VIRAL SPOOF VIDEO FROM THE WEB OF HITLER GOING MAD AND THE MASKED WORLD

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » VIRAL SPOOF VIDEO FROM THE WEB OF HITLER GOING MAD AND THE MASKED WORLD

May 29, 2021, 20:55

Incase you missed it!!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahahahahahaha something about that Hitler character reminded me of ou rooitwt!

Viral spoof

May 30, 2021, 23:19

Just watched this again. Man it's hilarious and so much truth. 

May 31, 2021, 09:37

That video of Hitler with subtitles was funny about 10 years ago when they made Hitler a Tottenham supporter and then it gradually got less funny as everyone jumped on the bandwagon and repeated it for all sorts of different events until it got really stale. To see a brainwashed Trumpanzee trying to spin it for his alt-right agenda is no longer just not funny, it's actually quite sad.

Baboon-ou, my advice to you is to save all these ant-vax memes. articles, videos and whatever else for when you're trying to board a plane in a few months time and you don't have a vax passport. I'm sure the airline officials will love hearing your views and watching your videos.

May 31, 2021, 10:40

Had yours yet?

May 31, 2021, 11:36

Glad to see many states are banning vaxx passports and mandatory vaccination. 

So much comíng out now about their dangers.

Interestingly only 2 % of Africa have had the vaccination. Africa knows about the danger of vaxx and Bill Gates.

960,000 South Africans have been fooled into taking these  experimental gene therapies.

I see Fascist Book is backing down from deplatforming people who say the virus originated on the Wuhan Lab. HAHAHAHA TOO LATE TO GLOBALIST SNAKES. 

The left is loosing the battle on every front now.

Bwahahaha haha.

Poor rooitwit is having nightmares about Trump being President again. What a mampara, what a Mong! :D

You need to Log in to reply.