You need to LOG IN to reply.

The Persecution of TOMMY ROBINSON Will UNLEASH a POPULIST GIANT!!!

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » The Persecution of TOMMY ROBINSON Will UNLEASH a POPULIST GIANT!!!

Mar 09, 2019, 21:13

Tommy is a British Patriot the Globalist want silenced by they will not succeed.

Tommy a hero

Mar 11, 2019, 15:22

Baboon-ou, when your little propaganda clips start off with some mealy-mouthed right-wing christian bigot trying to sell his "get back to jesus" pamphlets, don't be surprised if nobody watches them.

As for Tommy Robinson, it's hard to keep track of whether this violent little nazi thug is serving time, out on bail or about to go back to prison . . . but what I will say is that the UK is a better and a safer place when Tommy Robinson is on an arsehole enlargement program in on of Her Majesty's Prisons.

Mar 11, 2019, 22:44

OK, so now Rudeneck is propagating male rape in prison...only for right wingers I suppose...and everyone to the right of rude-left-neck are Nazi's! The sky is falling.

PS Rude, don't bother responding, I already know that...and I'm almost done.

Mar 12, 2019, 00:14

A hero? A pommie chav init bruv. 

He is like the old football hooligans from the UK. His viewpoints are his own, but he is also getting bust for various crimes- which are not even related to politics.

Beeno if you ever moved overseas- the far right wing would not accept you- or anyone for that matter. It is nationalist, so if you are not from that nation you are not welcome. (It does not just apply to non-white people). 

Mar 12, 2019, 05:10

Peeper has an unnatural arsehole fettish.......and it's getting worse. The poor lush can hardly get through one post without examining that rather unfortunate bit of the human anatomy under a microscope.

Mar 12, 2019, 08:19

Don't go having a "kanipshin" now Moffie, but note that the word "fetish" only has one "t".

No need to thank me, I live to give.

Mar 14, 2019, 06:48

"Beeno if you ever moved overseas- the far right wing would not accept you- or anyone for that matter. It is nationalist, so if you are not from that nation you are not welcome. (It does not just apply to non-white people)."

Not true.

You need to Log in to reply.