You need to LOG IN to reply.

Trump wins again

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Trump wins again

Jun 08, 2019, 20:53

His use of tariffs on Mexico bamboozles the Dems, his own Rino's and the Fake Media. But in spite of all the criticism and complete lack of support he makes good progress on the Border.

Basically it's one independent man, not always likable but always on the case, vs the whole Political and Media establishment who like things just the way they are, mostly for selfish reasons.

Well done on Mexico....he takes a big political risk and gets a result.

Jun 09, 2019, 12:12

Yep Trump is very bright and proving to be President you has the American people's best interest at heart.

The vast majority of Americans want border security. By fighting for opem borders Nervous Nancy and the gals of the Demorat party have been exposed for the open borders globalist scumbags they are. 

A further benefit is those Rino globalists are continually being exposed and can now be voted out. 92%of the GOP base supports Trump a truly remarkable figure given the 24/7 hostile globalist MSM.  It's an incredible level of support whatever way you look at it.

Trump is also winning on trade. China says they don't want trade between USA and China damaged and that their leader says Trump is his friend. Sounds promising.

Jun 09, 2019, 16:29

Good job.

Jun 09, 2019, 21:47

What pray tell are the Trump dummies celebrating this time ...please give us the specifics...

...if it was a win then why is'nt the White House officials saying so...they have been very quiet because they know the deal is a sham,,,,,even Fat Donny has admitted on Saturday that his big deal with Mexico is nothing more than a promise that Mexico will do better....

what really happened is Fat Donny manipulated the market -when the auto shares droppd on word of tariffs he and his grifter friends buy shares low. He then retracts the idea shares go up and his buddies make millions within a few days...this is his end game to enrich himself and his corrupt buddies...every chance he gets...

Jun 09, 2019, 23:39

Poor old Bricy, totally ignorant. If there were any unusual sales and purchases of car stocks the SEC's models would surface them. As for Trump, he can't invest in individual stocks....by law.

But I don't blame you stuck in a third world country run by granola types... ignorance is more or less a way of life.

Jun 10, 2019, 01:19

....the lobotomized Trump dummies are so gullible they will believe anything... it's a big backdown after Mexico called his bluff again...what a loser

Trump just got caught in a lie about his Mexico tariff deal and lashed out in fury

Jun 10, 2019, 01:29

Image result for this isn't a presidency it's a crime spree meme

Jun 10, 2019, 02:23

Of course the fake media says that.....but whether it was negotiated before, or last week....none of these significant improvements would exist but forTrump.

And here's the part you missed:

'Most Democrats and pro-migration advocates stayed silent after President Donald Trump announced he had gotten the reluctant Mexican government to agree to keep all migrants in Mexico until their U.S. court hearings.

The “Remain in Mexico” deal allows Mexico to say it did not give in to Trump’s push for a “safe third country” deal. But it gives Trump’s border agencies a legal way to ignore the establishment’s catch and release policies, which allow economic migrants to get U.S. jobs when they merely carry a child across the border and ask for asylum.'

.....schplotsky!

Jun 10, 2019, 03:42

....ah yes the old "fake media" comeback...no suprises the Trump dummies defending  dishonesty and corruption...

Jun 10, 2019, 03:50

Image result for who paid tax trump immigrant meme

Jun 10, 2019, 04:09

& he cheats at golf.

Jun 10, 2019, 04:18

Brycy 

I am a student of politics and I believe that there is a problem.   The owners of media outlets have their own programs to enhance their own interests,  They funded the Russian revolution in 1917 and they helped Hitler and Mussolini to gain power.   Another more recent effort was helping Iraq and then turning on Hussain when he would not enhance their interests,

Anybody believing what the media write in America is totally deluded.  They have been shocked when Trump won the Electoral College race in 2016 and what they write at present is mostly unbelievable nonsense.    

I would not fall for the tripe that gets into the media about Trump at all.   The fact is that some media houses are getting into serious trouble because individuals attacked  by the media are taking them to court  for libel and spreading of lies about them.  One example is that Trump in a month pays more income tax than you would earn in your whole career,    If he did not pay taxes due he would have been in jail for many years before he became president.

By the way there may be a string of  Democratic politicos in the USA on the way to jail - just explains one reason to me.   Why did Russia pay $145 million to the Clinton Trust account if they were colluding to get Trump elected as President.   The Russians has bribed the Clintons before - once bought means they remained bought.                  

Jun 10, 2019, 04:18

Brycy 

I am a student of politics and I believe that there is a problem.   The owners of media outlets have their own programs to enhance their own interests,  They funded the Russian revolution in 1917 and they helped Hitler and Mussolini to gain power.   Another more recent effort was helping Iraq and then turning on Hussain when he would not enhance their interests,

Anybody believing what the media write in America is totally deluded.  They have been shocked when Trump won the Electoral College race in 2016 and what they write at present is mostly unbelievable nonsense.    

I would not fall for the tripe that gets into the media about Trump at all.   The fact is that some media houses are getting into serious trouble because individuals attacked  by the media are taking them to court  for libel and spreading of lies about them.  One example is that Trump in a month pays more income tax than you would earn in your whole career,    If he did not pay taxes due he would have been in jail for many years before he became president.

By the way there may be a string of  Democratic politicos in the USA on the way to jail - just explains one reason to me.   Why did Russia pay $145 million to the Clinton Trust account if they were colluding to get Trump elected as President.   The Russians has bribed the Clintons before - once bought means they remain bought.                  

