When you see people doing this you know they are Satanists

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » When you see people doing this you know they are Satanists

Mar 25, 2024, 11:19

Satan is very busy know as he knows his time is short. He will have his moment and then will be cast into the Lake of fire

This is a satanic sign these Luciferians use:

Mar 25, 2024, 12:14

Fuck me old pedobeenos last brain cell has obviously given up out of sheer embarrassment and the drooling idiot is posting more mindless dribble.

So anyone that has covered their right eye is a satanist, since I am sure everybody has done this at some stage. So great christianity is dead and everybody is a satanist according to our resident pedo loon.

Mar 25, 2024, 20:04

Could it just mean my eye that had the retinal detachment is sensitive. Lucifer….give me break.

Mar 25, 2024, 21:36

Ledsjam Memes - One Combover the Cuckoo ...

Mar 25, 2024, 21:57

When you see religious people calling people Satanists you know they cant win an argument logically. 

Mar 25, 2024, 22:18

Step 1 - Google images of famous people pointing at the sky

Step 2 - Ask DalleE to make a collage of all the images

Step 3 - Open 4Chan and upload image

Step 4 - Call image "Our Home"

Step 5 - Watch the internet believe that celebrities are aliens.

Mar 26, 2024, 05:19

And here I am thinking BeenDik is a fringe lunatic.....I must admit I got that hopelessly wrong.

Mar 26, 2024, 05:27

He will have his moment and then will be cast into the Lake of fire

I thought that was the One Ring and Frodo had already completed this task?

But on a lighter note, I just realized I've been making the Eye of Bore-us daily when rubbing the side of my face with my hand in frustration. I'm secretly taking over the world and I didn't even know it. I'm not even sure the Illuminati knows about my plans. God knows I didn't until 3 minutes ago.

Mar 26, 2024, 05:31

Loons I am talking about those using this as a sign. These people are conveying who they are. 

Poor old crust is as ignorant as they come as per usual.  Does this freak ever get it right!

Not only is religion growing overall, but Christian specifically is growing. With a 1.17 percent growth rate, almost 2.56 billion people will identify as a Christian by the middle of 2022. By 2050, that number will top 3.33 billion.

What’s behind Boom of Christianity in China?

Theology scholars and a global network of researchers are using big data to map religion’s history in China and explain its rapid growth

Worldwide, it's actually growing significantly. Much faster than atheism. Also, birth rates amongst the young and secular in developed countries pales in comparison to the religious in developing ones. Abortion will continue to tip those scales as well.

Sociologist Phil Zuckerman's global studies on atheism have indicated that global atheism may be in decline due to irreligious countries having the lowest birth rates in the world and religious countries having higher birth rates in general.

Why people with no religion are projected to decline as a share of the world’s population

For years, the percentage of Americans who do not identify with any religion has been rising, a trend similar to what has been happening in much of Europe (including the United Kingdom). Despite this, in coming decades, the global share of religiously unaffiliated people is actually expected to fall, according to Pew Research Center’s new study on the future of world religions.
THIS IS THE FUNDAMENTAL REASON THE WEST HAS BEEN IN DECLINE.

Mar 26, 2024, 05:31

To be clear, the total number of religiously unaffiliated people (which includes atheists, agnostics and those who do not identify with any religion in particular) is expected to rise in absolute terms, from 1.17 billion in 2015 to 1.20 billion in 2060. But this growth is projected to occur at the same time that other religious groups – and the global population overall – are growing even faster.

Its always fun educating loons like old crust!!!:D

Mar 26, 2024, 05:52

I confidently predict a rise in Christian numbers in the WQest as they realize where the satanic/atheistic nonsense is leading them.

Even the Wall Street Journal sees what is happening with the youth.

According to The Wall Street Journal, recent polling data shows a “Surprising surge of faith among young people.” As columnist Clare Ansberry wrote, “About one-third of 18-to-25-year-olds say they believe — more than doubt — the existence of a higher power, up from about one quarter in 2021, according to a recent survey of young adults.”  

