You need to LOG IN to reply.

Two questions to the gays

Forum » Rugby » Two questions to the gays

Apr 12, 2019, 14:04

Answer these two questions without quoting the Bible for it carries zero weight in my eyes.

I know for a fact that you are born gay and it’s not something you choose to be or that circumstances cause you to become gay.

Why do I know this because every gay person I know has never said their sexuality was a choice.

My two questions that need answering from the anti gays on this forum are:

1. If being gay was a choice then why would anyone choose that path knowing the persecution and discrimination they would face?

2. We are all created in the same way so therefore if gay people are faced with a choice on their sexuality, why are straight people not faced with the same choice?

At no point was any heterosexual on this forum faced with a choice on their sexuality, so why would only gay people be faced with that choice?

Answer my two questions and convince me I’m wrong on the sexuality choice thing. Be adult about it

Apr 12, 2019, 15:15

One doesn't have to be anti gay to accept that environment plays a role for many.....that's the finding in every study that appears on search. Your 'evidence' is just anecdotal.

Apr 12, 2019, 15:42

Gay Dave you can escape being Gay. How about you google gays who stopped being gay.

A thief can stop being a thief and an adulterer can stop being an adulterer. You have a choice to be a rapist or not. You are actually responsible for your actions Dave you cant stay a little boy for the rest of your life!! Grow UP wee, wee Dave!!!

So here is hope for you oak. But God Himself says Homosexuality is a perversion so that's that. A man lying with another man is an ABOMINATION. Time turn over a new leaf Dave.

You do realize so great are the consequences of being gay that if everyone was a gay the human race would cease. So being Gay leads to death and being normal leads to life. Hope you are getting it Dave. So naturally sane people so no to death. Why on earth criticize those you are doing their bit to ensure humanity continues. Poor Dave is so confused. Does Dave hate humanity?

if being a Christian means being persecuted and killed why do people choose to be Christian - because Dave they have come to know the risen Christ who reveals himself to those who seek Him in earnest. Getting it Dave! Because of serious pervs like you trying to normalize the perversion these Gays think being Gay is the thing to be and some openly display their disdain to normal; people. Further they can't propagate their type so they do whatever they can to ensure others become Gay. They particularly love little boys. Bye the way the Pedogate scandal will break at some point its already bubbling away..

So in the face of all this perversion Christians must ignore what God says and accept homosexuality, lesbianism, transgenderism and Pedophilia where already some are saying there is nothing wrong with that! Above all the fascist on the left don't want anybody disagreeing with their perversions. Difficult to find one positive thing about these freaks. Globalism/ progressive values, destruction of peoples, cultures and nations, absurd economic policies, tyrannical in nature and anti democratic. No wonder there is such a huge awakening whereby folk are fighting back, where the globalist MSM propaganda is being scorned. MAGA and MEGA.

Sick perverted Dave you need help - you are far, far gone.

Apr 12, 2019, 16:37

Beeno claims he was molested by a Priest when he was a choir boy. He used to love playing hard to get over the last 50 years

Related image

Apr 12, 2019, 20:37

Shark, the fact that you can joke about things like child molestation/paedophilia telss something aboug yourself that you should have rather kept hidden. Some things just ain't funny. 

Apr 12, 2019, 21:21

Sharkbokkie just gets more depraved by the day. Turning into his avatar!

Apr 12, 2019, 23:13

I said over the last 50 years - so that is hardly a child....

Beeno is the world's oldest choir boy. 

Sure Draad, it is fine for Beeno and your other happy clappie crew to call gay and cross-dressers paedophiles and you never say anything. You support it, so it is fine.  You are a self-righteous Christian hypocrite. No better than Beeno or Izzy Faloua. Your Christians can call anyone else this- you turn a blind eye. Just like you turn a blind eye to your priests....

I can joke about it- but if I caught one of your cross worshipping priests's doing this to a kid - I would beat him into a pulp. 

Apr 13, 2019, 04:15

And their god does exactly the same thing, just looks away and lets the pedo continue. Surely a god can protect an innocent chilld and if he exists and lets this happen thousands of times a day surely he is an evil god?

Apr 13, 2019, 07:38

For Saderfan:

I don't know if you will read this but you might just find it useful and answers your view that God is an unloving tyrant. To believe in a god that exists without bringing in the question of good versus evil makes no sense...as we can clearly observe so much evil in the world and the catalyst is lies and deceit propagated by an enemy of men's soul...call him an evil force or whatever but is indeed a being, a heavenly being that rebelled against the God of Heaven, Satan.

To believe in God without His adversary I agree makes no sense.

