You need to LOG IN to reply.

Tim Apple . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Tim Apple . . .

Mar 12, 2019, 12:34

I don't comment on every stupid thing Bozo says . . . there aren't enough minutes in the day . . . but when he's not man enough to admit he screwed up and tries to cover up his stupidity by insulting the intelligence of everyone else then it's worth a post.

Take a look at this clip. It shows Bozo at a meeting with the CEO of Apple, Tim Cook, where Bozo calls him "Tim Apple" instead of "Tim Cook".

Okay, it's bad enough that Bozo can't even get the name of Apple's CEO right . . . and if you watch the clip you'll see this isn't the first time Bozo has made this mistake, he recently introduced the CEO of Lockheed, Marrilyn Hewson as "Marrilyn Lockheed" . . . but he's such a narcissistic and pompous buffoon that instead of admitting the gaffe and apologising, he lied through his teeth.

First he claims he said "Tim Cook Apple" really fast and the "Cook" part of the sentence was "soft" and the naughty Fake News MSM made it sound like "Tim Apple", but then, after several news and media outlets played the clip out in slow motion so that even dull-witted Trumpanzees could see that Bozo was lying, he quickly changed his tune with this recent tweet:

Donald J. Trump?@realDonaldTrump

At a recent round table meeting of business executives, & long after formally introducing Tim Cook of Apple, I quickly referred to Tim + Apple as Tim/Apple as an easy way to save time & words. The Fake News was disparagingly all over this, & it became yet another bad Trump story!

77K people are talking about this

I mean really! 

For starters, the name "Cook" is one syllable less than the word "apple" so how Bozo thinks he was saving time and words is anyone's guess. 

Secondly, it requires a suspension of belief that this vain and self-important idiot who loves the sound of his own voice and recently droned on for 2 hours at the CPAC rally is now trying to "save time and words".

Thirdly, he's blaming the "Fake News" again when all they're doing is reporting on what happened. (You can almost picture Jacob Zuma saying "listen properly now")

Finally, bear in mind that this gaffe happened 5 days ago and Tim Cook took it all in good humour, changing his Twitter profile to Tim Apple for a while . . . but Bozo just can't let go. This latest humiliation could be forgotten already but Bozo can't help himself and is still tweeting about this days later as if the rest of us are really so stupid that we believe his laughable version of events.

I think I've mentioned before how much Bozo reminds me of Moffie . . . they're both septuagenarians; they both love to boast about their IQ and their education; they both have toupees; they both boast and exaggerate about their supposed wealth; they both lie all the time; they're both stupid; neither one cares about pollution or the planet and they're both extremely childish. I think we can safely add that both will go to the greatest lengths to pretend they didn't embarrass themselves when it's patently obvious to everyone else that they have huge amounts of egg dribbling down their equally fat faces.

LMAO!

PS Watch the Trumpanzees quickly try to change this subject of this thread to the allegedly booming economy (which is busy tanking thanks to Bozo's tariffs) or the defeat of ISIS (which is still killing people with acts of terror) or North Korea's denuclearisation (while they're busy rebuilding a missile launch site). 

Mar 12, 2019, 15:57

Not as bad as this Obama blunder.

At the National Prayer Breakfast Thursday, the commander in chief not only got a sailor’s name wrong, but couldn’t figure out how to pronounce “corpsman.” Yes, he said “corpse-man.” Twice.

This childish obsession with a few verbal slips shows how little substance there is in the left's case.

Mar 12, 2019, 16:43

Hmmm . . . so apart from the fact that you had to go back 9 years to find a comparable blunder by a US president, did Obama later claim that he did pronounce it correctly only he did it very quickly and quietly and it was all the Fake News' fault?

No?

Did Obama then claim he mispronunced it on purpose to save time and words?

No?

So not really the same thing at all then. Full marks for effort though, Moffie . . . even if all your digging through 9 years of archives was all in vain.

LMAO!

Mar 12, 2019, 17:10

Barack Obama
Sept. 7, 2008

"What I was suggesting — you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." — Obama on ABC's This Week.

Two months before the election, Obama discussed with George Stephanopoulos the false rumors that he is a Muslim and addressed the fact that John McCain had denied spreading the rumors. Obama is (and was) a Christian. Stephanopoulos jumped in to correct him, and the candidate quickly clarified.

And then there was, of course, the "Special Olympics" debacle.

Mar 12, 2019, 17:15

Trumpanzees falling over themselves to find speech blunders by Obama but completely missing the point.

When you little chaps find an example of Obama saying something stupid, then lying about what he did say and then realising that everyone could see he was lying so instead claiming the blunder was on purpose, go ahead and put it up.

Mar 12, 2019, 17:38

“Trumpanzees falling over themselves to find speech blunders by Obama but completely missing the point.”

Unfortunately there is no other current POTUS to compare him with and it would be slightly complicated to compare him with any future POTUS. That leaves his immediate predecessor as probably the best alternative. 

Having said that, Obama did not even respond to his lies. He didn’t have to because the MSM never pushed back on his BS. 

Take, for example, his Obamacare promises.

Mar 12, 2019, 19:05

'You can keep your doctor'.....a bigger, more consequential lie than anything Trump has ever produced. And how about Clinton's lies about Monica.....

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"....speaking about a 20 year old girl. There's a disgusting lie.

The hypocritical left.

Mar 12, 2019, 21:08

Moz and Cera, you are wasting your time. Haters will hate. It's what they do.

Mar 13, 2019, 01:57

Hate and lose...then hate some more.

Mar 13, 2019, 10:29

The States is booming at the moment and Trump is responsible for it.

There's no question about that.

