What is QAnon? The bizarre pro-Trump conspiracy theory

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » What is QAnon? The bizarre pro-Trump conspiracy theory

Jul 24, 2020, 23:32

https://news.sky.com/story/what-is-qanon-the-bizarre-pro-trump-conspiracy-theory-growing-ahead-of-the-us-election-12033874

The supporters apparently see Trump in a global battle with deep state conspiracy and international wars (e.g. Globalists like Bill Gates, Soro etc).

Beeno is clearly one of their followers...

"Psychologically this serves to strengthen supporters' belief in the conspiracy, Professor Stephan Lewandowsky at the University of Bristol explained to Vox, encouraging supporters to internalise any evidence which contradicts the claims of Q simply as evidence of the conspiracy against it.

After all, people believe in conspiracy theories because they fulfil psychological needs - not because they present convincing rational arguments, as Professor Karen Douglas told Sky News."

Jul 25, 2020, 08:53

Fake news.

Jul 25, 2020, 09:03

"...as Professor Karen Douglas told Sky News."

Lol.

Jul 25, 2020, 09:05

Oops.

Jul 25, 2020, 14:20

QAnon as an ideology does exist but granted what they believe is fake.

Jul 25, 2020, 16:33

No, what is reported is not factual...close, but not exact...twisted just about enough to corrupt the essence. 

I don't know what to make from QAnon...LARP, Psyops or legit...I don't know, but I do know that the media has lost their moral compass and their competence to boot. Most of what we read in the MSM is propaganda and jargon to conceal some BS agenda. Left or right, doesn't matter, most are compromised...very few honest newspeople left.

Jul 25, 2020, 16:52

Reverse psychology to propagate conspiracies... It is a conspiracy that this conspiracy is not a conspiracy. 

"Psychologically this strengthen's supporters believes in the conspiracy encouraging them to see anything which contradicts the claims as evidence of the conspiracy against it.

Jul 25, 2020, 18:28

And some call everything they don't want to be true a conspiracy. Epstein and Jimmy Saville  got away with what they did because people chose not to believe what was clearly in front of everyone...

Jul 25, 2020, 22:04

Jul 23, 2020, 22:28

Your history of constant references to paedophilia makes me wonder about your...lets call it "orientation" in this regard...wat die hart van vol is...

Jul 26, 2020, 00:21

Big difference between condemning it and mocking and joking about it.

Jul 26, 2020, 00:51

Jul 22, 2020, 22:54

If Biden wins anywhere, the world deserves  hot Jalapeno enema...Sleepy Pedo Joe should have been locked up years aga...to think that he's been to South Africa and no one saw fit to give him a proper klap?

Jul 26, 2020, 09:25

Point taken...but I wasn't actually joking. There's something seriously creepy about him.

Jul 26, 2020, 09:26

Jul 26, 2020, 09:32

Normally where there's smoke, there's fire.

Jul 26, 2020, 11:56

Is there a bigger hypocrite on this forum than the Squeaky Toy?

He unleashes a stream of bile and hatred every time anyone mentions the name of a Democrat like Obama or Biden and then whimpers like a snivelling crybaby if anyone criticizes his precious hero Bozo. 

He gets even more sanctimonious and self-righteous than usual (which in his case is quite an achievement) if someone uses the word "pedophile" but it's okay for him to refer to "Pedo Joe". He's got a photo of Biden kissing a child on the forehead which is all the proof he needs (where there's smoke there's fire) but show him a photo of Bozo groping his own daughter in the presence of a known pedophile and he'll start whimpering again how unfair it is and why does everyone pick on Bozo.

A truly repulsive contributor who seems to only ever be in one of three states . . . boring people to death with his dull, naive and irrelevant view of the world; demonstrating his disgusting hypocrisy or else plunging his dirty snout up Moffie's arse in the most servile and fawning manner imaginable.

Ugh!

Jul 26, 2020, 13:40

Yes, I was wrong and being hypocritical...and if writing an essay about it makes you feel better about your own hypocrisy...don't let the irony bother you.

Jul 26, 2020, 16:18

I find that the word paedophile is used most frequently on this forum by some of the religious zealots. In first place is Beeno, with Draad in second place.

Trump's adverts have branded Biden as a paedophile, so all the happy-clappy Christians follow their masters lead. 

It is like in the Bible where the Caananites are said to eat their Children, worship Ball etc.
Very primitive nonsense of 2 sides- good vs evil...

Jul 26, 2020, 19:26

Whoosh...primitive and evil, but contemporary too. Evil is timeless....I know your secular view does not allow for it, but it's real al the same.

Aug 08, 2020, 19:36

Only those who could[can] be controlled [via blackmail or like-beliefs] were installed in critical leadership positions across all political and non-political Control and Command Positions [CCP].

CCP [necessary] to ensure protective blanket [insurance].

Traitors everywhere.

[D] leadership in joint ops w/ China [CCP] in effort to regain power?