Here's the article :

And the greatest of all of God’s commandments is that we love him with our whole being (Matthew 22:37–38). It’s the greatest commandment because it is the fountainhead of all the others. It is the very heart of every other joy-producing commandment, and the only way we can faithfully obey those commandments (Matthew 22:40).

Doorway to Love

Oh, but the great commandment is so much more! It opens for us a world of unparalleled and fathomless beauty. For the greatest affection we can ever experience is love (1 Corinthians 13:13), and the greatest love we can ever experience is love for God. And we can only experience this greatest love because the greatest Lover loved us with an infinitely greater love first (John 15:13; 1 John 4:19). From the wellspring of God’s love for us, and our reciprocal love for him, flows the capacity to love everyone else (1 John 4:7; Matthew 22:39).

This greatest of all commandments opens the door to the heaven of heavens — what Jonathan Edwards described as “a world of love” — where we experience the fulfillment of our deepest longings: the fullest joy and pleasures forever (Psalm 16:11). In keeping this commandment there is truly a great reward (Psalm 19:11).

It is a horrible, wicked, demonic deception if we hear in this commandment a narcissistic, insecure, tyrannical God who simply insists he be highest in our affections or to hell with us. I have no doubt this is how the devil views God. But that is the devil’s own evil heart projected onto God, and the distorted view he wishes everyone else to believe. For the pure see God as pure, but the crooked — the devil and all who follow his deception — see God as tortuous (Psalm 18:26).

Yes, hell exists. But it is not a sadistic cosmic Auschwitz created by a divine despot. It is the great and just woe reserved for those who call the greatest good the greatest evil by judging God to be tortuous and choosing the bondage of sin over “the freedom of the glory of the children of God” (Isaiah 5:20; Romans 8:21).

No, in commanding us to love him most, God is bidding us to enter the door of heaven. He is commanding our greatest happiness! He is commanding that we receive and treasure the most valuable Treasure, that we experience the deepest satisfaction in the most satisfying Person, that we most enjoy the most Enjoyable, that we trust most the most Trustworthy. Who in their right mind wouldn’t want to obey this commandment? It is 200-proof Christian Hedonism.

Rescued from Insanity

Such is the insanity and tragedy of sin. All of us have disobeyed this commandment and refused heaven, preferring the empty, destructive deception of self-determination (Romans 3:23). And therefore, we could all be sentenced to the great and just woe of being sent away from the presence of heaven forever (2 Thessalonians 1:9).

But that was not what God wanted. God wanted mercy to triumph over justice for us (James 2:13). God wanted grace to triumph over condemnation for us (Ephesians 2:8; Romans 8:1). God wanted his love to triumph over our hate (Romans 5:8). Therefore, God showed his love for us by sending “his Son to be the propitiation for our sins” so that we “should not perish but have eternal life” (1 John 4:10; John 3:16). This is love! This is how much he loved you.

Without the cross, the greatest commandment would be the sentence of death to us. All it could produce in us is terrifying condemnation. For sinners can never love the triune God with all their being. Hell would be our destiny. But through the cross of Jesus, this commandment becomes pure gospel to us. For when we receive Christ, his perfect love for his Father is credited to us!

And that means heaven, that expansive world of love, is now open to us. We can receive foretastes of it now in increasing measure as we walk by the Spirit (Romans 8:4). And when the Lord Jesus finally sees us “safely into his heavenly kingdom,” we will receive the ability to fulfill this command and experience the full range of its soul-satisfying benefits (2 Timothy 4:18).

God Wants Your Love

It is also pure gospel to us that God’s greatest commandment does not command our performance, but our affection. Isn’t that wonderful? God is most concerned that we experience the joy of love, not that we merely jump through behavioral hoops.

The glorious secret of Christian obedience, that gracious divine conspiracy, is that the more we experience this joy of being loved by God and loving him in return, the less his behavioral commandments feel anything like hoops for us. Rather, they become our joyful means of expressing our love for God as he mercifully shepherds us through the narrow gate.

That’s why Jesus said, “If you love me, you will keep my commandments” (John 14:15). These are not the manipulative words of a dysfunctional father meant to guilt his children into doing what he wants. Jesus was revealing a glorious reality: love is the only motivation for our obedience that God wants. God wants us to obey him out of love, not fear of condemnation (1 John 4:18). Because he knows that when we love him, his commands are not burdensome.

Hear God’s Love in His Commands

The devil does not want you to know or believe any of this. He wants you to hear drudgery and boredom and bondage in God’s commands, especially the greatest command.

