This will interest you Mike...rather tiring watching disjointed domestic rugby. Sharks/Bulls practice match.

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » This will interest you Mike...rather tiring watching disjointed domestic rugby. Sharks/Bulls practice match.

Sep 27, 2020, 11:24

A good and sound documentary based on factual truth. Military history is one of my big interests.

The Battle of Russia (1943) - YouTube 

Sep 27, 2020, 19:21

Does not surprise me...perhaps a few???

A subject that most of  the forum have no clue, poor education, weak upbringing....very few if any have faced fire let alone survival procedures...todays societies are embarrassingly weak...could not punch their way out of a paper bag.. on a very much lighter and insignificant note,  take boxing as a frivolous sport ands entertainment good fighters like Roberta Duran, Baby Jake, Brian Mitchell, Brian Baronet, and a host of others  are absent.

Real fighters with integrity. War is when you are prepared to die, or get injured for a higher ideal or right. War is different to rules orf competition. . but it takes a similar heart.

In Rhodesia, the motto was: Do or Die.

Great people the Selous Scouts....under Reid Daly... to  eliminate as many terrorists as possible.

Freedom fighters in Africa were enemies, pieces of rubbish like Che Guevara. Can you believe that Musgrave Road in Durban was changed to Che Guevara... what the hell did this rubbish have to do with Durban???... 

Sep 27, 2020, 22:17

I’m sorry your fellow Board members are so deficient Chabal ...fortunately we have you.

Sep 28, 2020, 20:15

You know Mozart, I like Mike despite his infirmities and yours too...but there is something strange and dishonest with rugby comments... Ol' Mike I used to trust with a little reserve now that little reserve is slipping away.

There are very few posters here that I trust, I won't name them...a few I like but some words are best not spoken...A lot of mixed up distorted characters... 

Sep 28, 2020, 20:16

You need to Log in to reply.