The Schmuck

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » The Schmuck

Jul 13, 2022, 04:05

has been reported to the DOJ for witness tampering. Another foot shoot, one of many or one too many, will be costly. The media lies in wait........like vultures they'll swarm then pounce and rip apart whatever faint hopes he has of another term. The stupid arrogant fat pig hasn't learnt not to feed the media.....Jan 6 will come to haunt the blundering Buffoon.

Chances are he might be running his campaign headquartered in Alcatraz.

Such a comforting thought :D

Jul 13, 2022, 07:49

All the political and legal geniuses on Ruckers are truly something to behold.

Truth is, Dentsie…even with all the protection Biden receives from the media, which we can he agree that he does receive, Trump’s popularity has only grown during Biden’s term.

But we’re smart people, aren’t we? Not easily deceived and ever ready to apply our razor sharp intellect to snuff out any falsehoods long before we waste our time assimilating them into our world view?

Like for example, that group that you supported on here, called BLM?

I mean, if the media were to lie to us and say that BLM’s 2020 summer of love was actually peaceful and good for the USA, we’d quickly know they’re lying because we could count the bodies, intimidation, burning buildings and broken laws through factual reports, videos and accounts?

We’d understand that the damage caused by BLM and democratic supporters during what was a four month long ordeal surpasses whatever occurred on Jan 6 by many leagues.

By making these and other similar comparisons like Russia collusion vs Hunter’s laptop, we could pretty easily discern the deception that is occurring.

…or at least, in a perfect world, we see could.

But the world, and especially the one that exists in our minds, ain’t perfect is it?

Because our world is deeply affected by biases that quickly expose our self-inflated sense of morality as the pap tire that it is.

We want the media to lie to us because it helps us overcome the cognitive dissonance that is surely present in much of how we handle our reality.

Let’s simply be honest and say…we are actually intellectually and morally immature creatures that would rather be lied to if the truth doesn’t fit how we’d like to see the world.

But let’s at least have enough EQ to understand that we can always fool ourselves, but the more we fool ourselves, the more foolish we appear to others.

And you appear incredibly foolish to me, full-o-Dentsie.

Jul 13, 2022, 08:51

Goeie genade what a longwinded snore......listen up will you......best you correct your grammar before your Master wakes up and gets onto you. Consider my help a favour.

Here...

which we can he agree

or at least, in a perfect world, we see could

morality as the pap tire that it is.......It's tyre you dope!

Laughing graphics

ps So go-on, tell me, who's the foolish one now?

Jul 13, 2022, 10:15

Shame.... Denny is upset that Plum spoilt his thread with some actual facts

Jul 13, 2022, 10:52

Now look who's talking.......wee "I agree Plum" ..."200% Agree Plum" ....." Agree with everything you say Plum" the nauseating Sideshow DA' Aggro Suck Up.

Roundhouse flykick anyone recently that you'd like to brag about on a rugby forum?

Jul 13, 2022, 12:11

Note the deflection…

So common of the morally and intellectually inept.

Numbnuts…i use dictation on my phone while i drive. So often it will replace in with on and words like tyre with tire.

…but if it affords you some refuge, then i’m happy for you.

Jul 13, 2022, 12:25

Deflection??? that's funny.......scroll back to when you did exactly the same to Sharkbok....it's called kettle, pot black. Get it now?

Quit the excuses. Wipe your tears.

Now there's a good wee chappie. I don't enjoy you sooking.

And oh, do tell your arselicking bumchum to STFU, yeah I know he's only here for the sideshows but he's become tedious and irrelevant.

Jul 13, 2022, 15:35

Haha Denny makes a “point” but is too afraid to address the counter point…

What else is new for the resident girly girl.

Jul 13, 2022, 16:00

Dense resorts to some grammatical fault to defend his absurd post.

Congrats on attempting to educate this buffoon Plum but he gets ever more ridiculous as time goes by. 

Liz Chenney is in big trouble and should go to jail if justice prevails. She has now been caught suppressing exculpatory evidence relating to the Proud Boys. See the article I posted.

Dense get a grip oak you are sounding completely unhinged!

Jul 14, 2022, 04:40

Chenney....it's Cheney you blithering Buffoon.

Jul 14, 2022, 04:52

Haha Denny makes a “point” but is too afraid to address the counter point…

...the counter point Hmmmm?

I would if you had one....

Laughing graphics

Jul 14, 2022, 06:50

Ah i get it. now.

You’re a tad too thick.

The world goes blurry before you’re eyes, does it?