But God wants you to hear his love in his commands, especially his greatest command. God wants you to hear life in his commands. God wants you to know that his commands, which Jesus has already kept perfectly for you, now form the faith-path for your hard trek through this valley of shadow to the narrow gate that leads to life. And this gate will open to you the most expansive world of joy you will ever know: heaven, God’s world of love.

Apr 13, 2019, 08:17

Just as I thought not a single valid answer to my questions.

As for environment playing a role in your sexuality - absolute bullshit.

Kindly point me in the direction of those case studies.

Beenkop as for people being cured from being gay that has been exposed as a pack of lies. Those that have meant to have been cured have later confessed they were lying to themselves and others.

One yank made millions from his cure and wrote a number of books only to recently reveal he was lying - he remains gay.

You are born gay it’s not a choice and nor does your environment influence your sexuality.

It’s so bloody obvious

Apr 13, 2019, 09:25

Saffex, nobody gets to choose what life throws at you, your choice is in how you respond to it.

And Snark. Don't talk horse manure. You know very well that I don't condone this " casting of the first stone" and judgemental BS. Open your eyes. I'm all for banter, but my red line is jokes about kiddie fiddlers....Ive told it to Moz wit his "seuntjie " comments and to Rooi with his sick remarks....and I have called Beenz out on numerous occasions if he went too far on other things.

Show me an example of my hypocrisy please....I know I have behaved like an arse at times, but you are twisting things now.

Sader, another accusation against someone you claim doesn't exists?

Apr 13, 2019, 11:02

Sharkbokkie you thick plank do you ever get anything right. I have called the Pope a wolf in sheeps clothing many times. The Catholics are a whore Church.

No genuine Christians are 100% against the sexual perversion that is pedophilia  We are also 100% against homosexuality, adultery fornication transgender ism etc.

God condemns sexual immorality and nothing pervs like you rant about will ever change that. You views count for zero as compared to God's views 

So best you zip it as you are just digging a pit for yourself. 

Apr 13, 2019, 11:09

Dave you lazy twit I thought I told you to Google this matter and do some research you ignorant hatter. 

Of course Gays can stop being Gays. As can murders, rapists, fornicators, rapists, pedophiles, and people who eat too much correct their behavior! ! Dave try weight watchers and prove it for yourself. 

Apr 13, 2019, 11:11

By the way explain to us why homosexuals turn your stomach. Why is that fat Dave? 

Apr 13, 2019, 12:07

@Beeno - 

Catholics make up more than 50% of the Christian faith. You all worship Jesus. Many Christians will call other Christian variations false - which just sums up your faith. Each little splinter Christian group - or rather individual has their own version. Many Christians do not go to Church because they see it as a money-making charade - but somehow they still want to be Christians.

@Draad, I rarely if ever - see you comment on all the paedophile posts by Beeno. It is a frequent topic for Beeno - and he makes up about 80% of the whole board's comments on the topic
One Beeno's list of paedophiles are:
1. Cross Dressers
2. The Democratic Party. (around 50% of America)
3. Some Christian Groups
4. People that don't want to victimize minority groups.
5. Pretty much anyone that is not part of his own brand of backward Christianity. 

These posts are constant - but you have always got zip to say. As soon as someone links Jesus worshipers with the practice you are on your high horse right away. 

Apr 13, 2019, 12:58

1. If being gay was a choice then why would anyone choose that path knowing the persecution and discrimination they would face?

2. We are all created in the same way so therefore if gay people are faced with a choice on their sexuality, why are straight people not faced with the same choice?

Actually Saffex, those are reasonable questions but I don't know how to answer them...certainly I am not qualified to do so. I will try my best to answer this in my heart how I discern it in the right context but it certainly is not a blueprint and is subject to error...I have not always walked in the light and my recent commitment is relatively new.

There are myriads of questions besides these that cause division and unbelief and we believers also ask. We will never know all the answers, at least not in this world but we can know what the scriptures say in everything that is necessary... but a lot of things are taken out of context.

Rather look to those positive things that we can know and look for reason's to believe than not to.

Unanswered questions is NOT an excuse.

We know that all of us are terribly imperfect and non of us is without sin. Our flesh is contaminated by sin and our natural tendencies are bound by the inclination to rebel.

Most of us are good, decent citizens and try to do the right things but is inadequate because we need to turn away from what we know to be wrong. You don't necessary have to be wrong in physical things but also in your thoughts, your attitudes and things of disposition.

God is perfect and holy...sin and Him are foreign and sin is our rebellion to admit it. But He still loves us and wanted to save us from this bondage by reaching us in a form of man, so He being all powerful SUBJECTED Himself and became a man...the Messiah, aka the Christ and now mankind could see and understand what God is really like.