I don't care whether the responsible person is an arsehole or not, as I'll never sit around a fire enjoying a beer with him ...  ... the mere fact that their citizens are better off since he's come into power is enough to get my vote.

There's a lot of people working behind the scenes trying to cast a shadow over him ... a definite conspiracy is in place to put him in a bad light ... and yet he keeps blowing their feeble attempts out of the water. He keeps going forward ... improving the country as he goes ... much to their disgust.

Love to live under an arsehole like that. 

Mar 13, 2019, 11:38

"The States US Trade Deficit is booming at the moment and Trump is responsible for it."

Fixed.

Mar 13, 2019, 12:12

Love to live under an arsehole like that.  

So would I.

A good honest post...well said CC

Mar 13, 2019, 12:25

Dense, you already live under an arsehole . . . Moffie's arsehole.

Mar 13, 2019, 12:43

Mar 13, 2019, 12:44

Shut-up Clown and stop barking. 

Clean Cut has stood up and stated the obvious.

Get over your hate and bias, some of us enjoy truth.

Mar 13, 2019, 20:53

Then there's trompie talking about fame enabling him to 'grab 'em by the pussy'. Sies ..... you're welcome to live under the vokken vark .

Mar 13, 2019, 23:17

Blobbie hitting the moral high ground.

It's unlike a man not to like pussy.....strange indeed.

Mar 14, 2019, 07:12

Sure most men like it but only Bozo (and Dense by the looks of it) think it's okay to grab it any time with or without consent.

I suppose when you're that ugly . . .

Mar 14, 2019, 10:01

On that "locker room talk" of Trump. I've heard much worse from class mates since primary school. And the more larney the school, the worse it got.

If he did indeed practise these things, that would be terrible, but to me it sounds like normal "kakpraat" or "bragging".

The thing with the disabled journalist was worse, but also not a ELE like the press would like you believe.

Is that the worst thing you got against him Bob?

Mar 14, 2019, 11:05

Actually I was only kind of jousting/stirring Blobbie. Trust the humourless low class Koosie to make a big thing of it, as a matter of fact when that story first broke I said Trump was a low class boorish Git. 

But hey that's alright ou Koosie, you have something in common with Trump :P

Also nice to see you're following me around and reading my post......Geez I do loom large in your life.

roflmao emoticon

Mar 14, 2019, 12:55

Dense, you already live under an arsehole . . . Moffie's arsehole.

Here we have the most vulgar little perv obsessed with tail pipes and full of foul language getting on his moral high horse. Bwahahahahahahahahhahahaha you cant make up the drivel ou rooitwit spews!!!

The cartoon about the labels sums up rooitwits monumental ignorance

The deficit under Obummer grew from roughly 10 to 20 trillion dollars doubling all the accumulated deficits of the 43 previous president. The nutjob says nothing about this. Yes the deficit climes as Trump was forced to accept budgets he disliked in order to get funds for a hollowed out military at a time of China on the rise and an unstable world he inherited. Add in the Fed raising interest rates whereas Obummer had zero interest rates!

Trump actually is the first President to tackle the massive trade imbalances. The globalist were happy to ship jobs overseas and to accept tariffs on USA goods whilst not retaliating with tariffs of their own. Trump absolutely is NOT responsible for the trade deficits but is the one addressing the problem!

Ryan a rino globalist promised the funds etc for the Wall but Lied - he is finished as a politician. its not Trump wanting open borders its the open borders globalist demorats and Rino republicans who will not survive their next elections. These snakes do not want to reform immigration laws either as America now knows and will vote accordingly in 2020. Trump though is finding money for the Wall and it will be built.

Trump has placed sanctions on NK and will not be gamed. Other than going to war not much more he can do other than squeeze and provide the carrort to Kim.

The American voted Trump in despite Hussein Obummer and the MSM campaigning hard for Crooked Hillary. Trump got in despite being hugely outspent and despite the Deep State trying to take him out. He won because he had the right policies for America which have quite obviously worked.

The ability of poor rooijackass to be objective about Trump or think clearly is sorely lacking. Rooitwit has become unhinged and now looks like a raving left wing, open borders, fascist loon who would love to see the democracies of the US and Europe destroyed by his pals. The peeping perv is at his most absurd when climbing on his very wobbly moral high horse. Really cracks me up. Hahahahhahahahahaha

Mar 15, 2019, 16:07

Trump is a disgusting excuse of a man and even if he becomes the greatest president in history, after his tenure he will still be a disgusting excuse of a man.

Mar 15, 2019, 17:46

Cloudy, he's a disgusting excuse of a president as well.

Mar 16, 2019, 03:12

What about yourself Koosie Hmmm? Are you any better?

A foul mouthed Snooper......kinda low dontcha think......scum low as a matter of fact.

Best you just clean up your own grubby little act before you go fingerpointing anyone else.

Hypocrite!

Mar 16, 2019, 11:19

So many bloggers are saying these days are saying trump is proving to be the greatest president in American history.

We will have to leave Cloudy and the well know atheist rooitwit supporting their party the progressive radical open border globalist demonrats. The party of late term abortion and now infanticide. The progressive party who supports transgerderism etc, The party whose economic policies will shatter America and indeed the world if implemented. The party that at every turn suppresses free speech because of the fascist nature of the party.

How did these two monumental amoral mamparas get to this stage of stupid. By sucking on the teat of the Elite Globalist MSM propaganda machines. What they think about Trump is a fantasy produced by 24/7 negative coverage and smearing of this great President. They see nothing good. Quite scary to see how unhinged they are i.e. what brain washing can accomplish.

But Beeno has more bad news for these two gullible, unthinking buffoons. Stay tuned.

You need to Log in to reply.