Jul 14, 2022, 09:21

Plum, perfectly put. You have to hover somewhere in the middle to see the folly on either side. Trump is undoubtedly a massive twat and I won't cry about whatever comes his way, but the Bidens are literally no better. Bigots (you just have to look at some of Joe's older speeches to see his true colors) and criminals hiding behind a veil of wokeness.

Jul 14, 2022, 09:21

The world goes blurry before you’re your eyes, does  doesn't it?

Plum give it a miss you are embarrassing yourself.

Jul 14, 2022, 06:50am .....Geeez!

Jul 14, 2022, 10:26

"Roundhouse flykick anyone recently"

Lol, nobody that didn't deserve it.....

How about you Den Den..... what is the latest thing in your life that you have run away from.....besides your country of course...

"And oh, do tell your arselicking bumchum to STFU"

It's cute how you try and act all hostile when I point out your consistent blatant lies.....

I have no idea how you keep up with all your lies Denny Den....

Jul 14, 2022, 10:42

I do not like people insulting Denny.  I think he is misled by the fake media lies and i differ from him on that score.     The Demcorats is in serious trouble in the USA and the only things they try to use to divert attention from the real problems facing ordinary people is the January 6 sideshow and abortion.  

On the issue of abortion the Democrats are lying about what the Supreme Court actually in line with the Constitution  decided and they claim the Court is banning abortions.  They never decided on what should happen as to abortions  - what they said is that the matter rests with the people and their elected representatives  not with unelected and often corrupt bureaucrats.   So even their real decision was made in line with the US Constitution and remove power from the bureaucrats  under Federal Government control to the States.   

The Federal Government is so corrupt and thieving that I am not surprised they hate it  when they lose another corruption  source.    The Supreme Court mention that as one reason that proper legislation on State level is necessary to prevent corruption.         

Jul 14, 2022, 10:57

Haha the Dems are gonna get roasted in November…gonna be hilarious to watch.

The inflation print yesterday looks bad and they’re gonna have to keep raising rates.

Oil is coming down…so perhaps there’s time for Powell to pull a rabbit out of the hat. But there’s still more pain to come and November ain’t too far away.

Jul 14, 2022, 12:58

"I do not like people insulting Denny"

Eish Mike.... then you must not like most of the people on this forum....

LMAO

Jul 14, 2022, 15:23

haha or Dentsie herself because most of what she says is indirectly and insult to her own intelligence.

Jul 14, 2022, 17:15

Denny's ability to keep up with all of his dishonesty and lies is non-existent now....such is the large variety and extent of them...

Jul 14, 2022, 17:33

Full-o-Dents just strikes me as an uninteresting and cowardly tithead.

Wanna spin him out? Ask it to offer a single original thought.

Jul 15, 2022, 01:10

But he’s such a jovial fellow.

Jul 15, 2022, 03:58

I am very sorry for Dennie,  SB and also Rooidoos,   There prime news outlets CNN and MSNBC are down in viewership  by 47%  and 36% respectively - while Fox Nesw is up 12%.   According to Axios the problem is that people are sick and tired about fake news stories they put out.    How long are they going to be fed fake news and repeat that on site? 

Axios calls for change because people are switching off from the "scandals".   In the case of the January 6 hearings the prime time watchers watching the Committee hearings declined from 19 million before the start of the hearings to 11 million.   That shows what the ordinary listeners think of the farce.   

I am afraid the three will miss CNN and MSNBC when the inevitable happens and the two went off the air permanently.  W here would they get their stories from then?

Anyway - CNN has already decided to concentrate on real news - but has not implemented that decision yet.   To get to that stage they will have to fire the clique controlling the programming and delivery of he news.   

Can one believes Axios?  They are in the same boat as CNN and MSNBC is - a leftist media outlet themselves.   Maybe they are feeling the heat as well - hence their comments on the issue.        

Jul 15, 2022, 03:58

I am very sorry for Dennie,  SB and also Rooidoos,   There prime news outlets CNN and MSNBC are down in viewership  by 47%  and 36% respectively - while Fox Nesw is up 12%.   According to Axios the problem is that people are sick and tired about fake news stories they put out.    How long are they going to be fed fake news and repeat that on site? 

Axios calls for change because people are switching off from the "scandals".   In the case of the January 6 hearings the prime time watchers watching the Committee hearings declined from 19 million before the start of the hearings to 11 million.   That shows what the ordinary listeners think of the farce.   

I am afraid the three will miss CNN and MSNBC when the inevitable happens and the two went off the air permanently.  W here would they get their stories from then?

Anyway - CNN has already decided to concentrate on real news - but has not implemented that decision yet.   To get to that stage they will have to fire the clique controlling the programming and delivery of he news.   

Can one believes Axios?  They are in the same boat as CNN and MSNBC is - a leftist media outlet themselves.   Maybe they are feeling the heat as well - hence their comments on the issue.        