Jun 10, 2019, 04:24

Dear oh dear Bricy, you just keep swallowing the nonsense. There is a vast difference between not paying taxes you should pay and engineering your affairs to minimize taxes which every first world company does.

Best just leave this stuff above your pay grade to the adults.....yes?

Jun 10, 2019, 05:29

...not so clever mike what would you know about Trump's tax returns when he refuses to release them...stop making it up...btw there is a good chance he will get locked up if he does'nt get re - elected...you can't indict a sitting president is all that is saving his fatass..

Image result for trumps tax returns i wnt to see his iq score

Jun 10, 2019, 06:59

As a Chartered Accountant I can assure Brycy it is perfectly possible for a company to not pay taxes in any given year. You tax losses can be written off against future profits. Happens all the time. 

What my good friend Brycy misses is that Trump has been fully audited by the IRS and given a clean bill of health over the last 12 or so years. 

Brycy you are being sold a bill of goods. Why do you think CNN has been tanking so badly. 

What happened to the Russian HOAX. 24/7 lies and propaganda now xebu ked and the investigators being investigated with serious evidence of wrong doing by them already on the table. 

By the way Mike the 145 million paid by the Russians to the corrupt Clinton Foundation related directly to the sale of 20%of US Uranium to the said Russians. An act of TREASON. 

Trump has been an outstanding President and is heading for a landslide WIN IN 202O

You sprout this drivel because you have been fed it. Stop being such a frot gullible nutjob. 

Jun 10, 2019, 07:03

Nervous Nancy and crying Chuck are bawling their eyes out. Chuck even tried to get Mexico to challenge Trump proposed tariff. Mexico decided not to as they know who they are dealing with. 

Big win for America and Trump. Court has ruled in favour of the transfer of Billions from Defence et to build the Wall. Trump just keeps winning for the American people. The anti American open borders globalists are apoplectic. Bwhahahahaha. 

Jun 10, 2019, 07:09

As for Trump's IQ well his results show he is a stable genius. Very much unlike my poor friend Brycy. 

Trump beat the demorats and the Rinos against all the odds. His business degree and his huge busi ess success proves his IQ is high. 

He also beat 17 GOP challengers. Etc etc. 

Jun 10, 2019, 08:50

Moz, Beans, and all the other Trump groupies, I have a question. Why don't any of you ever post anything negative about Trump? Is he perfect? I thought that prestige was reserved only for Jesus Christ? You see, some of you are very smart, though not all of you, but you fail to see that none of you can even come close to claiming to being objective. You would happily accuse the Dem supporters of being blind, and unable to think beyond what they are told by the media and gullible etc etc, but you lot are exactly the same. Otherwise point me to a thread started by any of you about some mistake or blunder, or even personality weakness of the Trump. 

I agree, the dems have been taken for a ride in many ways, but you boys are no better.  

Jun 10, 2019, 09:04

@Brycy,

“...btw there is a good chance he will get locked up if he does'nt get re - elected...”

Locked up for what exactly? Can you name the crimes that you want him to be locked up for?

Jun 10, 2019, 09:37

Bkuebok given the globalist MSM smears Trump 24/7 and  given how they lie about him in every way possible people who think Trump is doing an incredible job spend their time refuting the BS the globalist MSM propaganda machines keep sprouting.

Trump actually is a great guy with a good heart. He loves his country and is doing his best for America. He is exceeding beyond all expectations. 

Windomp of course the clown Brycy cant name the crimes as none have been found. 

Wonder if ou Brycy knows what crimes the Deep State and the demonrats have committed. Bet the ignorant twit has no clue whatsover.

Jun 10, 2019, 10:10

The article below claims that Bozo's IQ is 73.

Personally I think that's fake news. There's no way it's as high as that!

Jun 10, 2019, 10:17

And another one @Brycy.....

"...not so clever mike what would you know about Trump's tax returns when he refuses to release them... "

You do know that both the President and the VP submit an annual financial disclosure report for scrutiny, don't you? 

READ: Donald Trump's 2019 White House financial disclosure form

Jun 10, 2019, 10:29

"Jun 10, 2019, 10:10

The article below claims that Bozo's IQ is 73.

Personally I think that's fake news."

You are correct. It is indeed fake news.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-nyma-iq/

Jun 10, 2019, 10:37

Thought so.

The real number is probably closer to 50.

Jun 10, 2019, 10:44

Can't be, otherwise you would have been able to understand what he was saying and doing, seeing that you would both have been on the same level.

Jun 10, 2019, 10:51

"Can't be . . ."

Okay, okay . . . maybe 40 then . . . but now we're in the Baboon-ou range!

Jun 10, 2019, 10:59

...Cerydane  , it doesn't take much of a google search to see how it could happen...Netanyahu incidently in a similar situation should he lose re - election . Trump is facing at least five reasonably serious criminal cases

1. Obstruction of justice. Robert Mueller’s decision not to formally charge Trump with obstruction of justice leaned heavily on the Department of Justice’s rule that it cannot charge the president with a crime. But Mueller clearly presented Trump’s behavior as criminal, and more than a thousand former federal prosecutors agreed that the acts cited in the report would be prosecuted as obstruction were Trump not president.

Mueller’s report also noted “a President does not have immunity after he leaves office” and that part of his task was to “preserve the evidence.” This opens a very clear avenue for the Department of Justice to charge Trump with obstruction once his term has ended.

