You need to LOG IN to reply.

There goes the collaborative stress ball thread . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » There goes the collaborative stress ball thread . . .

Jun 08, 2019, 09:01

Destroyed by the half wit who can't even perform the simple mechanics of posting a message without screwing up the format and rendering the thread unusable for everyone else.

I'm guessing Tit also too stupid to fix his stuff up . . . either that or he's too spiteful. It's one of the two . . . because he's left it in a mess that only he can fix.

Jun 08, 2019, 10:09

Haha...poor old Pisspot. So sorry I spoilt your sole week-end entertainment.

Suffering from withdrawal symptoms coupled with hangover...sad life...so tragic...haha.

Watch the Saders tear Rebels apart instead is my recommendation to treat your stress instead.

One thread only when you sully and destroy the whole forum, day in and night in...bahahahaha.

Why don't you run along to your master and give him a big kiss on the cheek, maybe you can get me struck off the roll...too funny.:P

Jun 08, 2019, 10:16

Seb, mind editing so that we can carry on the thread?

Jun 08, 2019, 12:13

Plum, like I said, he's either too stupid to know how to  fix it or else he's too spiteful.

It is one of the two . . . probably both.

Jun 08, 2019, 15:12

How about something other than your favorite topic.-gays. Man what a disgusting opening post. 

Jun 08, 2019, 15:29

Instead of complaining or whining, you could simply have done something...but that's not your style is it Rooi?

Jun 08, 2019, 16:18

"Instead of complaining or whining, you could simply have done something...but that's not your style is it Rooi?"

Hang on . . . tell me, you weak-arsed, self-righteous little turd, what the heck could I have done about it?

This is not a trick question and nor is it rehtorical. For once in your sad and pathetic little life try to be a man and actually answer the question that is being asked . . . and don't give us one of your childish little "whooshes" again, we all know you haven't got the foggiest idea in which context to use it.

So come on Draadtrekker, tell us . . .how was I supposed to log in as Tit, edit his post, copy the content he wanted to keep, delete the gargage he included when he first pasted and then submit the update. Huh punk? Or do you think I'm one of the Mods? Huh? Is that it?

Man up you sad and pathetic little man, answer the question.

Jun 08, 2019, 20:03

You should have kept your rude insulting trap shut. You negative deceptive lowlife....starting a tread just to complain. Tjankbalie... didn't read your whole rant....gatvol of your BS. 

Jun 08, 2019, 20:29

You still haven't answered the question, you cowardly, stupid, judgemental and self-righteous little turd!

I know you're a weak-arsed little coward but I'd expect after that very clear and explicit question you'd at least attempt an answer.

Seems you're an even bigger gutless little coward than I initially thought . . . which barely seems possible!

I'll be referring back to this thread in the future for an example of a loud-mouthed trembling little coward who is too scared to answer a simple quastion, you can be sure of that!

Coward!

I despise cowards!

Jun 08, 2019, 20:42

You are the coward and I degraded myself long enough even answering your odd questions. You are so full yourself, you mis the obvious....prime example of a wasted education. Too narrow minded to see past your prejudice and hate. Constant  toxic vitriol day in and day out. Begone arsehole.

Jun 08, 2019, 21:33

STFU, coward.

Jun 09, 2019, 01:04

The day I let you dictate anything is the day I die. Being a rude pr!ck isn't being tough...that's all you've got...sad tosser, almost 60 years old and still behaves like a petulant brat. LMAO...ForYears!

Jun 09, 2019, 08:34

Let's see now . . . where were we before the self-appointed class-monitor came along and sanctimoniously started berating posters for not fixing Tit's stuff-up, then tried to demonstrate how it could have been fixed only to get so much egg all over his stupid cowardly face that he slunk away in humilation and is now reduced to making schoolboy insults from his dark lonely little room as he waits for the embarrassing thread to slip off the page?

Oh that's right . . . we were wondering whether the original thread is still in a screwed up state because Tit is a) too stupid to fix it or b) too spiteful to fix it . . . so let's get back to that question before the Class Monitor summons up the courage to make an ill-advised reappearance.

I reckon it's a combination of a) and b). I reckon Tit has no idea what he did to wreck the thread, has no idea how to fix it and even if he swallowed his pride and asked someone (use your imagination here), he still wouldn't fix it . . . because he's . . . well . . a Tit!

Jun 09, 2019, 09:42

Seb

Please hit the edit button and delete that post.

Or, delete it but paste it into a new thread and I'll re-insert it into the main thread for you.

Jun 09, 2019, 21:27

Seb has left the building...and lefy the lights on...:D

Jun 10, 2019, 11:48

Yeah you're right but thanks I'll turn them off.

https://youtu.be/mzm9Ck8cHSs

Not the best language but if you're intelligent enough you'll get my drift...hahaha

Jun 10, 2019, 12:33

This is actually very sad, Plum had a very good idea and you guys have seriously dropped the ball. Oh well. What can be done? 

Jun 10, 2019, 12:44

I told you.

Too stupid to know what he's doing wrong when he copies and pastes.

Too dumb to know how to fix his stuff up.

Too selfish and spiteful to fix his stuff up even if he had the minimum cranial capacity required to fix it.

Of course, the other question is why was Tit copying and pasting in the first place? It's supposed to be original copy, isn't it? Tit's idea of creative writing is to copy and paste something (and wreck the thread doing it), change a few names and pretend it's his.

And here's this same ignorant buffoon wondering if other people are intelligent enough to get his "drift"!

LMAO!

Why does Tit keep reappearing after all the times he's run off in tears vowing to never return? He's like a floater in the toilet. You keep flushing but the turd is still there. 

You need to Log in to reply.