Trump's latest miracle cure derived from Fetal Tissue

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Trump's latest miracle cure derived from Fetal Tissue

Oct 09, 2020, 14:21

Regeneron the manufacturer uses fetuses to manufacture their products. 
If Hilary Clinton or Biden had taken this, it would confirm the 4-Chan theories that they are cannibals and paedophiles.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/regeneron-trump-covid-aborted-fetal-tissue/

The antibody cocktail that President Trump received for his COVID-19 infection and touted on Wednesday evening as a "cure" for the deadly virus was developed using cells derived from aborted fetal tissue, a practice the White House and anti-abortion rights groups oppose.

"I think this was a blessing from God that I caught [the virus], I think it was a blessing in disguise," Mr. Trump said in the video. "I caught it, I heard about this drug, I said, 'Let me take it' … and it was incredible the way it worked."

Because the fetal cells used in developing Regeneron's antibody cocktail were originally derived from an abortion prior to the funding ban, a White House official told CBS News on Thursday that the therapeutic wasn't in violation of the administration's new policy.

Anti-abortion groups, which generally oppose the use of fetal tissue in pharmaceutical research, did not raise an issue with the therapeutics used and promoted by the president.

-----
And Trump wants to make this free to the whole American population...

Oct 09, 2020, 14:26

There, I fixed it.

Oct 09, 2020, 14:27

Hmmm . . . I wonder what Baboon-ou will make of this . . .

Oct 09, 2020, 14:31

I see that after all these years of posting blank pictures, the dull-witted Draadtrekker still hasn't twigged that his godlikeproductions website doesn't allow hot-linking so he thinks we can all see the pics he puts up from there . . . despite having this explained to him a number of times.

Duh-huh!

Oct 09, 2020, 14:33

Yes Draad those broken images you post have gone beyond tiresome.

Trump is apparently good pals with the owner of Regeneron, and they golf together. 
Regeneron was also given massive funding by the Trump administrations 3 months ago- so Trump has not just heard about it. 

If the Trumpanzees take it, they are effectively cannibals making medicine out of children. 

They have used straw man arguments against the Democrats falsely accusing them of this stuff- but now their master has funded drugs created out of Fetus and - also taken the drug- and wanting the whole of America to take it.

Oct 09, 2020, 14:52

Can't wait to see Baboon's reaction to his messiah being treated with aborted fetal tissue.

Oct 09, 2020, 15:21

"The drug's potency was tested in a lab using HEK 293T cells, a cell line originally derived from the kidney tissue of a fetus aborted in the Netherlands in the 1970s, said a spokesperson for Regeneron in an email to CBS News on Thursday. The cells "were used in testing the antibody candidates' ability to neutralize the virus" and helped researchers "determine the 'best' two antibodies, which now make up the REGN-COV2 cocktail," the spokesperson said. There is no fetal tissue present in the final product."

Still incredibly sad that a horrible thing such as late term abortion is so commonplace today...and that fetuses are sold off like butchered meat...that kid who's kidneys were used, would have been about my age had he/she not been aborted...with kids of his/her own. Truly EVIL practice.

Oct 09, 2020, 15:57

Regeneron appears to use fetus for all of their products, even if it is at the very beginning of the process. 

The simple point here is that Trump is not a Christian. He is just playing the religious cards to get soft votes. He talks about anti-abortion, but his actions are contradictory to the government policy and anti-abortion groups. 

If the anti-abortion groups are just going to sweep it under the carpet, it shows their real principles are money. 

Oct 09, 2020, 16:23

"If the anti-abortion groups are just going to sweep it under the carpet, it shows their real principles are money. "

Agreed...good point for once.

Oct 10, 2020, 02:31

Oct 12, 2020, 00:44

Oct 12, 2020, 17:35

You know what "derived" means?

Oct 12, 2020, 20:45

You need to Log in to reply.