2. Campaign finance violations. Last December, the Department of Justice charged Michael Cohen with campaign finance violations for his role in routing hush money payments to Stormy Daniels. The sentencing document made it clear that the buck did not stop with Cohen. “Cohen himself has now admitted,” it said, “with respect to both payments, he acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1.”

Individual-1 is of course Donald Trump. This branch of the investigation has been spun off to federal prosecutors working out of the Southern District of New York. They too will surely follow the prohibition against charging a president while in office, but this would not protect Trump afterward.

3. Inauguration overcharges. The financing of Trump’s inauguration had several financial curiosities. Some of those involve apparent funding from foreign sources, which is illegal. But the most pertinent issues involve massive overcharging by Trump’s D.C. hotel.

There is a long and fairly detailed paper trail showing that Trump’s inaugural committee knew it was paying Trump’s hotel absurdly inflated costs for room rentals during the inauguration period. We don’t know if Trump himself directed the scheme, and if he did, we don’t know that proof exists. But if so, this would amount to a pretty obvious crime. The U.S. Department of Justice and the Washington D.C. attorney general are both investigating.

4. New York tax fraud. Last fall, the New York Times obtained detailed financial records showing that Trump and his father spent years committing what the paper called outright tax fraud — i.e., a crime. Though the alleged crimes uncovered by the Times occurred too long ago to be prosecuted today, the New York State attorney general is investigating Trump’s finances.

5. Trump Foundation fraud. The Trump Foundation, Trump’s purportedly charitable body, has engaged in a pattern of self-dealing ranging from the petty (paying Donald Trump Jr.’s $7 Boy Scout membership fee) to the grand (refurbishing a fountain next to a Trump hotel). The New York attorney general alleged “a shocking pattern of illegality” and shut down the foundation, but the probe continues.

Jun 10, 2019, 11:00

Another eight charges according to this report...

THE EIGHT CRIMINAL OFFENSES, INCLUDING SEVEN FELONIES, POTENTIALLY COMMITTED BY TRUMP INCLUDE:
  • Causing American Media Inc. (AMI) to make and/or accepting (or causing his then lawyer Michael Cohen to accept) an unlawful corporate contribution related to Karen McDougal.
  • Two instances of causing Cohen to make and/or accepting an unlawful individual contributions related to Stephanie Clifford and February 2015 online polling.
  • Two instances of causing Donald J. Trump for President LLC’s failure to report contributions from AMI and Cohen related to McDougal and Clifford.
  • Causing Donald J. Trump for President LLC to file false reports with the Federal Election Commission (FEC).
  • Making a false statement by failing to disclose liability to Cohen for the Clifford payment on his 2017 public financial disclosure form.
  • Conspiracy to defraud the United States by undermining the lawful function of the FEC and/or violating federal campaign finance law related to “hush money” payments, false statements, and cover-ups of reimbursement payments to Cohen made by the Trump Organization.

Read the full report, A Campaign to Defraud, here.

Jun 10, 2019, 11:19

Jun 10, 2019, 12:33

No man. Try raising your own arguments in stead of just quoting memes and full articles without any of your own deliberations.

"1. Obstruction of justice. Robert Mueller’s decision not to formally charge Trump with obstruction of justice leaned heavily......................."

I would, at this stage, be careful to rely a lot on the Mueller Report in making these kind of claims. 

Many folks are crying over why Trump, himself, hasn't appeared before Meuller. What has he got to hide after all, they argue? 

My question is this: "Why is Meuller digging in his heels about appearing before Congress? What has he got to hide? 

Could it have anything to do with the current investigations into his own team and their conduct during the investigation? 

Could it have something to do with the entrapment of witnesses like George Papadopoulus? 

Or maybe with the threatening of witnesses' family members? 

The fact that some of their Russian/Ukrainian sources being exposed as actual CIA CIs perhaps? 

Maybe the editing of voicemail messages to omit exculpatory evidence? 

Could it have anything to do with the FISA abuse? 

Who knows but Meuller certainly is not too eager to appear before Congress. 

IMO, he would probably only be prepared to face Congress if the likes of Mark Meadows, Doug Collins, Jim Jordan, Lindsey Graham and Devin Nunes are banned from the proceedings.

As for the "Obstruction of Justice Charges"......

Have you actually read the so-called instances together with the legal comments and notes on them? 

One example. The general view is that Trump allegedly told McGahn to go fire Bob Meuller. Why would he do that? First of all, McGahn could not have fired Meuller in a million years. He had no authority to do that. 

Then it was spun that ".....no, no, no, he did not tell McGahn to go fire Meuller. He told him to go tell Rosenstein to fire him". 

That one also did not fly because Trump actually basically told McGahn to go ask Rosenstein whether it has been taken into account that Meuller may have a conflict of interest.

Fact is that Trump, himself, could have fired Meuller on the spot. Meuller worked for the DOJ. The DOJ is a branch of the Executive. Trump is in charge of the Executive and he, in effect, hires each and every govt employee and if he can hire, he can fire. Comey, himself, admitted in Congress that: ".....I know that the President could fire me for any, or no reason at all......"

Another so-called obstruction was the fact that he fired Comey, which was actually what sparkled the appointment of a Special Council. It was well withing his right to fire Comey. See above quotation. 

"Mueller’s report also noted “a President does not have immunity after he leaves office” and that part of his task was to 'preserve the evidence.' ". 

Yeah right, and then they (he and his team) themselves destroyed some of the (crucial) evidence.

"2. Campaign finance violations.....

