Trumpanzees storm Capitol...

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Trumpanzees storm Capitol...

Jan 06, 2021, 20:43

It appears Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down four layers of security fencing.

They are now attempting to occupy the building, fighting federal police who appear overrun. This comes minutes after the president called on those gathered at the rally in Washington DC to march to the Capitol to call on congress members to object to the electoral college vote certification.

----

It is clear that Trump is trying to start a civil war.
He is getting very close to being arrested. Let Nancy run the Whitehouse until Biden is sworn in. 

Jan 06, 2021, 23:32

VP Pence calls for end to violence

The vice-president has asked Trump supporters to leave the Capitol and stop the violence.

"This attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law," Mike Pence tweeted.

Pence, who has insisted he cannot overturn the results of the election despite pressure for the president, was presiding over the electoral college vote when protesters stormed the building and he was shepherded to safety.

Jan 06, 2021, 23:44

How many shops were looted...and cars burned?

Jan 06, 2021, 23:47

Being less worse than BLM violence is not much of a yardstick. Same stuff.

There has been a curfew set, so if any of them are so tough for much longer- the real army will be in place to put them down quickly.

Jan 07, 2021, 00:19

Geez Draad really, they only stormed capital hill and trying to stop the political process and your fine with it because no one looted a shop or burnt a car??????

Obviously you would be happy living in a place like North Korea 

Jan 07, 2021, 01:31

There’s no excuse for looting and rioting but Martin Luther King said ‘a riot is the language of the unheard’ take 400 years of being unheard and you’re comparing that to 9 weeks of trying to overturn a legitimate election?

Trump has incited this crowd to do exactly this...cause chaos, this is how he is heard, this is what he wants. ‘Stand by’ he said, now he says ‘go home we want peace I love you.’

WTH?? How about all those people who died from Covid, did he love them? He’s a sick man and it’s clear he’s got some really sick fans. Biden won’t be safe anywhere he goes. God help them all.

Jan 07, 2021, 02:11

Not a peep about the riots through the summer, businesses destroyed,  people assaulted, Republican Senators threatened in restaurants. But that’s okay because it’s a 400 year old voice.

And then we have the bitter, incompetent Bushes who found nothing unacceptable this year, until today when they finally found their voice. 

But this was really stupid. And it was really stupid of Trump to push things so far. He should have taken this election to the courts, but then accepted that it was going nowhere. 

The election was unfair because the Democrats abused the absentee voting process and the press left half the voters thinking Trump had colluded with Russia. This all started with the Russia witch-hunt....talk about not accepting the results of n election.

But from the First Debate where he played the aggressor Trump has gotten this wrong and now instead of exiting a highly successful presidency as a wronged man, he will be cited for years to come as somebody who put himself ahead of the country. 

As for Biden not being safe.....melodramatic nonsense. And as for the Covid thing, tell that to governors of California and New York. 

Jan 07, 2021, 02:23

Nonsense you say? Tell that to Lincoln or the Kennedy boys or MLK or any one of those leaders who was assassinated at the end of a crazed and delusional fan. You could go through history and find a multitude of good men who’s lives were ended because of a mental lunatic. And believe me there are plenty of them out there in Trumpie land.

No the election was only unfair because he didn’t win. May as well tell the states they’re the only ones worrying about their dying...he’s not, never has, never will. Sad.

Jan 07, 2021, 05:03

His conduct in office has made the US an object of international ridicule.

Jan 07, 2021, 06:39

Trumpism peace out....in 13 days 

Jan 07, 2021, 07:52

Cloudy that happened more than 50 years ago and security is much improved. The same risk fears were raised when Obama became President, nothing happened even though he was a much more polarizing figure than Biden. Joe  isn’t in danger except from his own rapidly declining mental faculties.

Jan 07, 2021, 08:14

A disgraceful end to a disgraceful presidency.

Jan 07, 2021, 08:46

If declining mental faculties includes showing leadership in the midst of a pandemic, being compassionate and empathetic and actually caring about the loss of so many lives, then I would take that any day over a truly abhorrent and disgusting excuse for a human being.

Four people dead.....I wonder if he shared one tear for his ‘beloved’ followers. Despicable, contemptible ...there are not enough words in the dictionary to describe such a low life. He is a disgrace.

Jan 07, 2021, 08:47

I condoned nothing. I asked a legitimate question. I don't like the latest turn of events, but there is always room for peaceful protest and this seemed more peaceful than some of the stuff we saw last year. 

I also believe that if there really were irregularities in the election, it should be proven through the lawful channels ...Trump should put up or shut up. At this stage I can't see him doing anything of the sort. It just seems that there's double standards on this board, as in the media as well.

Jan 07, 2021, 09:04

MLK was killed by a crazed fan? That's news to me.

And JFK was killed by a commie sympathiser...If you believe the official story.

39% of Americans believe the election was rigged.  That's around 125 million people. For reference...thats 25 times more people than exist in all of NZ. But Sader rates that yesterday's events damaged democracy. Hilarious.

That's a problem and it's not best dealt with by simply telling them to shut up.

Jan 07, 2021, 09:08

Anyhow...It's going to be great fun watching the demS attempt to handle BLM(Black Loony marxistS) and Antifa...

