Trump getting exercise on Golf Course while his caddee holds on for dear life

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Trump getting exercise on Golf Course while his caddee holds on for dear life

Jul 13, 2020, 13:50

Trump alone is already over the weight limit for the bugie. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8516249/Donald-Trump-makes-caddy-stand-golf-cart-hanging-dear-life.html

Trump says he plays golf for exercise. He criticised Obama for playing golf as a president- but he himself plays much more. 

Ha. Ha- look at that clown on the back. Typically Trumpanzee waiting to be kicked in the teeth by Trump.

President Donald Trump was seen racing across the fairways of his Virginia golf course on Sunday with his caddie appearing to hold on for dear life

Jul 13, 2020, 14:15

Social distancing golf cart style.

Jul 13, 2020, 15:11

You are so besotted to a level of mania with Trump you even post a golf game as something to report on and you did it in triplicate.   Crazy - but true.  

Jul 13, 2020, 15:15

Hard to believe . . . ou Maaik of all people having a pop at someone else for multiple posting. 

LMAO!

Jul 13, 2020, 15:21

Hard to believe . . . ou Maaik of all people having a pop at someone else for multiple posting.

Crazy - but true (to quote the man himself)

Jul 13, 2020, 15:36

. . . and as if that's not enough irony and hypocrisy, the same drooling retard . . . the same astoundingly stupid half-wit with the cranial capacity of a severely dented ping-pong ball . . . is calling someone else stupid on this thread!

Jul 13, 2020, 16:19

Watching theTrumpanzees squirm is great fun, especially now that their master is about to disposed of. The alt-right will never again have a US president. 

Jul 13, 2020, 16:43

In fact, that is not President Trump's caddy hanging on but.....

Joe "Lost it" Biden wearing a MAGA hat and hanging onto President Trump's coattails as usual.

Hoping to collect more of the President's plans for the next four years to include in his next "Basement TV" rollout as he has no plan of his own.

What a flake he is both as a man and a  politician.

Typical DEMORAT.

Jul 13, 2020, 22:35

Completely normal to have caddies hitching a ride like this....not news in any sense.

Jul 14, 2020, 14:16

That's yet another thing that Moffie and Bozo have in common . . . their idea of "exercise" is driving around in a golf buggy, stopping only to surreptitiously kick their ball out from the rough or from behind a tree, playing another duff shot and repeating the process, eventually getting out the buggy to waddle onto the green and lie about how many strokes they've taken to that point and then finally blaming the caddy for giving them the wrong line on the putt they missed.

"Exercise".

LMAO!

Jul 14, 2020, 18:32

I'd Rather Be An American Than A Trumpanzee (@StevieGeepers) | Twitter

--------------------

Trumpanzee logic : MarchAgainstTrump

Jul 14, 2020, 21:53

So Peeper,  Trump and I kick the ball from tee to green....with sufficient athletic ability to kick the ball out of 6 inch rough, out of bunkers, over water hazards and round trees. Pretty educated boot I’d say. 

Thanks for the compliment.

Jul 15, 2020, 07:11

Wehe . . . Mulligan Moffie can't read.

". . . their idea of "exercise" is driving around in a golf buggy, stopping only to surreptitiously kick their ball out from the rough or from behind a tree, playing another duff shot and repeating the process, eventually getting out the buggy to waddle onto the green and lie about how many strokes they've taken to that point and then finally blaming the caddy for giving them the wrong line on the putt they missed."

LMAO!

Shplott!

Jul 15, 2020, 14:49

Jul 15, 2020, 15:35

Pass me my number nine boot ‘caddee’ ....let’s  see I’ll put a bit of a fade on this one and play it off the bank on the left side. Waaaaahahaha....nice try prat. Trump is out there having an enjoyable time with other men, while  Obama  preened with the dwarfs in Hollywood. 

Jul 15, 2020, 15:43

Oh look it's Shplottface "Mulligan" Moffie . . . the drunken old fool who can't read, can't drive a ball past the ladies tee and can't admit when he's made a dick of himself!

LMAO!

Jul 15, 2020, 16:00

Nice try Lush.... here’s my handicap as of Monday:

Handicap Index

For detailed information on your scoring record and Handicap Index History

Jul 15, 2020, 16:02

Waaaaahahaha......job, house, golf prowess..... eat crow again loser.

Jul 15, 2020, 20:14

The renowned cheat "Mulligan" Moffie boasting about his fake golf handicap. Whatever next?

Jul 15, 2020, 21:19

Fake....no official USGA handicap! Schplottttttttttt!

USGA Handicap Index® 

M      M
(CDGA Number: 
Handicap Index

For detailed information on your scoring record and Handicap Index History,
please visit

Jul 15, 2020, 21:39

Where now crow gourmet? Hahaha....don’t judge others by your low standards Lush.

Jul 16, 2020, 09:14

How stupid is this doddering old drunkard?

Fake because you cheat, chump.

MM = Mulligan Moffie. 

LMAO!

Jul 16, 2020, 11:14

Its like watching the 'Carry on Trump'.reality tv show.

Jul 16, 2020, 16:29

I cheat....which means my handicap is too generous.  Many an opponent has thought so....so what would you have me play off Peeper? Maybe 5, 4 or possibly 3.

Bwaaaaaaaahahahaha.....another glorious foot shoot. Can this old coot get any more accident prone!

Jul 16, 2020, 16:48

The pompous old windbag still hasn't grasped the point.

No Moffie, what I'm saying is . . . based on your character (or should I say the lack of it) along with the deceitful, self-absorbed and boastful nature that you've displayed on this forum for many years . . . I'm guessing you're the kind of person who would cheat on the golf course by improving your lie, dropping a new ball and pretending to find your old one. kicking your ball out from behind a tree and then still lying through your rotting yellow teeth about how many shots you've taken at any given point. I reckon you're at least a shot a hole worse than you claim (and that's being generous) so your real handicap is about a 24 at best.

I don't play that often anyomore but I reckon I could play left-handed, give you a shot a hole, let you tee off the ladies tee, turn a blind eye to your cheating and still beat your sorry arse.

Got it now, old fossil?

LMAO!

Jul 16, 2020, 17:16

Peeper you don’t play golf anymore because you can’t afford it and you could never break a 100. It was a very sensible decision.

I  break 80 most days. Hence my 6.7 handicap index. And here’s the thing ....with that index I play very successfully in the inter club league, validating it’s accuracy. 

Stay down dwarf.

Jul 16, 2020, 22:04

Which one?

Jul 17, 2020, 02:42

My mental picture of Peeper is Something like Ian Woosnam. Short and Gropy, although Dopey is pretty close. 

ian-woosnam-extra-club

You need to Log in to reply.