.....'Cohen himself has now admitted,' it said, 'with respect to both payments, he acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1.'.....". 

Cohen, who is now in jail for lying. 

Cohen who, despite being warned about lying to Congress (again) before he started his charade in front of Congress, went ahead and did just that.

He lied another eight times in that hearing. Funny enough, months after this happened Elijah Cummings, who was the chairman of the committee hearing and who personally issued the above warning to Cohen, hasn't lifted a finger about it, despite numerous reminders to this effect by Republican representatives.

Yeah right. Let's rely on Honest Cohen's testimony.

"3. Inauguration overcharges

....We don’t know if Trump himself directed the scheme, and if he did, we don’t know that proof exists. But if so, this would amount to a pretty obvious crime. ...."

I don't know about you but that looks a lot like conjecture to me.

"4. New York tax fraud. Last fall, the New York Times obtained detailed financial records showing that Trump and his father spent years committing what the paper called outright tax fraud — i.e., a crime. Though the alleged crimes uncovered by the Times occurred too long ago to be prosecuted today, the New York State attorney general is investigating Trump’s finances."

Trump has, like every big business man in the US been under IRS scrutiny for years. 

"Trump Foundation fraud"

From the New York Times:

"The investigation of the foundation was begun by the former attorney general, Eric T. Schneiderman, a Democrat who was an antagonist of Mr. Trump before stepping down following revelations of sexual misconduct this year."

From the same article:

"Next month, the ongoing case will fall to the incoming attorney general, Letitia James, a vocal critic of Mr. Trump who said recently that she would 'use every area of the law to investigate President Trump and his business transactions and that of his family.' "

Jun 10, 2019, 12:40

Time will tell how successful Trump is. 

It is still early days, and if the economy can continue growing it will be the main criteria. 

Is it just a case of reducing tax and cut public expenditure like health to give a short term boost - or is it a plan that can continue for more than 4 years. (into his second term). 

My biggest gripe with him is that he has the personality of a used car salesman. He sounds like he is always trying to sell himself. He just does not seem like a trustworthy person, more like a sleazeball that has no qualms lying. 

My guess is that if there is even a slight downturn in the economy, Trump is toast. It seems his business history is accustomed to good starts, only for everything to end up in the toilet. He then gets his accountant to write off his loss, and relies on his family name to get another business. 

Jun 10, 2019, 12:58

...Cerydane getting yr knickers in a knot and spouting conspiracy theories won't make the charges go away...leave it to the legal experts to sort out ...every man to his trade is my motto...have you got a legal background?...

btw more than 1000 bipartisan former prosecuters have now signed their names on a petition maintaining if Trump weren't POTUS he would have ben indicted on multiple charges...

Jun 10, 2019, 14:00

“Posted by: Brycy (4286 posts) Jun 10, 2019, 12:58

...Cerydane getting yr knickers in a knot and spouting conspiracy theories won't make the charges go away...”

Knickers.... knot...... conspiracy theories.... me?

1,000 bipartisan federal prosecutors or 1,000 former prosecutors? Which is it?

They signed a petition maintaining that Trump would have been indicted.....?

Really? A petition to be express and opinion?

Try again.

They actually signed a statement that in their opinion he would have been indicted. No former judge signing a statement saying that he they would have ruled that he has was guilty?

More conjecture?

Jun 10, 2019, 14:15

Windomp I diff my hat too you!

Mueller now as you say excluded exculpatory information regarding Trump's White House attorney. They were able to compare what was in Mueller report and what they have of a telephone conversation!

It has now been established that a guy who Mueller painted as a Russian spy and who Mueller tried to link with some of Trump's people was in fact an FBI assets

Mueller in his report said that his opinion did NOT take into account that a president can't be indicted. No indictments could be made because the evidence of crime did not exist. However Mueller in his farewell speech then suggested otherwise.

As evidence of falsehoods, omissions etc arise Mueller must now be sweating bullets. 

Remember it was Mueller and Rosenstein that covered up the Uranium 1 scandal. 

This guys are in a world of trouble. 

Jun 10, 2019, 14:56

"Windomp I diff my hat too you!"

On a thread that refers to people's IQ, Baboon-ou bravely attempts a 7 word sentence and actually gets more words right than wrong. He scores 4 out of 7! Good work . . . but you can improve, Baboon-ou.

Windomp - The longest and hardest word of the sentence so full marks for trying, but it should be "Windpomp".

I - Full marks for a one letter word.

diff - Another hard word with all of 4 letters. Hard luck Baboon-ou. You would "doff" your hat rather than "diff" it.

my - Full marks for a 2 letter word! Well done!

hat - Excellent. A hard 3 letter word that was handled with aplomb!

too - Hard luck again, Baboon-ou. You failed a simple 2 letter word here but well done on still using a real word. It should have been "to".

you - Baboon-ou finishes with a flourish. A tough 3 letter word with a tricky vowel combination at the end and he nails it! Really good work Baboon-ou!

Let's all congratulate Baboon-ou on a job well done!

Jun 10, 2019, 15:36

Hahahahhahahahahaha all set up to catch the hapless rooitwit who just cant help himself!!!! He is like a puppet on a string! Beeno pulling the string and bingo ou rooitwvt reacts lvke the hapless case he is

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Best be careful rooitwit you surely know how this all ends as it has again and again. How many times has your spell check fined backfired on you Bwahahahahahahahahahahhaha too funny.:D

Jun 10, 2019, 15:39

Trump should be forced to release his tax returns, as there are allegations that he is a business fraud. 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/donald-trumps-business-failures-were-very-real

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48201786

Jun 10, 2019, 16:35

sharkbok if there was anything wrong with Trump's tax returns he would have been prosecuted.

