Trump takes Alaska and closes the gap in Arizona

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Trump takes Alaska and closes the gap in Arizona

Nov 12, 2020, 02:17

No doubt he would have won the election but for the complete break in voting traditions with the mail-in vote. Why the Republicans allowed the Dems to use this participation enhancing tactic without matching them beats me.

But there are now 518 sworn affidavits of more than 11000 cases of voter fraud.....each case implicating many votes. Note the term ‘sworn’, if these people are lying they are subject to severe legal sanctions. And no doubt this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I still don’t think this is enough to change the election. But exposing this foul behavior is an important pursuit. Hopefully the Republicans are working on their mail in strategy for 2012.

Nov 12, 2020, 03:13

Historically mail-in votes have benefited neither Republicans or Democrats but this time is was always going to favor Democrats because of the current policies of the respective parties.

The Republicans have been playing down the threat of the Covid-19 and as a result Republican voters would have less issue turning out in person to vote. Trump has also for some time been pushing the narrative that mail in voting is rife with fraud, so that likely scared off some Republican voters from using it as they might have been afraid their vote would be tampered with.

The Democrats on the other hand were basically pushing mail-in ballots as a safer voting option in a pandemic.

It was Republican parties own messaging that resulted in mail in ballots skewing so heavily towards the Democrats. I don't see how the Republicans could have matched them without a change in tactics. I don't know of any other way of getting your supporters out to vote?

As for the sworn affidavits alleging fraud, I can't say I came away too impressed with them after reading some of them.

The only thing being exposed here is that there is no low Donald Trump won't stoop too and that his followers will back him no matter the evidence.

Nov 12, 2020, 08:04

Trompie rubbished mail voting ..... you're spot on Stav. The Orange King fkd-up there . He should've told his trumpanzees to vote whichever way they choose, but ffs, vote! Who t. f. wants to spend hours in a q in the shitty weather & covid in the mix. Added proof that democrats have higher IQ.

Nov 12, 2020, 08:07

"Who t. f. wants to spend hours in a q in the shitty weather & covid in the mix"

Apparently 50+ million patriotic Americans. That's who.

Nov 12, 2020, 08:18

You lost......... suck it up.

Nov 12, 2020, 08:48

You did ask, didn't you?

:D

Nov 12, 2020, 09:50

50 million Trumpanzees with not one brain cell between them :D

Nov 12, 2020, 10:18

‘Hopefully the Republicans are working on their mail in strategy for 2012.’

2012?   I think they may have missed the boat by a few years,  you sure it’s not the IN mail strategy for 2024 :angel:

Nov 12, 2020, 10:29

"You lost......... suck it up."

Oh the pain ......more than that, it's also the pain of losing an unlosable election!

Rickety Biden did sweet f'all to win, Donnie did it all for him.

See the source image

Nov 12, 2020, 10:31

The Democrats are corrupt.

Biden and his junkie son have been linked to an assortment of corrupt dealings in China, Ukraine and Russia. They are criminals.

They’ve tried their best to oust Trump using all kinds of illicit means and have only ended up embarrassing themselves … over and over. Ask Redneck how many times he’s been left with egg on his face. The poor dear.

Their latest antics is to obtain the presidency through voter fraud. Anyone who didn’t see that coming is stupid.

As is the case with their feeble attempts to impeach Trump, this too will fall short.

God is running the show here. He wants Trump in and there is nothing anyone can do to prevent it.

Trump will have his 2nd term and the USA will be the better for it.

Nov 12, 2020, 10:48

Clean......let me whisper this in your ear......at some point I had you down as a man of reasonable intelligence....honest I did.

Did you have to disappoint me again Huh?....did you?

Nov 12, 2020, 13:11

The Democrats are corrupt? Appears to me likes the Republican part which are the ones trying to overturn a legitimate election vote without anything remotely like credible evidence.

Nothing against Biden or his son have been proven in relation to China, Ukraine or Russia. Pretty much like the claims of voter fraud the evidence against them is tenuous at best. Also whats Biden son's drug problems got to do with the election, he wasn't running for office.

Yes they have tried to oust him on several occasion's but through legitimate means. Trump was not exonerated in the Russian probe and may face charges after he's out of office. As for the impeachment process, you could saw it was dumb idea by the Democrats when the Republicans controlled the Senate and it was never likely to succeed but it was a legitimate process.

I'm afraid the fraud is coming from Trump. The scenario everyone saw coming is playing out. Trump knew from the polling he was likely to loose the election and needed to cast doubt on the result so for months claimed without evidence that mail-in voting was rife with fraud. Many predicted exactly what would transpire, "the Red Mirage" scenario where Trump would take an early lead in some states before mail-in voting was counted and claim victory, then as he was overtaken when the mail-in ballets were counted he would claim fraud.

The election results are no longer in doubt, Biden won a perfectly legit election. You're just going to have deal with that at some point.

Perhaps God should haven't given us the Corona virus if wanted Trump to win?

Trump might still get a 2nd term, but it won't be this term. If he does get a second term America and the world will be far worse of for it.

Nov 12, 2020, 14:28

"I'm afraid the fraud is coming from Trump"

We'll see

"Biden won a perfectly legit election"

We'll see

Nov 13, 2020, 14:23

Arizona has been called for the Democrats, with all media outlets calling the win. 

Well done Arizona. Just like Nevada, the blue wall surrounds the red rural areas. 

You need to Log in to reply.