Christ lived with us on earth and not only showed God's love but finally took our sins and iniquities upon Himself and paid the price by his death at Calvary. That makes sense to me as I am aware that none of us can be justified by our deeds...if it's deeds and works that give eternal life, what's the pass mark...there is no pass mark at all because whether you get 50% and nobody does, still makes you 50% wrong.

To come to the question how you are born;

I'm not going to argue about that because being born crippled, deformed and abnormal in any form is not your fault. That condition is not God's fault too, He does not do that Satan does that in different ways, bad things that we have no control of...that's why He sent Jesus to set us free.

We cannot be guilty for what we have no control of but you do have control of feeding and condoning it. It is clear that God create male and female to do sexual things with...and not with the same sex...the population would die out and the act is obviously gross and ugly..

God created man and woman and sex, but this union had His conditions of marriage. He's the expert in sex but the conditions were man and wife...sex is beautiful and good when a man and woman have unselfish love and desire not to selfishly please themselves but rather each other.

Lust is selfish and indulgent and is not love at all. Fornicating left, right and centre albeit with unmarried women is not in God's plan. It never results in complete fulfillment and happiness and I know as I'm ashamed to tell you in my youth I had my fair share...but I've repented of that.

When you come to Christ with all your sin He takes it all away, if you give it all... your eyes are opened.

I know this is perhaps not a very good explanation but I tried my best.

Apr 13, 2019, 13:00

I did do a bit of research Beeno and here’s the link for anyone interested:

https://borngay.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=001335

Science seems to be an active subject in a lot of these debates so according to science, there is no proof at all that homosexuality is genetic.

"There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay or lesbian orientation. Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors. Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles; most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation.‘

I just figured with all the banging on about science and what’s been proved and what hasn’t that this site could make an interesting read of the pros and cons.

Apr 13, 2019, 13:23

Seb.....your beliefs come from your heart that’s your testimony and it’s not for any of us to judge, just like Jesus with the parable of the sower, not all seeds fall on fertile ground. I seldom get involved in these debates especially with religion because it always splits the board. Sometimes when you talk about things that are so deep and personal, you make yourself vulnerable to others who don’t agree with those beliefs.

It’s interesting that the Mormon church was always against homosexuality and members could never be a part of their congregation or participate in any of their ordinances etc. Last year they released new guidelines that are now about acceptance, love and tolerance and all members who are gay are now welcome in their church gatherings. I think it’s because they realise they had the highest numbers of suicide amongst their members and now seem to have focused on that one thing the Saviour taught and that was love. He loved the sinner .....personally I think it’s a good thing because like some have said we are a ‘fallen’ people not one of us is perfect and not one of us has the right to judge another. I am like you, I don’t know the answers but sometimes we don’t have to know....we just have to do the best we can ....and always be kind because we don’t know what struggles and challenges people go through.

Apr 13, 2019, 13:53

Cloudy God loves the sinner but hates the sin and warns there will be consequences. Those advocating all these perversions think there will be no consequences - that is a damned lie and an extremely dangerous one. There can be no white coating these things.

No human being is the Judge BUT God Will judge sin! Either Christ has paid for your sin and you have accepted the pardon he won on the cross OR you will pay for your own sin. Those are the facts and nobody can change them. No use pussy footing about these things. No use giving false hope are not clearly stating the truth.

Apr 13, 2019, 14:17

Beeno....don’t esteem to know more than God. He will judge everyone accordingly because He is the only one that knows what’s in a person’s heart. God will not judge sin, he will judge the sinner. What is false hope? There is only hope and everyone is deserving of it, if there was no hope there would be no reason to even live. Tread lightly Beeno :)

Apr 13, 2019, 14:31

The scientific and the gay communities desperately want to make this a 'non choice' thing. Those are poweful influences....non gay people are not that engaged in the debate.

So when one of the clearest predictors of male homosexuality is the number of older brothers.....that's either dismissed, or explained by a theory of how the womb changes for later pregnancies.

What cant be explained is that sexual orientation, by our best measurements, varies dramatically by country, by age and by sub group. That alone makes a strong case that environmental factors play a significant role.

Apr 13, 2019, 14:41

Shark, stop bullshitting.

Apr 13, 2019, 14:42

It might be a case of both. Some people are born gay and others are teen experimental phases. 

I am not sure how reliable data is by country, age, era. It is more acceptable today - especially in certain places - so people probably hide it more in the past. (To themselves and to others). So the scenario's actual existence may not have changed over time or place. Some men have been married to women and had kids- and later said they acknowledged they were gay. Someone like Gareth Thomas the rugby player- who hardly seems camp. Although he could consider getting some false teeth...

