What you will find at the bottom of a glass

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » What you will find at the bottom of a glass

Apr 03, 2021, 09:17

of natural sciences. Please take note all atheist "fools".

Apr 03, 2021, 10:12

Hmmm . . . so was it the father of quantum physics who couldn't spell the word "atheist" or the bible-bashing Trumpanzee who created that incredibly stupid and meaningless meme?

Apr 03, 2021, 10:19

Oh my the spell check fiend strikes again. One small spelling error deletes the truth.

Ou Redstink majoring in minors as per usual.  

Drink to the bottom of the glass redstink. You must understand nothing cant create a Universe. If there was always nothing then there would be nothing now.

I fear this is all far too deep for poor redstink!

Apr 03, 2021, 10:31

No, but a spelling error like that gives some idea of the IQ of the person who created that meme . . . and how stupid you'd have to be to swallow it.

You still banging on about the creation of the universe, stinking liar? Remember when I told you the universe has always been and will always be so no creation was necessary? Did you forget that or are you just being a repulsive liar again?

Apr 03, 2021, 11:16

sorry rooitwit I debunked you absurd notion the Universe has always existed as that is not the position of science as I proved to you.

You went dead silent and had nothing more to say. Now you come with all that BS again. Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

So the official atheist position is the Universe created itself out of nothing. How absurd do you get

You have made many spelling errors as I have pointed out to you in the past. That proves you are a dumbass?  I thought I had taught you not to be a spell check fiend as you haven't made this sort of blunder for some time. Now you are back to your sill old ways again.

ou rooitwit takes his habitual dive.:D

Apr 03, 2021, 11:19

Just how stupid are you? Where did I claim to have the "official" atheist view on anything, chump? Is that you being stupid or yet another stinking lie?

Apr 03, 2021, 11:32

:D:D:P

You need to Log in to reply.