can’t make this stuff up!

You need to Log in to reply.