Jul 15, 2022, 06:50

"Wanna spin him out? Ask it to offer a single original thought"

Or ask for him for the truth....

Jul 15, 2022, 09:13

HeeeHaw HeeHaw HeeeHaw........Hear me now, Hear me Now.....Denny is a Liar. Everyone hear that???? Gooooood.

There you go Klung Flu Bore....all sorted.

Next? Laughing graphics

Jul 15, 2022, 09:22

Please don’t stop lying Dentsie.

…lest you lose the only semi interesting thing about you.

Jul 15, 2022, 09:36

Mike

I don't have MSNBC as part of my package but I guess you know best huh? 

So we disagree because I'm being brainwashed by CNN.

And so if I watch FOX NEWS which is what you do then I won't be brainwashed and we'll agree.

How sweet.

There's only one problem.....I don't watch CNN, I watch FOX NEWS:'(

Jul 15, 2022, 10:28

I have access too CNN and from time to time watch it on DSTV.    I also watch Fox News and One America News.  Of the actual news channels Fox News is the best followed by  One America News.    CNN is not a news channel - they are a  propaganda channel nothing more,    One can call it the Pravda of the old Communist Party in Russia.   A classical case was where the CNN reporter in 2020 stood with buildings burning behind him and said the protest was peaceful - whereupon a classic CNN commentator said "Who said the protestors have to be peaceful - they ahve the right to be violent".    Very impressive.

Everyone of the fake news channels  always  use the same terms "like the walls are closing in" on Trump during the lies of the Democrats about the Russian Hoax.   hen it became clear it was evident that it was based on lies and n0o actual proof was ever produced.     After under oath in the House he said he has no information on the issue - in 11 subsequent television interviews Schiff claim he has indisputable evidence of Collusion between Trump  and the Russians.  He was challenged by Carlsson to produce the evidence to substantiate his claims and never did.   In other words he lied about it - he lied continuously about it end of story.   

Insfar as I am concerned insofar as CNN - and the other media carrying on with the same garbage  on my case once bitten twice shy.   While I always study a wide range of sources - I have come to believe that propaganda is not a reliable news source and I have not seen one posting of yours which is NOT totally propaganda..        .        

Jul 15, 2022, 11:22

"Denny is a Liar. Everyone hear that???? Gooooood"

It's good to see that you at least accept the truth.... you just can't speak it

Jul 15, 2022, 11:29

Man.......you're a Bore!

Jul 15, 2022, 12:42

Of the actual news channels Fox News is the best

Yes I know, it's blatantly obvious. Excuse my sarcasm before you whooooosh me.

Jul 15, 2022, 13:38

Denny

Fox News is a news agency  - when they make a mistake they acknowledge they did.  Amongst others they have Democrats working for them and in their panel discussions they always include a Democrat, to defend the Democrats.

The leftist media are a combination all using the same terminology and they regularly lie about what is happening.- hence they are liars who never change their angle.    They are there to defend leftist ideology and they are nothing more than  a political arm of the Democrats and take regular contributions to deal with subjects like vaccinations.   Last year Gates paid them $375 million  to broadcast positives of vaccination.    In the 2020 election the Chinese paid CNN near to $300 million  to fight against the allegations of the   Wuhan Laboratory in the pandemic.   What is that about - the idea they are not a news agency - they are a news for sale propaganda agency.   The same with all the other publications.

The fact is ordinary people are switching off fast and their viewership stats prove it.   With a  reduction in viewership their income from adverts  are reduced  and they are becoming more an more news for sale agencies,     That means propaganda agencies.    That si why Fox News is  growing and the others deteriorating.   CNN got the message and their new owners realize the bought a dud.   Their new chief Executive are still studying who of their senior staff is failing nd they are bound to be fired soon.   .       

Jul 15, 2022, 13:58

What we're trying to say and for the umpteenth time and then some.......is...

You are repeating yourself....you're saying the same things over and over again and again and again....

Do you not understand how painful it is to hear the same things everyday all day?

Jul 15, 2022, 15:57

Please take note of your above posting.

Painful it really is.

Jul 18, 2022, 10:50

"Do you not understand how painful it is to hear the same things everyday all day?"

Yeah, I can only imagine.... although most of us on this forum... read every day.... it's been a few years since I have heard something.... and even that one time, it was just my dog....

Jul 18, 2022, 19:24

Man this whole fucking thread is painful

Wtf is up with you pussies?

Jul 19, 2022, 07:50

I see the arch coward is back…

So, blackie did you find that very needed teaspoon of cement yet?

…or are we still cowering.

You need to Log in to reply.