Jan 07, 2021, 09:18

BLM were fighting to be heard, I said there’s no excuse for the burning and looting, most of the protesters were peaceful they rallied because of injustices that have built up over years and years but this lot that stormed Capitol Hill were armed to the hilt they even had nooses and for what valid reason? Because they feel aggrieved that Trump had the election stolen from him? Things would have been so different if he had only conceded gracefully and left the WH with dignity that befits any out-going president. Instead of keeping his legacy of the good he did in office, he will be leaving with it all in tatters and he has nobody to blame but himself.

Jan 07, 2021, 09:19

12 more days!

Jan 07, 2021, 09:36

Obviously not a fan of the one they killed.  Please try and read carefully instead of going through my comment with a toothpick.  Crazed and deluded fans of whatever drives them to commit such a crime.  Doesn’t take much just a totally unhinged person in other words, a Trumplican.

Did you hear that protester going on about blood in Nancy Pelosi’s office?  Leaving a note that said ‘Nancy big ol’ holes here you b&$@!.....’

Seriously demented, crazed and delusional and here you all are worrying about Biden’s capabilities.  He will be just fine but then even you would be an improvement :angel:

Jan 07, 2021, 09:51

"Obviously not a fan of the one they killed."

Kindly elaborate. 

Who exactly am I not a fan of? JFK? MLK?  

Jan 07, 2021, 10:08

The killer's aren't fans of their victims.

Jan 07, 2021, 10:27

Thanks draad....

Jan 07, 2021, 11:02

Sometimes our argumentative side gets in the way ...:D

So sad to see what's going on in America ATM...our world seems so lost and broken at this time.

Jan 07, 2021, 11:05

"Most of the trouble in the world is caused by people wanting to be important." ~ T. S. Eliot

Jan 07, 2021, 11:13

"A disgraceful end to a disgraceful presidency."

You can't be serious, he's not gone yet......my prediction of an undignified finale is still blowing in the wind.

Jan 07, 2021, 11:42

Just in ...Congress finally certifies Joe Biden’s win and NOW after much gnashing of teeth, tantrums, dummy spits, throwing toys outa the cot, firing everyone, conspiracies about a stolen election, only now does he say there will be ‘an orderly transition’ on Jan 20th.

Whatever.

Jan 07, 2021, 11:50

Are you saying I’m argumentative :angel:

Haha ok I concede all good.....

Yeah it’s terribly sad, ‘lost and broken’ apt analogy of not so much a world in turmoil but a very broken America. Listening to some of those protestors spouting crazy rhetoric it’s insane.

Jan 07, 2021, 14:36

Cloudy, I was actually referring to Plum's instinct to assume the worst when dealing with you, but yes, it's mutual for you as well(not that I can blame you)...as it is with my dealings with Rudeneck...sometimes we lose a bit of perspective...the fight became more important than the principle that caused the fight in the first place.

...and the USA has been going from bad to worst since after Reagan...everytime there's a transition, it gets a bit worse...this is nothing new, things went to chaos 4 years ago as well.

I really hope things cool down soon, but I don't see it....hope I'm wrong.

Jan 07, 2021, 18:14

Things will cool down because most of the right wing protestors have jobs to go back to....they won’t sustain this night after night. And the BLM people have accomplished their objective.

People will begin to realize the cities are in deeper financial problems after this mess and demand even handouts.

The worst thing for Joe Biden was a clean sweep. Having the Republicans deny most of the crazy stuff would have been useful. Now he will actually have to take on the loonies or get some centrist Senator to abstain.

It will be very domestically focused....China will have a free hand. A disaster, but the Republicans and Trump blew the election and it’s aftermath. Now they will have to wait for Democratic incompetence to give them another chance.

It will only take 2 years.

Jan 07, 2021, 18:21

The 25th amendment should be invoked, and Trump should be carted out of the Whitehouse with immediate effect. 

His brainwashed followers could have caused a lot of damage last night. The fact that these amateurs could actually breach Capitol with such ease is a joke. It shows how poor the current leadership of Trump's crony government actually is.

Trumps deluded cult....  Any Qanon supporter should be shot on sight. :blush:

Jan 07, 2021, 21:43

Worst president in American history. As an aside, I hope that Beano's able to get support & help in the dark days that confront him.:angel:

Jan 07, 2021, 21:55

Most unfairly treated President in American history....who nonetheless massively improved the lives of most Americans, had the lowest number of military deaths since WW2, checked the Chinese advance and forced the Germans to start paying a little more for the security blanket America provided for 75 years.

Sadly he was persuaded to take things too far in the wake of a highly unfair election.

Jan 07, 2021, 23:18

The claim of electoral fraud was dismissed by former president George W Bush, who said: "This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic - not our democratic republic."

Jan 08, 2021, 00:32

"The 25th amendment should be invoked, and Trump should be carted out of the Whitehouse with immediate effect."

Totally agreed. He should then be charged with instigating violence.

"Come to Washington on the 6th January, it's going to be wild" he said.

Well yes it was wild alright.....just the way he wanted. 

Let's not hold our breath waiting for him to condemn the chaos and violence, it will never happen.

Jan 08, 2021, 07:13

I see....saying ‘it’s going to be wild’ can only be interpreted as an invitation to occupy the Capitol. As for holding one’s breath waiting for him to condemn the occupation.....breath easily....he just did without reservation.

Looking a bit foolish again?

Jan 08, 2021, 07:43

Denny.....

To be sure they were all ‘very fine people’ and don’t worry ‘he loves them all because they are ‘so special’ and the only foolish ones are these ‘very special people’ who believe everything that comes out of his lying mouth.

It’s all unravelling and it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. NOT!!

12 more days!

You need to Log in to reply.