Some men that are built like women - and there seems to be a strong argument that they are born more feminine- and therefore not a choice. It appears like some men never went through puberty- and developed masculinity. 

Caster Semenya was apparently born with both male and female sex organs. I am not 100% sure about that though- as it does not seem possible. She is very masculine though.

However, it appears men have more testosterone whereas women have more estrogen. From what I have read - they want to inject Caster Semenya with some type of serum that will increase estrogen and decrease testosterone to make the competition fairer. There is even talk about having limits of testosterone in the female category. This may be fair.

DOUBLE Olympic gold medallist Caster Semenya has caused concern among athletes that her condition, hyperandrogenism, gives her an unfair advantage.

But Semenya is now challenging a new IAAF rule regulating blood testosterone levels of participants.

The South African athlete has testosterone levels three times higher than is expected in women due to hyperandrogenism.

She has no womb or ovaries, but instead has internal testes because of a chromosomal abnormality.

Semenya identifies as a woman, but some would label her as intersex.

Under new IAAF rules, all competitors would have to have a blood testosterone level of below five at all times in order to compete.

Should an athletes blood testosterone levels be found to have exceeded five, they must then ensure they are below the limit for six continuous months before competing again.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2568578/caster-semenya-gender-row-hyperandrogenism-iaaf-testosterone-wife/

----

Apr 13, 2019, 14:56

Did you read it mozart? I found it interesting but the brothers one was an eye-opener when I have 8 of them and they are all straight. What about this one? Most men who go into prison come out gay. Why is that? Maybe it wasn’t the best site to come up in google but it did bring up some interesting points for both sides.

Apr 13, 2019, 15:18

Google it Cloudy, it's been studied and is generally accepted. But more likely still doesn't make it likely.....no need to worry about your brothers!

Look there are all sorts of political issues involved. The gay community strongly supports Gay parenting. If environment plays an influence how could you put a child of still to be determined sexual preference in a gay household. They need the finding that it's all genetic.

Understand the motivations and you will be able to judge these low brow multivariate social studies. All the PhD sciences candidates in my college had to do probability courses.....and by far the worst mathematicians were the sociologists. I don't have much confidence in their studies.

Know the result the majority want and you will know the direction of the bias.

Apr 13, 2019, 15:30

I agree that Gay people should not be allowed to adopt. It is an unknown entity so best to stick with the biological default of heterosexual reproduction which is a scientific fact - and therefore right to parent your own children. Adoption should be into the proven environment of a male and female parent. It is debatable if a single parent should be allowed to adopt as well- as a foster home may be a better option to have both male and female guidance. 

It is certainly possible for someone that identifies as gay or lesbian to have a child through a heterosexual relationship - and for the kid to 100% heterosexual. Parenting a child in a same-sex marriage may premediate the choice of the child - or at least influence. 

Apr 13, 2019, 15:46

Shark what do you think about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's 11 or 12 year old kid being on sex change medication?

Apr 13, 2019, 15:47

Above way off topic? I'll try and explain why I put it here if anyone's interested.:'(

Apr 13, 2019, 17:59

@Draad, I do not know enough to comment on the specific situation of Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt. Obviously, if they made lots of adoptions and wanted the kids to change sex- that would clearly be an issue. On the face of it Brad/Jolie seem like decent people.

With regards to the general issue, I think it should be the person's choice. They would probably only be in a position to make that choice after teenage/puberty. 

There is 2 viewpoints - the scientific and religious. 

The scientific suggest's that a male or female should have % of testosterone vs estrogen.  If a male, for example, has a higher ratio of estrogen then it suggests they are biologically more female vs male (and vice versa - see Caster above). Their may be other criteria to determine sex other than this and sex organs. It may be a mutation error, or who knows maybe it is natural for species to have a mix like this. 

Perhaps science will evolve to allow a person to change their sexual orientation to heterosexual if that is what they want. If this is in the animal kingdom who do not have the social influence of sex etc- then how can we sure this is actually wrong for a species to have a mix. It may even be some type of requirement of evolution that we have not worked out yet. Gay people can't have kids - so it seems to be something that will continue regardless- because it is not as if they are passing their genes to the next generation. Perhaps science will also evolve to be able to identify people from a younger age that are certainly the wrong sex - and it could be the right choice if it was 100% certain. 

A religious or spiritual perspective is that if a male has more estrogen than testosterone - then this is the way that God's made them. No one can choose this - and it is a fact that it does happen naturally. Then it is actually God's will that people are transexuals, lesbians, gays etc. It is hard to argue with a male having more estrogen than testosterone that they have may have more tendencies associated with the female of the species. 

Apr 13, 2019, 21:52

You are obviously capable of some sense...keep at it.