What ignorant oaks don't realize is that The Lord Jesus said "I will build My Church and the gates of Hell will NOT prevail against it" 

As evil increases the Lord raises up a standard.

Right now God hating loons are raging against God. Its quite incredible how the puny creatures are raising their fists against the Almighty. Unless they repent they are on their way to Hell.

We are expecting the reurn of the Lord after the coming 7 year tribulation period where anti Christ Rules the earth for three and half years. That period of great distress is looming into view although no man knows the day or the hour.

The Luciferian Globalists are battling to bring in the Mark of the Beast, the one world government tyranny and depopulization.

There are loons on the board who are like turkeys singing for Christmas! 

Always remember oaks the fool has said in his heart thee is no God. The fact is atheism is a lunatic fringe element. Just like people have rejected the fake news Globalist narratives so the People know there is a God and nothing is going to change that. Atheism is clearly declining as a percentage of Global population. Facts are facts.

I do hope poor old crust realises he is part of a small lunatic fringe element a ship of "fools" - the Almighty calls them fools and I have to agree.

Mar 26, 2024, 05:58

Youth for Christ says Gen Z are more likely to evangelise as rates rise of young people turning to Jesus

The American ministry Youth For Christ is reporting a 20% increase in the number of young people they saw turning to Christ in 2023.

The report also shows exciting trends of evangelism amongst young believers.

I could go on and on oaks. Christianity is growing. The biggest rate of growth is in China. The Church thrives on persecution.

Mar 26, 2024, 06:07

Why do politicians, who profess their Christianity, not follow their  Christian values? - Quora602 × 416

Mar 26, 2024, 06:12

As the Satanist and the atheist become more evil year by year, more degraded and vile people take note and say thius is not human. ripping babies apart is not some=ting a normal human being could do, Mutilating and sterilizingpeople is also not normal, The Covid Plandemic and genocide is not normal. Returning murders and rapists to the streets is not normal, allowing drugs to kill millions is not normal. War mongering and instigating wars is not normal, The war on food productioin and energy is not normal.

People seeing all this are beginning to see that there are principalities and powers at work, demonic forces. If evil and the demonic exist does God exist is the obvious question, So the seeking begins. Jesus said IF you seek ME in EARNEST you WILL FIND. and so they do find and the church grows. Nothing can stop it, no government nothing. Oh they are trying to wipe out Christianity in the West but they - the Globalists - are failing. Their very evil causes the Church to grow. God is many , many, many steps ahead of Satan.

The blind and the deaf say Jesus is not alive. How utterly mistaken they are. What an error to make!!!

Mar 26, 2024, 13:33

Got it Christianity isn't winning because of any truth just under educated people in 3rd world countries breeding more, The number of deluded fools that believe fairy tales does not make it true pedobeeno.

Also we must have no Satanists here in NZ I spent all day walking around doing the signal to hundreds of people and I didn't even get a half assed eye rub in return but I did get lots of funny looks from people wondering what I was doing.

Sunday I am off to a church to try it out, will let you know how many satanists are hiding in your ranks

Amazing how someone (even one with pedobeeno's low IQ) can think shit like this is real because they found it on the internet. 

Mar 26, 2024, 14:02

Old crust wacked out weidoes like you walking around will get noticed by normal people no matter what you are doing. Its the wild eyed look, the crazy smile etc. 

You obviously don't know that satanists use a whole host of symbols and signs to communicate. You could try and google the subject at least before making an ass of yourself.

Man the level of ignorance one encounters with some folks in this board is staggering.

Of course peoples who don't abort their children growing faster than those who murder their children like Satanists and atheists do. This however does not account for the massive growth of the Church in places like China where the persecution is harsh. Its more converts that explain this growth. 

Of course if you are growing well in areas where there is population growth you do better. Certainly Its called logic old crust so that explains you problem!:D

I bet pedo supporting old crust doesn't even know about the growth of the Church in China.