It was never about the virus.

Sequence of events.

Flynn 1st strike designed to 1. cripple 2. prevent exposure of illegal acts [Hussein WH CoC] through NAT SEC [intel] discovery 3. Install ‘controlled’ replacement [rogue1_McMaster].

McMaster removal of ‘loyalist’ intel community_NAT SEC

Install ‘controlled’ [rogue2_Coats_DNI] prevent DECLAS [House-Senate blockade].

Pre_Install [rogue3-6] > referral(s) to POTUS re: McMaster_Coats_Wray_Bolton_+++

Install ‘controlled’ [rogue7_Bolton]

Bolton removal of ‘loyalists’ intel community_NAT SEC

Intel community [NAT SEC_WH] essential to control [infiltration] to prevent DECLAS_public exposure of true events [illegal surv [R] candidates 1&2, House members 1-x , Senate members 1-x , Journalists 1-x , Amb 1-x] + CLAS 1-99 events.

Mueller installed [Comey termination_loss of power][POTUS inside of a box][prevent counter-attack].

Impeachment installed [Mueller termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].

C19 insurance plan _above fail

C19 installed [Impeachment termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].

C19 _stage 1: Inform POTUS [intel + CDC + WHO + S_advisor(s)] _nothing to fear _do not close travel _do nothing [the political ‘set up’]

C19 _stage 2: Inform POTUS of Dooms Day ‘inaccurate’ scenarios [models] predicting death count 1mm+ [the political ‘force’] _lock down [wipe economic and unemployment gains]

C19 _stage 3: Activate ‘controlled’ [D] GOVS to ‘spike’ death count + project statewide fear by presenting ‘alarming’ on-ground conditions [hospital [care-supplies] projections].

C19 _stage 4: Push testing, testing, testing to spike ‘infected’ rate incline due to daily testing inc [the political ‘set up’] _controlled MSDNC failure to report death count [rates] proportional to ‘infected’ rate _deliberate miscounting of infected numbers [%] _change non_positive to positive _label death of non_C19 as C19 _etc.

C19 _stage 5: Eliminate / censor any opposing views [anti-narrative]

[Ready when needed] Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3]. 

C19 calculated [D] political gain:

1. Eliminate record economic gains

2. Eliminate record unemployment gains

3. Shelter Biden from public appearances _limit public exposure of mental condition

4. Shelter Biden from Ukraine exposure _narrative change _media focus C19

5. Shelter Biden from P_debates [requested demands due to C19]

6. Delay [D] convention _strategic take-over of nominee post conf

7. Eliminate_delay POTUS rallies _term energy

8. Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide 

9. Eliminate ability to find peace – strength in time of need [strict Church closures]

10. Promote mail-in-voting as only ‘safe’ method _bypass NSA election security [installed midterms +1].

11. Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items 

12. Increase national debt [place China into controlling debt position _regain leverage]

13. Test conditional limits of public acceptance [obey]

14. Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance 

15. Test conditional limits of State authority [Gov-mayor]

16. Test conditional limits of Media [social] censorship

Who benefits the most?

[D]?

China [CCP]?

Russia is the enemy.

China is our friend.

[MSDNC [social media] programming]

All assets deployed. 

Everything seen yesterday, today, and tomorrow = calculated political moves/events designed and launched by [D] party in coordination with other domestic and foreign entities in an attempt to regain power over you. 

Prevent accountability. 

SHADOW PRESIDENCY [HUSSEIN]

SHADOW GOVERNMENT 

INFORMATION WARFARE

INSURGENCY

Your voice and your vote matters.

Patriots stand united.

Welcome to the Revolution.

Q

Aug 09, 2020, 14:26

November is going to be hilarious.

Trump is talking about having rich and powerful enemies. Said recently that we wouldn't see him for a while. 

Not very cryptic.

I still think QAnon is Anonymous. At least some of its members. 

Now, I know VrotKop will Google that and find out that Anonymous have threatened to out Q as imposters and the two have been carrying out a online skirmish for some years now.

That's the point.

Even the semi-appropriation of the Anonymous name was a calculated move.

Simply, VPNs are useless and if Anonymous wanted to out Q, it'd have been done by now. 

Aug 09, 2020, 18:14

Q works with Trump and Q+ is POTUS...it's part of his PR campaign circumventing the MSM. The "army of digital soldiers" Flyn mentioned. They weaponized the autiststs of the Chans...which include the Anonymous crowd... brilliant strategy really. 

Aug 09, 2020, 18:58

You on 4Chan, Draad?

Haha now that place is crazy. 

Aug 09, 2020, 19:37

Nope, 4Chan and 8Chan...now 8Kun is a bit too extreme for me...I only read the Q threads very often, but some of the visual bombs turn even my stomach...lots of sickos lurking there...like everywhere I suppose...but they are bolder there.

I'm all for free speech, but even I have my limits....

You need to Log in to reply.