Apr 13, 2019, 21:54

Science  is the "how"

Religion is the "why"

Big difference between the 2.

Apr 14, 2019, 21:10

No Draad ethics/philosophy/spirituality is why. Or at least our speculation of why. 

Religion at best is a form of this (e.g. philosophy).

Religion is man-made. You may accept it as the word of God, but many people see the bible as text written by man. Or the Koran, and the various other documented scriptures. It is easier for you to accept that other religions are man-made. 

Religion is just one version of the truth, and religion itself has lots of versions within itself. 

Apr 14, 2019, 22:29

Likewise science and medicine....remember blood letting and lobotomies.....so many mistaken beliefs

Apr 15, 2019, 09:10

Dave ... you sound like a closet queen. Are you limp wristed too? Huh?? Moffie!!

Anyway ... it's a disease ... something that you should fight against ... not embrace like you and your homo friends do.

The reason they hide their perverted tendencies is because it's a shameful act ... it's filthy ... unnatural ... disease spreading ... disgusting and they know it.

A man was created to be male .. with male tendencies and behaviours ... not female. That is why he received a penis.

An anus was created to aid the body in getting rid of waste ... it is a one way valve ... not meant to be used in the act of sex.

You really are a sick fcuk.

Apr 15, 2019, 12:00

There is no scientific evidence for homosexuality being genetic. Therefore we must conclude that it is either a choice or environmental. There is also no scientific evidence for Psychopathy being genetic. Therefore psychopathy is a choice or environmental. In other words, by the logic of many on this thread, there is no such thing as a psychopath. The fact that these people cannot and do not feel any empathy or sympathy whatsoever is a choice. What crap man! If you think that is true, I'd love to see you leave your daughter, or wife or sister alone with someone like Ted Bundy or the BTK killer, because you've given them a bible or asked them very nicely to make the right "choice". Completely laughable.  

Everything is genetically programmed, some of the outcomes may or may not be "normal", but that does not mean they are not there. Also, environment, abuse, neglect etc may have an influence on those that are genetically predisposed to things like homosexuality, but they are not the deciding factors. 

Apr 15, 2019, 12:00

Duplicate

Apr 15, 2019, 12:15

An ex employer of mine, a male, had a normal mariage, two offspring, a daughter and a son, just bye the bye the boy plays rugby and both son and daughter live normal lives. After 45 years of marriage my ex boss decided to leave his wife for another male. 

Weird. 

Apr 15, 2019, 12:25

Just a couple of side notes. 

CC, it is my understanding that many gay men do not engage in anal sex. Just thought I'd let you know that. 

Also on there being no scientific proof that homosexuality is genetic. I'd like to remind all of you that there is also no definitive scientific proof that God exists. Use it, don't use it. 

On Gay adoption. I was against it, still am in principal, because I think a child would be more likely to succeed in a heterosexual household, but what about the following scenario. Most orphaned children in South Africa do not get placed in a home at all. Most ultimately land up on the streets having to fend for themselves. Now, if you were such a child, would you rather be placed in a house with two fathers or two mothers that are financially able to provide all that is necessary for a decent upbringing (including a molestation free safe place to live, despite what many here would automatically assume), or would you rather be literally out on the streets with no food, or money or education or roof over your head? I know what my choice would be. 

Lastly, to people like Beeno who think they will be without judgement. According to the bible we all sin, we all have impure thoughts and we will all need to account for such deeds. Small or large, we will all need to account. Just as a homosexual will. What is it that makes being a homosexual such a special sin? All sin is sin. We are all guilty of sin. Why aren't you people condemning adulterers or liars or whatever else. Its much easier to judge someone different from yourself than to judge yourself on your many failings, because then that shit gets a bit close to home. 

Live and let live. God will judge all our sins, among them, not loving thy neighbour. 

Apr 15, 2019, 16:31

Favouring gay adoption because kids would otherwise be on the streets is a red herring. In extremis one accepts undesirable outcomes.....the point is gay couples can't provide a normal environment for the adopted children.

Just the fact that 50% of Gay male relationships break up before 5 years says this is not a good idea.

This gender vs environment thing is a spectrum. There are clearly gay and heterosexual people....but in between there are apparently many experimenters and bisexual people, probably more than there are pure Gay people. This is especially true among females.

To assume these peope in the middle aren't moved by environmental factors doesn't pass a common sense test.

The fact is homosexuality is an existential condition....if we were all that way the human race, absent modern chemistry would cease to exist.

We shouldn't discriminate against these people and it may be an inevitable situation, but it is rarely a happy outcome. It often leads to a difficult and lonely life.