What would be interesting would be to see Nervous Nancy's tax return. How did she accumulate 100 million dollars on her salary!

There is NO basis in law whereby Trump's person tax returns or those of his children or his associates need to be handed over. all this is obviously presidentval harassment and would be thrown out of court if it ever got there. Everyone knows that scumbag Nadler is just looking for a crime. The whole Russian hoax proved that conclusively.

The demorats are out of ammo and sinking fast

Jun 10, 2019, 16:37

Presidential candidates are not required by law to release tax returns, but every major-party nominee in modern American history has done so — until Donald Trump.7 May 2019

Trump tax returns: Can Congress for the president to hand them over ...

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/9/18296806/trump-tax-returns-congress-legal-experts

Jun 10, 2019, 16:53

SB

There4 are allegations about Trump that is either total BS or very near to it,   Why should he release his tax returns - he is a vey rich man and his company books are dealt with annually? 

He never was involved in bribery and corruption and the IRS is happy with the situation - so is that crooking Democrats trying to re-audit is returns,   They started the Russian Hoax based on a false  report paid for by the Clintons as an election trick and then Obama panicked and used the FBI and CIA  to try and stop his election effort by spying on Trump and his associates.

What happened in the past two years is a total shock for me.   I did not think it could happen in the USA - but it did happen and people should go to jail for what they did in the media and in the political scene,

If their was tax fraud - why did the New York authorities never laid charges against Trump?   This kind of  unproven BS seems to be fed to public by the media and  they can be happy that they are not sued for libel and put out of business,   Trump will not act against them while he is president - but when he retires they will be out of business.  

I never liked Trump an preferred Cruz as the Republican Party candidate - but he was selected and  then was the RP candidate and won the selection.   Why don't you find out why he wion the election?   No other RP candidate would have beaten Clinton.   The voters went for Trump because the Presidents of the past twenty years has destroyed their standard of living and they took their revenge on the politicos - same as the UK voters did iro Brexit.  The ordinary people regard the Washington political establishment as corrupt and they voted for the outsider.  

I am afraid what they do in the media is based on deception and they are already panicking as to what will happen in 2020.   

Stories like the IQ story is typical BS,   Although Trump inherited a massive fortune - he enlarged that fortune and his sister - a retired Judge on the New York Circuit said that already as a child she never competed with Trump because he always outsmarted them and always won.

Lastly I got that Tax info on Trump from a media report.

Lastly Brycy - how can anyone be charged with obstruction of justice when there was a finding that no crime has been uncovered?   Please - you are welcome to believe the BS - but do not expect that it is reliable.   

Trump has authorized that all documents be released to the public and the crooks who engineered  the Russian Hoax are panicking.   If he did obstruct justice he would not authorize the release of documents that will show what really was happening.                 

Jun 10, 2019, 16:59

There are two very good reasons why Bozo won't release his tax returns (despite promising during his campaign that he would release them if elected).

Firstly, they'll expose his tax evasion, fraud and corruption.

Secondly (and probably even more worrying for Bozo) they'll show him up for the bungling and incompetent fool that he is and how he's lost nearly all  the money Daddy gave him.

Jun 10, 2019, 17:07

"Jun 10, 2019, 16:59

There are two very good reasons why Bozo won't release his tax returns (despite promising during his campaign that he would release them if elected).

Firstly, they'll expose his tax evasion, fraud and corruption."

His taxes are audited by the IRS year after ear after year. What are the bimbos in The House going to find that the IRS have not been able to find?

Let me reiterate what I said earlier:

"And another one @Brycy.....

"...not so clever mike what would you know about Trump's tax returns when he refuses to release them... "

You do know that both the President and the VP submit an annual financial disclosure report for scrutiny, don't you? 

READ: Donald Trump's 2019 White House financial disclosure form"

Jun 10, 2019, 17:13

@Brycy,

Further to my remark:

"Could it have anything to do with the current investigations into his own team and their conduct during the investigation? "

Check this clip (the infographic referred to in the video can be viewed here

Jun 10, 2019, 18:45

They've been at it 24/7 since June 2016...if there was anything, they would have found it...even unpaid parking tickets or library fines...they are that desperate...most scrutinized man in the world ever and all they have on him is a "lockerroom" recording of him talking sort of dirty about women who throw themselves at celebs...there's a word for them I won't mention...really...I never liked him as a celebrity, but I love him as POTUS....a saint compared to other politicians....and those who hate him, does not hate him, they hate what he stands for...and that tells more about them than about him.

Jun 10, 2019, 19:30

Exactly Draad. His huge success has made such fools of themselves they can scarcely bear it. 

You should look at all the garbage these clowns were predicting about the Trump Presidency. The world was about to end. How utterly daft these halfwits appear now. Bwhahahahaha oh my aching sides. 

Jun 11, 2019, 02:29

Trump would be very unwise to release his tax returns.....not because they haven't all been carefully scrutinized by the IRS but because they will be interpreted politically.

All this BS about all other presidents releasing their returns is irrelevant, their affairs were much simpler.....and much less open to deliberate misinterpretation.

Jun 11, 2019, 02:46

Bloo to answer your little gotcha, I think Trump has made plenty of mistakes....his appointments have been patchy, he has too many balls in the air and makes unnecessary enemies.

