TV . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » TV . . .

Oct 17, 2020, 09:34

Coronavirus, Covid, Kung Flu . . . give it a name . . .

History will not be kind to Donald Trump. 

It's not hard to imagine future historians having a few laughs when they go through the early meme archives, but while examples of Bozo's buffoonery, his lack of manners, scruples or self-awareness add some humour to their lives . . . a lot of their work is less funny and they have a tough challenge explaining how mankind could conceivably have had such a fool wielding so much influence at such a time. 

Trumpanzees (and other conspiracy theorists) may disagree but while Bozo didn't create the virus, his handling of the virus can be likened to the whole world watching on as a spoiled, weak, boastful and terminally stupid rich-kid sticks his wet fingers in a socket and starts hitting switches to see what happens . . . and no-one's doing anything about it!

One thing is for sure, those historians won't be calling it the Great Pandemic or Covid-19 . . . they'll refer to it as what it is . . . Trumpvirus . . . TV!

Oct 17, 2020, 10:24

Your insight is astounding!

Oct 17, 2020, 18:25

Trump will remember 2020 as the year of TV.

Terrific Victory.

Oct 17, 2020, 18:56

Trumpery Vacuity :D

Oct 17, 2020, 19:10

If the polls are accurate, Trump is going to lose by a landslide. 

Iowa is the only battleground state with a Trump lead. 

It is looking like the senate is going to flip to Democrats, which could mark the end of the Republican party as its current ideology is ageing out. 

Texas is expected to flip to Democrat within 4-8 years, as the younger generation under 40's become the voting majority. 
All states in the US younger generations are like 80/20 to Democrats, with the rest to other parties.  

Oct 17, 2020, 19:31

Lol Shark

That echo chamber you live in ain't doing you much good.

Oct 17, 2020, 19:44

Silodrome on Twitter: "Has anyone lost some glued together hubcaps? A UFO  image from 1968, photographer unknown. #ufo #hubcap #aliens… "

9780620319058: Beyond the Light Barrier: The Autobiography of Elizabeth Klarer

Oct 17, 2020, 20:06

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says "HOW I'LL WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WHEN TRUMP IS VOTED OUT AND GOES BACK TO BEING A C-LIST CELEBRITY. RIDIN' WITH BIDEN"

Oct 17, 2020, 21:54

Oct 17, 2020, 23:00

How t.f. can anyone support this mad sad bad evil & venal caricature of a man & yet still deny being redneck self-serving racists themselves? Sies.

Oct 19, 2020, 23:12

We do not support Biden and never will.

We agree with you on that blobbok.

Oct 20, 2020, 00:53

Oct 20, 2020, 03:22

Hahaha....well said AJH.

Oct 20, 2020, 06:22

"How t.f. can anyone support this mad sad bad evil & venal caricature of a man & yet still deny being redneck self-serving racists themselves? Sies."

Totally agree......it's been my thoughts for quite some time. Actually I was blind sighted until Trump came along, yes it's strange but Trump the catalyst made it all so clear.

Oct 20, 2020, 06:35

"n & yet still deny being redneck self-serving racists themselves? Sies."

Ja, it's sad that you lable me as such Blob...but it has to be all or nothing?...your way or the highway?...friends can't agree to disagree on something?...

The R word is increasingly being wielded like all the nasty old slurs of the past...well Blob, I refuse to accept that a bridge has been burned here...I'll leave the door open...

You need to Log in to reply.