Apr 15, 2019, 17:46

Good points Moz and Blue.

Apr 15, 2019, 18:39

One has to think for yourself. Take Dave, an earnest bloke, but totally brainwashed. Five centuries ago he would have been applauding the Spanish Inquisition. That was group think then.....the view that this is all genetic is group think now.

Apr 15, 2019, 21:05

Group think is really something to behold - seeing brainwashed people parroting any old BS they have been taught.

Are some people just pre disposed that way. Or are they just bone lazy. 

Apr 16, 2019, 12:25

I find all the gay bashing intriguing. Even though the drunks and the philanderers and the liars and the gossipers are likewise denied access to heaven according to the Bible, 95% of all religious bitching and moaning is about the gays. They're the soft target that drags attention away from the myriad of other stipulations in the Bible that not a single Christian out there upholds.

I'd think that something like uncontrolled human procreation, which actually poses a threat to the world we live in in terms or using up resources and living space is a far bigger problem. Nature is being destroyed to make space for more shacks for humans to live in. Imagine the day you can't take your children to a nature reserve to see a lion anymore, but instead you can only take them to a squatter camp to see humans living in poverty and filth. That day is coming. Our oceans are poisoned with plastic and waste. These are the things that actually threaten the existence of human beings on this planet and cause immeasurable pain to other living beings.

But instead all this energy is put into something as benign as gay people. You all may think you're on some kind of important religious crusade bashing the gays. What you're really doing is emptying your fire extinguisher on the birthday cake candles while the house burns down behind you.

Apr 16, 2019, 14:02

Good points their Pakie. 

Israel Falou mentions many people in his list. 
Reborn again hypocrites thrive on telling people they are going to hell. However, they jump on the gay element as they are the easiest targets. 

Far more significant problems in the world - with overpopulation ruining countries like South Africa. No economy can sustain population growth like this, so doom is inevitable in the long term. 

Apr 16, 2019, 14:02

Apr 16, 2019, 14:15

Agree fully Pakie.

Apr 16, 2019, 15:33

Great post Pakie

Apr 16, 2019, 17:44

To attempt to give an answer Pakie. Gay bashing and anti gay rhetoric is part of the human condition and is not confined to religion. I think most straight guys find the idea of any kind of physical intimacy between men discusting. I cringe if there's gay scenes in Game of Thrones. I don't even look and ask my wife to tell me when it's over. I don't mind gay men, but I am uncomfortable in their presence. 

Live and let live, but I'd rather avoid them if possible, but some of them insist on being included in everything or they cry "discrimination!"

And then you get them trassies who pretend to be women and sucker some drunk dude in a bar...I know of two guys carrying grudges for life for being tricked.

And then you get the closset gay guys who bash gays to look more manly...or so they think...

As for lesbians. ..whole different thing. Two women kissing isn't discusting to me...and lesbians don't make me uncomfortable. Some of them are nice to "kuier" with in a bar...but like with every other group, you get your arseholes amongst them too. Man-hating-bull-dykes terrifies me. I run when they growl at me in the supermarket. It seems that they would like to eradicate all men from the planet...scary people.

My advice to all. Don't kuier too much in bars and be home befor dark...trust no-one! Wees katvoet ouens.

Apr 16, 2019, 22:06

Draad what bar in Capetown did you meet those 2 guys, and how long have they held their grudges? Capetown certainly seems to be gayer than Durban and the rest of SA - must be the gay capital of SA. It was the Stormers idea for Super rugby teams to play in superhero outfits - so the Stormer sissy fans can cheer their hero's like Eztebeth. Duane Vermeulen Thor still draws tears from Capetown crew that he has now left them for the Bulls

Apr 16, 2019, 22:07

Don't bash gays....but do resist the agenda of the LGBT community, which is introducing kids to topics that are best dealt with by adults. The Gay Community like many persecuted groups has developed an aggressive dimension....not surprising, but if you don't believe 10 year old kids should be dealing with their sexual identity, some of this stuff has to be resisted.

Apr 16, 2019, 22:39

I agree with Moffie Mozart 100%.

Apr 16, 2019, 23:19

My wife watches Greys Anatomy. (I don't). While she was watching reruns this evening, I saw a scene between two very young gay guys where they were all but ejaculating over the mere fact that they were gay and then had a long but contrived kiss. 

I have kids in their 30s and grandkids no older than 6 so I'm grateful that I don't have impressionable issue who might be watching this kind of politically correct drivel . . . but if that's the kind of scene in your average modern TV series then I fear for the youth of today.

The gay community are always going on about how their personal preferences are nobody else's business and should be left in private . . . yes, well . . . keep it private then. Don't paste it all over mainstream TV and pretend it's cool.