But he has a kind of political genius, is way smarter than the fools on here who question his IQ.....and is a crucial to stopping the erosion of our way of life under a self serving, complicit establishment.

If he was supported the way Bush or Obama were supported, he would have been so much more succesful....with China for example who will try to wait him out.

Hell Bloo you don't even realize when you use the word 'groupie' on this Board you are tapping in to my posts. No need to thank me.

Jun 11, 2019, 03:15

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Jun 11, 2019, 03:16

Image may contain: 2 people, suit and text

Jun 11, 2019, 03:18

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, meme and text

Jun 11, 2019, 09:39

Jun 11, 2019, 09:41

Jun 11, 2019, 09:43

More nonsensical memes. Less logical deliberations. 

But since you struggle to debate and are more comfortable at posting memes than posting real arguments.......

Jun 11, 2019, 09:44

Jun 11, 2019, 09:44

And now we will probably, once again, be told that Trump’s figures were kick started by Barry. 

Jun 11, 2019, 09:57

Another meme for Brycy:

Jun 11, 2019, 09:59

Or, how about this one:

Jun 11, 2019, 10:19

This is what is scaring the living daylights out of the Dems and which is why they have intensified their attacks on Trump. They have even, once again, resorted to having a hearing yesterday with these kinds of witnesses on their side:

- One convicted disbarred felon who served in the Nixon White House. 

- Two legal experts who were openly and publicly anti Trump, similar to Andrew Weismann, Meuller’s Pit bull. 

Jerry Nadler, in his “wisdom”, sarcastically asked what the scope of John Durham’s investigation was. He, and a few others, must be shyting himself since receiving the reply .

https://www.scribd.com/document/412966458/2019-6-10-DOJ-Review-of-Intelligence-Activities-Nadler

Jun 11, 2019, 10:24

Image result for trump, religious jokes

Jun 11, 2019, 10:25

Related image

Jun 11, 2019, 10:35

Windpomp these poor dopes know they are beat. Trump just keeps winning for the American people.

Meanwhile the great source for poor sharktwit and rooitwit, CNN, is crashing - see my post on this. Mark Levin and that Clinton pollster agree that the MSM is destroying itself by its lies and false reporting (That is a great clip oaks).

Sadly the last clowns to jump ship will be the two aforementioned twits, Actually these two jackasses will probably go down with the ship with their last words in unison being: Oh heck Beeno was right yet again. Bwahahahahahahhahahahaha

Jun 11, 2019, 11:19

Maybe Brycy could find us a meme to debunk the notion that Meuller is running from appearing before Congress precisely because of stuff like this:

Jun 11, 2019, 12:20

Windpomp, truth and ou Brycy are not on talking terms.

Jun 11, 2019, 13:17

Image result for backward american red necks

Related image

Jun 11, 2019, 13:40

Ah yes....the decedents of the people who came over and rescued Europe from Hitler and then guarded Europe against Stalin, whose tanks could have rolled through to the Channel with ease.

The people who created the most successful country in modern history, and who like their lives as they are....who don't see what claim groups of Somalians have on them.

You're a bit of a racist Shark.....don't seem to like whites very much hey? And definitely not Christian raised....no Christian 'celebrates Good Friday'.

So given you have all these strong feelings....why not have the guts to declare yourself?

Jun 11, 2019, 13:53

Yes sharktwit declare yourself as a racist and a total mampara to boot. Hahahaha. Did I mention perv!

Ou sharktwit must be dismayed at the increase in black and Latino support for Trump. Guess Trump's record low unemployment levels for these two groups plus Asian Americans makes them happy. They are now leaving the demonrat plantation. Candace Owen's is knocking the demonrats for a six. :D

Anyhow one has to laugh at sharktwit - he and rooitwit are about as foolish it gets. Yes despite all the help that comes their way from sensible posters who understand what is going on. 

Jun 11, 2019, 14:14

I don't mind Trump, like I said before he just seems like a second-hand car salesman. 

The pictures were just to get a reaction from some of the loyal Trumpanzee fans.... 

America is a good country - but it does have a large redneck right-wing element that makes little to no contribution - particularly Southern USA. These seem to be Trump's loyal fan base.

I must be the first white racist against whites? I am not sure I understand that point. 
What surprises me is why some South African people love Trump so much...

I don't mind decent Christians, but I don't like religious hypocrites. (Christian or Muslim). Unfortunately, more than 50% of Christians are false Christians and only associate themselves with religion to try get an afterlife. 

America did nothing in the world war, until they were attacked by Japan. After Hitler had depleted his army trying to defeat Russia.

America is the only country to have used a nuclear bomb- which does raise some questions...

Their wars in the Middle East against the likes of Saddam Hussain could be considered terrorism- or oil wars.

Somalia?

Jun 11, 2019, 16:21

“......but it does have a large redneck right-wing element that makes little to no contribution - particularly Southern USA. These seem to be Trump's loyal fan base.”

And your evidence of that is........?

“What surprises me is why some South African people love Trump so much...”

What surprise you about that? The fact that he is interested in putting up a fight to protect the US workers, or the fact that he is interested in giving people second chances, or the fact that he managed to boost job creation, or the fact that he is pulling out of meaningless wars, or the fact that he had managed to bring NK to the negotiating table, or the fact that he has his economy going, or...... do you want me to carry on? Maybe I should remind you that he is probably the first politician in recent memory who has actually stuck to his campaign promises and not negated on them. 