A threat the church faces is infiltration of the Church by Marxists  Globalists etc. They even set up their own Churches and say they are Christian. Very very easy to spot if you know your bible. The frot old crust thinks pastors allowing drag queens to teach children are part of the real Church. Yes he is that dumb. False shepherds etc have always been trying to damage the church, its nothing new. The Church of God is indestructible and will triumph when Christ returns to rule and reign, 

Old crust stick to rugby where at least you can tell us the score. Bwahhahahahahahahahahaha

Mar 26, 2024, 14:33

‘Luciferian globalists’….  Waaaaaaaahhaha…that made my day. Grown men believing fairy tales.

Mar 26, 2024, 15:39

Following info from a 2014 survey

• Many abortion patients reported a religious affiliation—24% were Catholic, 17% were mainline Protestant, 13% were evangelical Protestant and 8% identified with some other religion. Thirty-eight percent of patients had no religious affiliation. 

Based on this (in America) its not us Atheists killing our babies but your lot

Here is the link Characteristics of U.S. Abortion Patients in 2014 and Changes Since 2008 | Guttmacher Institute

I would have to presume that these numbers are pretty consistent but if we believe you that christianity is growing then god believers murdering their babies is even worse these days but at least they are only doing what their god does.

Pedobeeno shown for the lying kiddy fiddler he is, if you took your hands of the poor little kids and did a little bit of a search you wouldn't look so stupid.

Mar 26, 2024, 20:01

Sader, it's not about abortion...it's about late term abortion and post term abortions...tell me where do you draw the line? When does it become "wrong" in your secular view? 12 weeks...40 weeks? When?...and why would it be wrong to terminate a baby minutes after or before birth...you do know that abortions are still legal in the US under certain conditions?

Mar 27, 2024, 09:32

What gives you the impression I am pro abortion Dradd, I have never stated where I stand on this topic on here. For your info I would prefer that abortions were never needed but as long as there is rape, medical issues etc it is a reality.

Isn't it within you puny gods capability to stop raped women from becoming pregnant or severely disabled/deformed/non viable babies from starting in the first place, there are millions of people desperate to have babies why doesn't he give the unwanted ones to these people its a win win situation. And no one would even know he was doing it.

Also I am intrigued to find out how you can preform an abortion after the baby is born. Do they take a look and decide its an ugly fuck so ram it back in so they can abort it?

I also like how you lot try it paint it as if late term abortions are an everyday occurrence and anyone can just stroll in and have a baby terminated up to the day before it is born. From everything I have read it is rare and only occurs if the mothers life is at risk or the baby is not viable.

My turn to ask you a question, a mother 40 weeks pregnant, baby is severely disabled, will either die in the womb or shortly after being born, mother will die if she continues with the pregnancy. Is it alright in your opinion to abort the baby or not. no tap dancing now just a yes or no. 

Mar 27, 2024, 10:51

Abortion is definitely required as a viable option in certain extreme circumstances ....

Those that don't agree with this... often change their beliefs when it involves a child of their own, or a family member or friend

Mar 27, 2024, 11:43

Poor old crust fan is always supporting pedo politicians but somehow says he i against pedos. You also don't find frot old crust posting about abortion but if he does must happen in some very limited cases. Demonrats want abortion on demand. They even want the mother to decide whether to keep the child after birth or not no qualifications that I ever saw. Old crust doesn't campaign against abortion because actually the frot oak really doesn't care. If I should go up against the pedos or abortionist I soon encounter snarky comments from pedo old crust and have to put the clown back in his box!.

Okay so if the baby looked like the vert frot old crust maybe, just maybe I could concede. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mar 27, 2024, 14:05

The fact that an unwanted child has been conceived is a tragedy in itself. After that we become lost in a moral quagmire

Mar 28, 2024, 01:27

So there, Brian(aka BeenDik) has just confirmed in his above postings that Christianity is based on a promise although it doesn't sound like anyone is gonna witness that promise. And on an even more sobering thought I must confess I hate the idea of sharing Heaven with a full on Lunatic, Hell would be the logical choice.

You need to Log in to reply.