We are civilized to the extent that we can overcome our basic instincts but there is one basic instinct that we have never been able to overcome which is testament to our very existence . . . our basic desire to procreate. Yes we need to eat and we need to sleep . . . those are very basic instincts as well but they're pertinent to you as an individual and not to the sustainability of our species. 

Our desire to procreate is the strongest desire we have and we all think about procreating all the time . . . well, I can speak for heterosexual people at least. Our manners, our customs and our very human nature have been shaped by the way we suppress these basic desires. If we obeyed our basic primal instincts we men would be fighting one another to the death for the right to rape a 13 year old girl who'd just menstruated for the first time. We don't do that. We're civilized. We marry, we date, we hang around sleazy clubs or we beat off to porn and jump through whatever other hoops society demands in order for us to be considered civilized human beings . . . but we still think about procreating all the time.

On another thread where we were discussing Jesus as a "man of flesh" I made this very point that if Jesus was in fact a "man of flesh" then he had permanent sexual desire, sexual curiosity and sexual fantasies . . . like all us other men. Not so?

It's what we are . . . and I'm not just talking about humans, I'm talking about any species of animal you care to mention, any tree, any bug, any plant or any living thing that is still around today thanks to adaptation and natural selection . . . I'm talking about life.

Maybe science will get the LBGSPQR community (or whatever the heck the acronym is) to create human life from two people of any of these various new "sexes" we have that are not called plain male and female . . . but until they get that right, I'm pretty sure I'm the normal one.

Apr 17, 2019, 00:25

Some great points raised here. 

The issue I have is where do We as Society draw the line?

What two consenting adults do behind their doors is none of mine or anyone else's business.

We are now more accepting of people's rights when it comes to their sexual preferences than say in the 70's and before and we say times have changed since then.

Now there are people who seem to change their gender and sexual orientation along with the bedsheets and we are told we have to accept this. Men going into girls toilets and changeroom?? 

In 40 years will be asked to accept paedophiles and their rights to destroy children's lives?? Bestiality before the end of the Century??

The more progressive Society becomes the more backwards it all seems to me. 

There was an uproar recently at a predominantly Muslim primary school when it was announced that children as young as 7 would be learning Sex education and about gender fluidity and being LGBTQ++++++ with many kids being pulled out by their parents. Comment sections on the articles were great. 

Apr 17, 2019, 05:25

Don't worry Rooinek, I'm fine with Moffie....I view it as a sort of a Little John thing. But it's good to see you agree that kids shouldn't be exposed to these sexual issues at an early age....unfortunately it happens far too often in the States.

Apr 17, 2019, 07:36

Good opinions all round. Nothing much to add except that I find it repulsive the way homosexuality is pushed as a norm by a certain section of the media. I don't know what happens in other parts of the world but here in the Gay capital the national TV and radio station is the leader in pushing for homosexuals and Lesbians to be accepted. The Sydney Lesbian and Gay Mardi Gras is an annual event televised live into the lounge room and parents take their kids to watch the parade. The parade is a huge money spinner so that when it went belly up a few years ago the state government came to its financial rescue.

Apr 17, 2019, 07:47

I absolutely agree with leaving kids alone to be kids. The gender neutrality movement gives me the creeps to be honest, it's like kids are being forced to deal with things that are way above their pay grade. If a girl would rather play with a toy car than a barbie doll or rather wear trousers than a dress, fine, but let her discover what she prefers and make that decision on her own instead of enforcing it with policies.

Apr 17, 2019, 10:23

This is truly remarkable reading all these great posts without everyone hurling abuse and obscenities at each other. Yaaaay for peace in the valley :)

Definitely nothing to add but what do you all think of Raelene Castle getting together with Alan Joyce? I think they make a fine looking couple.

Apr 17, 2019, 13:00

Nonsense Pakie. You don't have to make any decision about your sex. You are born male or female. All the rest is mental sickness and serious perversion. 

END of story. Stop being so pathetically weak Pakster. Time to stand up strongly and confidently for what is right. 

Poor Cloudy thinks as long as there is peace all is well. 

Not when great evil stalks the land Cloudy. 

Apr 17, 2019, 13:40

Only you would think that Beeno....I’m all for peace and so was Jesus after all, it’s what he preached right?

Incidentally what is the great evil? Are you talking about Bozo again?

Apr 18, 2019, 16:27

Apr 18, 2019, 17:37

Nonsense Pakie. You don't have to make any decision about your sex.

Where did I say that you have to?

Apr 18, 2019, 17:38

Is that an exercise video, SB? I see they eventually make it to a chin up near the end.

You need to Log in to reply.