Or are you more surprised that there are people who do not agree with your view of the man?

“Unfortunately, more than 50% of Christians are false Christians and only associate themselves with religion to try get an afterlife.”

And your evidence for that is........?

“America did nothing in the world war, until they were attacked by Japan. After Hitler had depleted his army trying to defeat Russia.”

Oh really? Or you saying that the war would have ended without their intervention? Try telling Macron that he was bullshitting when he said to Trump, during the DDay commemorations: “We owe you (ie the American people)”. 

“America is the only country to have used a nuclear bomb- which does raise some questions...”

True. And what did that achieve in the end? Did it not play a significant role in the end of the war? Were the people of Nagasaki and Hiroshima the only civilians to have perished and suffered horribly in the war? Remind us of the number of Jews again. 

And when exactly did this become and issue for you? Before or after Trump became president?

“Their wars in the Middle East against the likes of Saddam Hussain could be considered terrorism- or oil wars.”

Exactly, and of the last four US presidents, which one of them was the only one who is actually actively  trying his best to end those useless wars? At the same time, which one of them was the one who actually intensified the wars? 

Jun 11, 2019, 17:58

Windomp what a devastating demolishment of sharktwit's drivel.

But be assured the clown will be back with more redicous assertions soon enough.

I think there is something  really not right about him. 

Jun 11, 2019, 18:30

...some sort of baiter he seems to be Beenz...nobody can be so narrow closed-minded.

Jun 11, 2019, 18:35

@Ceradunce,

Nuclear Bomb: You approve of this- Was it justified? Should America have used this in Vietnam, or in Irak? 

American Red Neck % Trump Fans: - Can you disprove my statement- if you ask me to prove it? 

World War 2 -  America joined the Allies - only after Japan attacked them. Had Japan not attacked, it might not have happened....  

False Christian % - Can you disprove that more than 50% of Christians are false Christians? So, asking me to prove something that is an opinion in the same. Would you consider Beeno a good Christian? 

Their Wars - I was talking about America in one sentence, and Trump in another. Trump is certainly not responsible for these before he was president. 

Economy - Any right-wing government can boost the economy by taking away public services created by a left wing, and cutting taxes. There is also ups and downs in global economies that a president does not effect. Trump needs to prove he can do this long term. There are rumours that America has had a recent but rapid slow down in job creation. 

South African's that like Trump: It seems it is more the far right winger that like Trump. Maybe Trump should import them to Alabama.

Related image

Jun 11, 2019, 18:42

Jun 11, 2019, 20:13

When you are a plank not much can be done about it. 

Jun 11, 2019, 20:36

"Nuclear Bomb: You approve of this- Was it justified? Should America have used this in Vietnam, or in Irak? "

You have to excuse me for answering this one in a fairly long-winded way.

Have you ever served in the military? I guess not. I have.

Back in 1976 when we were doing the Urban Coin Ops (Urban Counter Insurgency Operations), we were practising D-formations. I am not going to go into that because that would make it even more long-winded. Essentially one of the key principles of Urban Coin is the principle of minimum force.

Now, there was a difference in how the SA Police and the SADF used to approach minimum force. In short the police' approach was to talk to the crowd to try and persuade them to disperse, if that did not work they would throw teargas grenades at them, if that did not work the would fire rubber bullets at them. The next step would be bird shot and if that didn't work they would use buck shot and only thereafter would they use real live ammo.

The military approach was to warn them, throw one or two teargas grenades and then the platoon commander would choose one of the main instigators and issue more or less the following command: "Rifleman number __ (any one form number 1 to 30). The man with the red shirt and holding the loud haler, standing on the oil drum, fire to kill". That's it. Nine times out of ten, that would have the desired effect. That is minimum force. Remember what I said when I started my military career, ie 1976, the year of the Soweto uprising. Many more policemen died in those events than soldiers. 

Hector Pietersen, a child, was killed by police when they opened fire. That was following the police minimum force protocols, causing the crowd to be pissed off and storming the police, forcing them to defend themselves. the military never killed kids in their operations because they selected one target and that ended the incident. 

Fast forward ten years and I am doing my training to become and officers. One of the modules of our course is The Art of Verbal Persuasion. Part of the final evaluation is to deliver a speech to make a statement and then debate it with the class. One of my colleagues, Johan Ellis, made a speech titled "Maximum Force as a Form of Minimum Force". He argued that we could have put an end to the conflict on the Namibian border and in Angola by launching one massive conventional military offensive on the MPLA/FNLA headquarters. He used the nuclear attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki as motivation for his idea.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima was a perfect example of using maximum force as a form of minimum force.

Whether it should have been used in Vietnam or Iran is a hypothetical. I don't think so. Neither the Vietnam war nor the Iraq war was nearly as devastating as either of the two world wars.

"American Red Neck % Trump Fans: - Can you disprove my statement- if you ask me to prove it?  "

You made the initial assertion, it is your call to provide your evidence of your initial assertion. 

"World War 2 -  America joined the Allies - only after Japan attacked them. Had Japan not attacked, it might not have happened....   "

Another hypothesis. You don't know for sure that they would not have joined. 

"False Christian % - Can you disprove that more than 50% of Christians are false Christians? So, asking me to prove something that is an opinion in the same. Would you consider Beeno a good Christian?  "

See the redneck issue. Your assertion. Your burden of proof.

