Forum » Beenos Trumpet » To help poor sharkbokkie understand

Apr 12, 2019, 21:36

Watch 

CROWN HIM WITH MANY CROWNS

Apr 12, 2019, 22:07

Something to inspire you Sharkbok!

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

Apr 12, 2019, 22:16

Sharkbokkie note the words here. Will give you some perspective.

GOD, OUR HELP IN AGES PAST

Apr 12, 2019, 22:23

Sharkbokkie you need a strong Deliverer to land you safe on Canaans side - bye the way Canaan here represents Heaven. Shout if you need any help. As always concentrate on the words.

GUIDE ME, O THOU GREAT REDEEMER

Apr 12, 2019, 22:30

The humble poor believe. What a magnificent hymn Shakbokkie!!!! The triumph of His grace

O FOR A THOUSAND TONGUES TO SING

Apr 12, 2019, 22:41

Time to say thanks and get more modern. Watch this!

Worthy Is The Lamb

Apr 12, 2019, 22:57

What A Beautiful Name  Seen by 29 million people

Apr 13, 2019, 11:26

So hope you got an inkling Sharkbokkie and you other lost atheists. With Science having proved the existence of God isn't it high time you commenced a serious search for the Saviour. Jesus says if you seek Me in earnest you Will Find. Oh yes what a beautiful name the NAME OF JESUS.

Apr 13, 2019, 12:02

I rarely click on your links because I do not want to mess up the suggestions algorithm on YouTube. I dont want some backward religious people in my feeds like YouTube.

A few failed scientists that have no respect within the scientific community. Over 95% of scientists do not believe in theology - as it is human created.

This is just propaganda for the Church to pretend they are scientific. 

Apr 13, 2019, 18:19

No wonder you are so ill informed sharkbokkie. Talk about a closed mind!

Apr 13, 2019, 18:40

Dawkins has more a million times respective in the scientific community than all your mugs put together.

Apr 16, 2019, 09:44

Stupid cannot be helped.

He's an adult with the mind of a child.

A total retard.

He probably still sends letters to Santa Claus telling him of what a good by he's been.

I hope he's been castrated. It would be tragic to have him spawn a litter of stupids into this world.

You need to Log in to reply.