It is not my place to judge Beeno as either a "good" or a "bad" Christian. Your remark leaves the impression that you are judging him. Correct? And if so, how would you judge him and most importantly, what do you base your judgement on?

"Their Wars - I was talking about America in one sentence, and Trump in another. Trump is certainly not responsible for these before he was president.  "

This entire thread is about Trump and this was what I was trying to get across. There is so much criticism on Trump, yet he is the first US president in decades who is trying to put an end to these endless and mindless fucking wars but he is constantly being regarded as a stupid fucking moron/bozo.

"Economy - Any right-wing government can boost the economy by taking away public services created by a left wing, and cutting taxes.  "

A trimmed down public service, coupled with minimum govt intervention and cutting taxes is nothing but basic Economics 101.  Although, it is also true that it is not a particular favourite of the liberal lefties who want everything for free rather than working for it in the old fashioned conservative way, and the only way to pay for the freebies is by expanding the public service and raising taxes. 

It is the normal course of action to have a conservative govt who put on the brakes after a period of liberal wastage. 

The newly elected conservative govt then starts applying the brakes, decrease reckless spending and bring the finances back in line. Then, you have a type relaxing period of prosperity and loads of money to start blowing on freebies again. That is when the lefties start with the election promises of dishing out freebies again, and the sheeple always fall for their BS and voila. Everything starts all over again. 

If you want me to explain that to you, I will but know that it leaves me with some doubts. 

"South Africa's that like Trump: It seems it is more the far right winger that like Trump. Maybe Trump should import them to Alabama. "

I think you could well be wrong. I think that in Nov 2016, you could have been close to correct but I think that there is a hell of a lot more who like him nowadays. I think.... no, I am 100% sure... that many South Africans, not just far right wingers would not thin twice to accept to be "exported" to Alabama.

Jun 11, 2019, 21:45

"America joined the Allies - only after Japan attacked them. Had Japan not attacked, it might not have happened....   "

"Another hypothesis. You don't know for sure that they would not have joined."

Well what we do know for a fact is that America sat back and watched as Britain was attacked by the Luftwaffe in what is now known as the Battle of Britain . . . which became the first German failure of the war and probably the single most important turning point in World War II. 

If the Germans had been successful and destroyed the RAF then Britain would have had no defence to Operation Sealion and the Nazis would have had a significant and probably insurmountable advantage in the war to come.

The Yanks sat back and watched while pilots from Poland, New Zealand, Canada, Czechoslovakia, Australia, Belgium, South Africa and France flew alongside the brave RAF pilots to repel the formidable German bombers and Messerschmitt fighters. The Yanks basically waited to see who would win that battle so they could sell arms to the victors and make a fat profit . . . which they did . . . and then made a whole bunch of Hollywood movies depicting themselves as the saviours of the free world.

Stinking cowards if you ask me.    

Jun 11, 2019, 21:50

Well let me throw in a few cents.

The bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The immediate death toll is estimated at 225000.....the estimate for an invasion of Japan was 10 million Japanese casualties, and 250000 US troop deaths.

No Commander in Chief could impose that death toll on his own nation, which lost half a million in a war they never started, if there was a way that could be avoided.

Perhaps one demonstration bomb could have been dropped on an unpopulated area....but the Japanese were unlikely to react to that, and very little nuclear material was available.

So while Hiroshima and Nagsaki were tragic events, the circumstances drove the choice to use the bombs.

Now the role of Russia. Yes the battle for Moscow and the defining tank battle at Kursk were the initial setbacks in the land battle. But half of the Wehrmacht was anchored in Western Europe, mostly because of the risk of invasion.

That risk only had credibility because of the US involvement....absent that risk the Wehrmacht doubles on the Eastern front and destroys the Russian resistance.

And the Russians were kept in business by the death convoys ferrying material, mostly American, which allowed the Russians time to ramp up their own production.

So lots of people have revisionist views....but they never had to make the decisions about who exactly would live who would die.

Then the Gulf wars.....be clear, the American tax payers are deep in the tank to pay for these wars. The first Gulf war was to help Kuwait repel the invading Iraq.....a totally moral action.

The second Gulf war ousted a man who was guilty of systematic brutality....and while much is made of WMD never being found, the liberal media loses sight of the horrors of the regime. It was an ill advised war, not because it wasn't justified, but because it left Iran another evil country, unopposed.

But lose the Oil War notion....every barrel went to the benefit of Iraq, not the US, which paid a fortune for the privilege of eliminating a monster.

Jun 11, 2019, 21:54

I'll go tomorrow if I get the chance. Alabama has great weather, the property isn't too expensive...and the economy doesn't look too bad. I think that about 50% of the population is African American, so South Africans will feel less of a shock to the system:'(.

Jun 12, 2019, 08:48

The American involvement in the war turned the tables and led to the defeat of the Nazis. Perhaps that is really what the fascist rooitwit is so bugged about.

America had also to come to the rescue of Europe in the first world War. 

Having saved Europe twice look how Europe responds today. Tarrifs on American goods and trade barriers. Trying to avoid sanctions on Iran. Not paying their fair share for NATO. 

But ou rooitwit's hatred of America, based on Trump's phenomenally successful Presidency and his disdain of Moz who ties him up in notts repeatedly, has triggered the poor oak. 

Can anybody actually imagine wee rooitwit saying to a Marine that they are "stinking cowards" Of course not. Bwhahahahaha how weird all this outrage of ou rooitwit is. One of many symptoms of his personality disorder! :D

You need to Log in to reply.